489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

6 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hopefully by April we should also get one grant😊

Not very sure about the employment verification, only for few cases when they want to enquire about it they will do either by calling them or emailing to your supervisor which you had provided in the reference letters.

If there is Direct Grant I don’t think they will do all these things. But then it all depends on cas to case and requirement of CO what they want and how they want it to be. There is no transparency though.

Thank you so much for your inputs on this... Let's hope to get some good news soon..🤘🏻

On 15/03/2019 at 09:15, Alka said:

Hi - the process is same for all kinds of visa.

I lodged my 489 SA and able to import the my application. but for 190 VIC I am waiting for invite from Vic State and I only have EOI ID that is the reason I guess I cant import details. 

I guess import works for lodged application not for EOI.

I have asked my MA to upload it but he told me that many people are doing foolish things and upload it after reading forums about Form 80. It is not mandatory. In most of the cases they don't ask for Form 80 and give a direct grant. So why to make our application complicated. I'll wait for CO if he asks to upload Form 80.
I have lodged my Visa on 06/12/2018. Just a week behind you. 
Hopefully we both will get our grant soon.
Cheers!! [emoji846]

Hi Kunal, As far as I understand, form 80 is a mandatory document to submit. There is a specific tab in the attachment page in the ImmiAccount to submit this form. Pls check in your ImmiAccount. Cheers!

On 16/03/2019 at 16:07, Skhush said:

I lodged my 489 SA and able to import the my application. but for 190 VIC I am waiting for invite from Vic State and I only have EOI ID that is the reason I guess I cant import details. 

yes, after you lodge the visa.

Hi everyone 

I need advice 

My question 

I got 4 years full time experience as a restaurant  manager in Australia before my RPL  diploma certificate and one year after RPL ,so may I claim that 4 years experience to gain more point ?

So that is some crazy stuff I heard. Went to meet my MA yesterday. When I asked him what is the current scenario about visa grant dates. He told me that he has seen a grant of one of his client who applied in January'19. So it's completely depends upon CO.

Really crazy!!! Isn't it!!  Fingers crossed!! 🤞🏻

update on application:

17th Oct invited to apply for a 489 Skilled State Nominated  (SA) Provisional visa.  

22nd Nov visa application for a 489 Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa  lodged  

19th Dec Medical done

Case office assigned 11th Feb and asked for UK police clearance (despite us living outside of uk for 17 years)

Visa granted 20th March - delighted!!

Best wishes to everyone with their applications, I know it seem like forever but hang on in there

• Congratulations 4

14 minutes ago, Sonia H said:

update on application:

17th Oct invited to apply for a 489 Skilled State Nominated  (SA) Provisional visa.  

19th Dec Medical done

Case office assigned 11th Feb and asked for UK police clearance (despite us living outside of uk for 17 years)

Best wishes to everyone with their applications, I know it seem like forever but hang on in there

First of all Congrats!!! 

If I lived in UK 11.3 monthes that is les than 1 year, do you think they will ask UK police clearance? 

1 hour ago, Gaukhar said:

First of all Congrats!!! 

If I lived in UK 11.3 monthes that is les than 1 year, do you think they will ask UK police clearance? 

Congratulations 👏👏

could you please let us know what was your occupation code? Have you applied with partner , what was your points?

On 15/03/2019 at 15:01, SALMATABBU said:

Hopefully by April we should also get one grant😊

Not very sure about the employment verification, only for few cases when they want to enquire about it they will do either by calling them or emailing to your supervisor which you had provided in the reference letters.

If there is Direct Grant I don’t think they will do all these things. But then it all depends on cas to case and requirement of CO what they want and how they want it to be. There is no transparency though.

Hi Salma..

We applied on 16 november with complete documents except medicals which were uploaded on 29th november...

Now Waiting.....

On 16/03/2019 at 16:07, Skhush said:

what you are doing with Import?? Import is loading something to the application. But when you have lodged your visa why are you importing?

On 20/03/2019 at 16:24, Sonia H said:

update on application:

19th Dec Medical done

Hi Sonia,

Congratulations for the successful grant.

May I know your occupation code and points?

Hello Everyone,

So my CO contacted 2nd time & asked for my son's birth certificate with his name. Generally in India, teh birth certificates are made without name.

Is anyone going through similar situation? Also not sure why CO did not ask for the same when she contacted for the first time. This is delaying the process further. 😞

Hello Everyone,

So my CO contacted 2nd time & asked for my son's birth certificate with his name. Generally in India, teh birth certificates are made without name.

Is anyone going through similar situation? Also not sure why CO did not ask for the same when she contacted for the first time. This is delaying the process further. [emoji20]

You should be fortunate, that they're at least looking at your case. It's been more 138 days and still no clue what's going on [emoji53]. Yeah but wish they spotted it earlier, would have saved both you and the CO some time. Good luck!

3 hours ago, Alka said:

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone going through similar situation? Also not sure why CO did not ask for the same when she contacted for the first time. This is delaying the process further. 😞

Hi, Atleast they are scrutinizing your case. You should be happy. Birth certificate is a mandatory document for the visa application.

Who told that in India, birth certificates are made without name.???????????? How did you made his passport without birth certificate????? The B/C format also contain children's mother and father name on it. Its a very easy process and you will get that within few days. Go to the nearby Municipal Office and you will get it.

1 hour ago, Kunal Aj said:

Hi, Atleast they are scrutinizing your case. You should be happy. Birth certificate is a mandatory document for the visa application.

Who told that in India, birth certificates are made without name.???????????? How did you made his passport without birth certificate????? The B/C format also contain children's mother and father name on it. Its a very easy process and you will get that within few days. Go to the nearby Municipal Office and you will get it.

Hi Kunal, that was the same birth certificate used while making passport. The names are kept after some time & birth certificate is issued within a week of the birth &  just mentions if it is a girl or a boy. 

Yes, we are trying to get the name updated from Municipal Office now.