489 visa Grant waiting 2018

Gurjant

14 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Dear all...

Can anyone answer my query...

Occupation was available when applied for visa but after one month occupation goes under "special conditions category".

Does this have any relevance (effect) on visa grant...

Nah, You are safe

2 hours ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:

Dear all...

Can anyone answer my query...

Occupation was available when applied for visa but after one month occupation goes under "special conditions category".

Does this have any relevance (effect) on visa grant...

Is this for South Australia? If so this happen to me and it didn't have any impact as the special conditions didn't apply at the time I applied.

Hi All, Is there anyone who can guide me to forum where in we can discuss after plans to settle in Australia.

I have received my visa on 4th march and now I need to rent an apartment in Adelaide and I have heard that We need to have some points to get a rented apartment, so how many points do we need and how do I manage to get them?

2. What are the documents I need to get a rented apartment apart from points?

3. What are the best websites/options to search a rented apartment in South Australia(specifically Adelaide)?

Hi All, Is there anyone who can guide me to forum where in we can discuss after plans to settle in Australia.
I have received my visa on 4th march and now I need to rent an apartment in Adelaide and I have heard that We need to have some points to get a rented apartment, so how many points do we need and how do I manage to get them?

2. What are the documents I need to get a rented apartment apart from points?

3. What are the best websites/options to search a rented apartment in South Australia(specifically Adelaide)?

Hi..congrats on your visa..when did you lodged for the Visa?

Hi All,

We have lodged 489 SA visa on 28th Nov 2018. The status shows "Received" .

But when I checked the attach documents, I can see there is Required field, do I need to update it ? But there is no request or CO contact about the same.

Not sure what is this 60 maximum documents. Please help.

Also where can we see CO assigned? do we get any email or we need to check in Immiaccount?

image.png.a716cc234473ed7f0f984c9a8c58d7c6.png

Edited by SALMATABBU

On 07/02/2019 at 14:31, Alka said:

Hi - i have also applied through agent so could not track. Then I found out a way. I asked my agent to send snapshot to prove that application is lodged. In that shanpsot i got teh reference number of my application. Then I created immiaccount & imported my application with the help of that reference number & my passport details. You can check your application status there. My agent was so surprised when i knew earlier than her when my CO contacted 🙂

Hi Alka, 

is there any way you know by any chance to check status of EOI submitted for 190?

16 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hi All,

We have lodged 489 SA visa on 28th Nov 2018. The status shows "Received" .

But when I checked the attach documents, I can see there is Required field, do I need to update it ? But there is no request or CO contact about the same.

Not sure what is this 60 maximum documents. Please help.

Also where can we see CO assigned? do we get any email or we need to check in Immiaccount?

image.png.a716cc234473ed7f0f984c9a8c58d7c6.png

Hi,

I have also applied for my 489 visa on 06/12/2018. My status is also showing as "Received"

If you have applied with your partner and did assessment for your partner too, then you need to upload in that outcome letter in "Partner skills, evidence of". Other than that documents like educational are optional. In my immi it is not showing.

For CO, they don't generally email you while assign. If he needs something additionally then only you came to know that the CO has assigned and he is working on your application.

What is your occupation and howmuch points you have??

Thanks!!

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

My husband is primary applicant- System Administrator 

I am Secondary applicant- System Analyst 

we have 85 points, applied on 28Nov 2018 and Medical done on 7Dec2018.

Spouse documents are all uploaded under Partner Tab. But in Main applicant tab it is showing like that.. not sure whether to add again or leave it.

Also till now no CO contacted for any additional documents.

20 hours ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

My husband is primary applicant- System Administrator 

I am Secondary applicant- System Analyst 

we have 85 points, applied on 28Nov 2018 and Medical done on 7Dec2018.

Spouse documents are all uploaded under Partner Tab. But in Main applicant tab it is showing like that.. not sure whether to add again or leave it.

Also till now no CO contacted for any additional documents.

Hi,

I would suggest to leave it like this. 

I am main applicant (70 Points) - Maintenance Planner 

My wife is secondary applicant - System Analyst

In my application only Form 80 is showing as required but I am not gonna upload until CO demands. I can't see Partner Skill, evidence of.

My MA told that these are not mandatory. If CO asks then only we need to submit. In many cases if we have uploaded complete documents, then there are chances for direct grant and you will not came to know about CO.

In my case also no CO contacted for any additional documents.

Thanks!!

17 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hi Kunal AJ,

Thank you for the reply.

Did you not upload Form 80, one of the Mandatory document. Anyways if you haven’t uploaded wait till the CO contacts.

May I know when you have lodged the visa??

I have asked my MA to upload it but he told me that many people are doing foolish things and upload it after reading forums about Form 80. It is not mandatory. In most of the cases they don't ask for Form 80 and give a direct grant. So why to make our application complicated. I'll wait for CO if he asks to upload Form 80.

I have lodged my Visa on 06/12/2018. Just a week behind you. 

Hopefully we both will get our grant soon.

Cheers!! 🙂

Hi Kunal Aj,

Hope your MA is right😊. Actually no one is so sure about what to upload and what not as the process is not very transparent.

We did Medicals on 7th Dec 2018 and the results sent to DIBP after 2 weeks. So I am thinking that they might consider from 20th Dec 2018.. not sure 🤔 

Hope to get  Direct grant 😊 Please let me know once you get the updates and I will also do so😊

4 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:

Hi Kunal Aj,

Hope your MA is right😊. Actually no one is so sure about what to upload and what not as the process is not very transparent.

We did Medicals on 7th Dec 2018 and the results sent to DIBP after 2 weeks. So I am thinking that they might consider from 20th Dec 2018.. not sure 🤔 

Hope to get  Direct grant 😊 Please let me know once you get the updates and I will also do so😊

Hopefully he should be right!!

People are getting their grants who have applied in the third week of November. Hope our turn comes fast.

Sure will you know once I get the updates...

Do you know anything how they do employment verification?? How do they inquire??

Hopefully by April we should also get one grant😊

Not very sure about the employment verification, only for few cases when they want to enquire about it they will do either by calling them or emailing to your supervisor which you had provided in the reference letters.

If there is Direct Grant I don’t think they will do all these things. But then it all depends on cas to case and requirement of CO what they want and how they want it to be. There is no transparency though.