Invite Rounds Changing to Once Per Month

Eoi invite rounds are changing to once per month from the 11th of August, total number of invites per month to remain the same.

https://skillselect.gov.au/SKILLSELECT/Portal/Notifications

Seeing as the invite round fir yhe 25th of July didn't happen,  can we assume that the change has already come into effect? And was the 11th of July invite round an indication of the amount of invites we can expect to be made each month?

We really had our hopes up for getting an invite this month, looks like we'll be waiting some more.

The overall number of invites have not changed. I feel the department is increasing the processing time from lodging an EOI to final grant. The increased time will make the entire visa process even more tedious and a few candidates are bound to withdraw (for reasons of age as well).

To sum up, new visa requirements are 65 points and shitloads of patience.

All the best to everybody!!

1 hour ago, mundra.rocks said:

The overall number of invites have not changed. I feel the department is increasing the processing time from lodging an EOI to final grant. The increased time will make the entire visa process even more tedious and a few candidates are bound to withdraw (for reasons of age as well).

To sum up, new visa requirements are 65 points and shitloads of patience.

All the best to everybody!!

What's the monthly invite amount though, the same as the 11th of July round or double the 11th of July round?

It'll be interesting to see how it pan's out.

What's the monthly invite amount though, the same as the 11th of July round or double the 11th of July round?
It'll be interesting to see how it pan's out.
DoHA says monthly invites to remain the same. I am betting on double the invites as in Jul 11 round. I feel there'll be no change in total number of invites but just a timing difference of them being rolled out.
Exciting times lie ahead nonetheless.