child visa subclass 101

Hi

I have permanent resident visa.I am outside Australia and I want to apply visa subclass 101 for my 1 year old child and I have some question.

1. in form 1229 (I do not have TRN . does subclass 101 have TRN? )

2. My child is 1 year old and I am filling the forms as her sponsor. Do I have to fill the form 956A as her authorised recipient?

3. form 47CH Q23: I leave it blank because my child is 1 year old and she will have nothing with her. Is it ok or not?

4. form 47CH Q27: I will apply for her father a partner visa so in the field 'migrating with you?' I tick no for me and her father because we are not included in her application and I will apply for her father in separate application. Is it ok or not?

5. form 47CH Q30: Item 3 I tick yes because her father is not included in her application but he is waiting for partner visa. Is it ok or not?

6. form 47CH Q56 and Q57: my child is 1 year old do I have to sign these 2 questions?

7. form 40 CH Q6: I have PR but I do not have citizenship of Australia Do I have to mention the name of my country in part 2 of this question?

8. form 40CH Q50: My partner has a child from his EX. His child is not under my partner(his father)custody ,he is under her mother custody. his child does not have any relationship to me. Do I have to mention child's name here?

It would be my pleasure if you help me provide visa application documents.

Thank you

Ni Ta