Let's Go Global - legit?

VJ2019

Hi everyone, my English partner is applying for a 189 visa as a Social Worker (I’m Australian).

He spoke with Alex from Let’s Go Global who said since we have done a lot of the groundwork his role will mostly be advisory and therefore he will charge £900, which seemed great.

I am however concerned they are not legit as their website states this about MARA: 

''Lets Go Global MARA

The definitive answer.

We adhere to the principles of MARA and retain MARA agents to work your case alongside your Dedicated Account Manager. You will be introduced directly to your MARA agent during the client onboarding process, and in certain circumstances as part of the Visa Assessment process.''

Therefore, our guy does not sound like he is MARA registered!

Also, because all their reviews are on trust pilot or on their own website, where it seems Other agents have Google or Facebook reviews.

Does anyone know about this agency and could advise?

Also is £900 too good to be true or is this reasonable?

49 minutes ago, VJ2019 said:

Hi everyone, my English partner is applying for a 189 visa as a Social Worker (I’m Australian).

He spoke with Alex from Let’s Go Global who said since we have done a lot of the groundwork his role will mostly be advisory and therefore he will charge £900, which seemed great.

I am however concerned they are not legit as their website states this about MARA: 

''Lets Go Global MARA

The definitive answer.

We adhere to the principles of MARA and retain MARA agents to work your case alongside your Dedicated Account Manager. You will be introduced directly to your MARA agent during the client onboarding process, and in certain circumstances as part of the Visa Assessment process.''

Therefore, our guy does not sound like he is MARA registered!

Also, because all their reviews are on trust pilot or on their own website, where it seems Other agents have Google or Facebook reviews.

Does anyone know about this agency and could advise?

Also is £900 too good to be true or is this reasonable?

I wouldn't use them if they are not mara registered. Our original migration agents company is now dissolved but we are still waiting for our visa. Luckily we paid the fee by credit card so were able to get it back. 

Have a chat with the agents that post on this blog and see what their fee will be. What's the saying if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. 

1 minute ago, VJ2019 said:

Thanks Judy appreciate it, gut feeling wasn't good!

1 minute ago, Judy said:

I wouldn't use them if they are not mara registered. Our original migration agents company is now dissolved but we are still waiting for our visa. Luckily we paid the fee by credit card so were able to get it back. 

Have a chat with the agents that post on this blog and see what their fee will be. What's the saying if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. 

@Cerberus1, apologies I did do a search but I didn't find this thread!

Guest The Pom Queen
5 minutes ago, Judy said:

Thank goodness you got your money back @Judy . The process is stressful enough without a dodgy agent adding to it. I hope your visa isn’t too far away