1st VAC payment in advance

MillieB

I've noticed that previously the Contributory Parent visa was lodged before 1st VAC was paid.  It's now done in advance.  I sent payment on the ImmiAccount on 26 June.  The application has to be received within 30 days.  The application was delivered to the PVC in WA yesterday.  I'm concerned that the 30 days is fast approaching.  How do you normally get an acknowledgment?  Is it via email or the ImmiAccount?  I also notice on member's signatures that the acknowledgment was received some weeks after the application was received.  Thanks.

Thanks Tulip1.  When did you apply?  I gather it was before you had to pay in advance and then get your paper application in within 30 days.  I sent the application to our son in Perth for him to add the sponsorship form. He then sent it tracked to Parent Visa Centre (no delivery by hand allowed).  I know it's only two days since it was delivered but I'm concerned it's nearly the 30 day limit.  The payment on the ImmiAccount was by PayPal and I did get a receipt but, obviously, they have nothing to link that payment with.  I just wondered if  other Pomsinoz members have had experience with this advance payment system and how the acknowledgement is received. Any help will be gratefully received!

Hi Tulip1,

I've got a reply back from PVC.  They've said they are currently registering applications received up to 28 June 2018.  I bet you are glad you put your application in when you did.  We really regret not doing it much earlier.  Thanks for taking time to reply.