NAATI CCL Exam anyone?

jdiane

For how much I have read about this exam.. It's a money guzzling scheme.. With people of comfortable high caliber (qualification wise) end up not passing. The marking scheme is opaque and highly subjective. End up applying for revaluations and spending even more money. Exams happen only in Australia making it all the most costlier for offshore clients.

I would not go for this if I was at 65 where this 5 also would not give me any substantially brighter chance (in the current scenario of 75 being the minimum for pro rata occupations)

I would go for this if I was at 80 (and give it with all I have got. All the money and efforts) where this 5 would seal the deal.

13 hours ago, mundra.rocks said:

For how much I have read about this exam.. It's a money guzzling scheme.. With people of comfortable high caliber (qualification wise) end up not passing. The marking scheme is opaque and highly subjective. End up applying for revaluations and spending even more money. Exams happen only in Australia making it all the most costlier for offshore clients.

I would not go for this if I was at 65 where this 5 also would not give me any substantially brighter chance (in the current scenario of 75 being the minimum for pro rata occupations)

I would go for this if I was at 80 (and give it with all I have got. All the money and efforts) where this 5 would seal the deal.

At the moment I am at 70 and I don't think that's going to get me an invite either. I was advised by an agent to try taking the exam. Am just not sure of taking it as I have also seen numerous testimonials where even  people with PHD and experts in their own native language fail- - even after being re evaluated. I was hoping CCL was a bit different as compared to the NAATI Certification exam though. It's difficult enough with having to pay $800 plus 2 months waiting time, but there aren't just enough resources.