Visa enquiries

Rock rock

Please friends of this platform,  I want you to help me with the interpretation of the reply i got from my CO. My application is a partner visa subclass 309/100 and is more than 16months now and they ask me to do DNA testing and the testing has proven that the three kids are my biological chichildrens. After the DNA testing, they sent me another message to do another police certificate including my sponser and i have done that one too. So we waited for some time i sent him a message to ask how far of the application?, and the CO replied and said we should wait because the application is in the final stages.

32 minutes ago, Rock rock said:

Please friends of this platform,  I want you to help me with the interpretation of the reply i got from my CO. My application is a partner visa subclass 309/100 and is more than 16months now and they ask me to do DNA testing and the testing has proven that the three kids are my biological chichildrens. After the DNA testing, they sent me another message to do another police certificate including my sponser and i have done that one too. So we waited for some time i sent him a message to ask how far of the application?, and the CO replied and said we should wait because the application is in the final stages.

What is there to interpret? You have been told to wait as th application is in its final stages. Sounds clear enough!

• Like 1