Employment evidence after lodging 189 skilled visa

Hi,
I have queries with regards to the uploading of documents after lodging of visa. I have been working since 2009 for the same company and have received positive outcome for my skilled assessed as an internal auditor. For vetassess, i just uploaded a service certificate stating (" xxx employee holder of passport no. has commenced working with us joining date and the current designation-Auditor), salary certificate for the same( mentioning the salary) with the designation as Auditor, Roles and Responsibilities. All of these documents were issued by my companies HR department and stamped.

After the positive assessment, i have been promoted as Senior Auditor, the roles and responsibilities are almost the same.
Now for visa lodging, i will upload the same documents which i submitted to vetassess for skill assessment for Auditors post.

For senior auditors post, i will upload my promotion letter, Roles and responsibilities issued by HR department, service certificate stating (" xxx employee holder of passport no. has commenced working with us joining date and the current designation(senior auditor), salary certificate for the same( mentioning the salary)with the designation as Senior Auditor.

Is this enough for employment evidence?

22 hours ago, Mohammed786 said:

Hi,
I have queries with regards to the uploading of documents after lodging of visa. I have been working since 2009 for the same company and have received positive outcome for my skilled assessed as an internal auditor. For vetassess, i just uploaded a service certificate stating (" xxx employee holder of passport no. has commenced working with us joining date and the current designation-Auditor), salary certificate for the same( mentioning the salary) with the designation as Auditor, Roles and Responsibilities. All of these documents were issued by my companies HR department and stamped.

After the positive assessment, i have been promoted as Senior Auditor, the roles and responsibilities are almost the same.
Now for visa lodging, i will upload the same documents which i submitted to vetassess for skill assessment for Auditors post.

For senior auditors post, i will upload my promotion letter, Roles and responsibilities issued by HR department, service certificate stating (" xxx employee holder of passport no. has commenced working with us joining date and the current designation(senior auditor), salary certificate for the same( mentioning the salary)with the designation as Senior Auditor.

Is this enough for employment evidence?

Any inputs with regards to my queries?