Where to get best kitchen items?

samsingh

9 minutes ago, samsingh said:

Hello,

I have recently moved to Melbourne with my family. I want to buy the kitchen utensils and other products which are used in the daily routine of our lives. If you people have any suggestion or websites, then share with me.!!

For good quality, Lakeland have started to be stocked in some of the Good Guys stores. Otherwise Matchbox, General Trader are both ok.

11 hours ago, calNgary said:

K Mart do a kitchen starter set for around $50 when on offer, it should have pretty much everything in it to get you up and running.

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/80-piece-kitchen-starter-set/100600

Cal x

I had one of these when I first arrived! They are cheap and not great quality but having said that some of the bits out of mine only got jettisoned a couple of years ago, so lasted 10-11 years! Great if starting p on a budget, which lots of us are. ?

On 17/07/2018 at 00:13, samsingh said:

Hello,

I have recently moved to Melbourne with my family. I want to buy the kitchen utensils and other products which are used in the daily routine of our lives. If you people have any suggestion or websites, then share with me.!!

.......Well Kmart or Target to start off and establish yourselves cheaply, but then upgrade to David Jones or Myer as you settle and become richer ?