You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Bristle

Thai Airways

Looking at flights back to UK for next year and Thai Airways have a good deal. Has anyone flown with them recently, how was your experience and what is Bangkok airport like for short changeover times?

Have flown with Thai airlines a few time, most recently last summer. Always impressed with the service. Bangkok airport is great but I don't think I have ever had a short changeover as I prefer to have a few days in Bangkok. I wouldn't be worried about it though as the airport is well organised in my experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One problem with Thai is they swap their aircraft around quite regular. It can result in your seat allocation being change. This is less likely to happen on the UK leg though.

We are flying Brisbane to Bangkok with Thai airways in December so its reassuring to hear they are ok.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Thanks for the replies. Just booked return flights to UK for $1,030pp saving $400pp against equivalent flights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bristle said:

Thanks for the replies. Just booked return flights to UK for $1,030pp saving $400pp against equivalent flights.

That is a great price. How long is your stop over in Bangkok 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

8 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

That is a great price. How long is your stop over in Bangkok 

2 hrs 35 on the outbound and 1 hr 35 on the return journey. We prefer short changeovers.