1 hour ago, ga_brysia said:

Hi baloosy,

I checked my application and all of my husband documents disappeared from my application as well as from his Sponsor application. I wanted to re-upload them, but all of the categories for documents that we used before are gone as well, so I have no idea where to upload the documents, was yours the same?  

I just double checked mine on back of this thread and my RFI uploads from July we’re missing too. Thankfully though still give me an option to attach additional files - so uploaded again.

On 19/09/2019 at 18:11, baloosy said:

Hi Scotmeetssyd, 

So, I have just checked and within my husband's account, the sponsor (me) document section is showing no documents uploaded.  I'm sure there were at least 30 in there.  I called Department of Home Affairs and they have advised to re-upload, which I have just done.  Don't know what has caused it....happy that I had logged in to upload extra docs and noticed.  Is yours still frozen for uploads?

On 17/09/2019 at 18:38, Scotmeetssyd said:

Hi wondering if anyone else has experienced this also....after my RFI a few months ago and status at further assessment my sponsors document attachment section on immi seems to have been frozen, i cant attach any more documents there and previous ones attached have now disappeared? Now worried they havent received previous attachments for the sponsor 😞

Hi Baloosy

Thank you for your reply good to know someone else has the same problem! I have just had to re upload to the "other documents" section as all the sections i had uploaded to have completely disappeared too! Im hoping i dont get another RFI for things i have previously uploaded and now disappeared therefore drawing out this long process even further 😞 so stressful.

Hi @Scotmeetssyd,

just logged in to check my account and my sponsors documents are missing and the categories we uploaded to have disappeared! Sounds like what happened to you.

Feel a bit reluctant to upload them again! but better safe than sorry I suppose. In to the “other” category they go!(Wishful thinking perhaps but I’m kind of hoping it means there’s some progress and they’ve ticked his paperwork off...)

All this disappearing documents have me concerned! But it looks like it’s all people who have had RFI’s so maybe it is something to do with the sponsor getting processed ready for visa grant? 

We had nothing this week grant wise which is disappointing. Hope next week is better. 

8 hours ago, Scotmeetssyd said:

Hi Baloosy

Thank you for your reply good to know someone else has the same problem! I have just had to re upload to the "other documents" section as all the sections i had uploaded to have completely disappeared too! Im hoping i dont get another RFI for things i have previously uploaded and now disappeared therefore drawing out this long process even further 😞 so stressful.

Hi, happy to hear you have managed to upload them. My husband and I did the same and put all docs in the other docs section. Would love to think that there is a processing reason behind this. We applied in May, all front loaded and have done medicals and police checks by around mid August. No RFI as yet. So I think our disappearing docs buck the trend. Any one else out there with no RFI and vanishing docs? 

1 hour ago, baloosy said:

Hi, happy to hear you have managed to upload them. My husband and I did the same and put all docs in the other docs section. Would love to think that there is a processing reason behind this. We applied in May, all front loaded and have done medicals and police checks by around mid August. No RFI as yet. So I think our disappearing docs buck the trend. Any one else out there with no RFI and vanishing docs? 

Front loading police and medical checks probably wasn't the best thing to do. They are valid for 12 months and processing can often be far longer than 12 months. Also, you have to make first entry to Australia within 12 months of he police or medical, which ever was earlier. 

3 hours ago, baloosy said:

When we had the visa issues back in March last year when we were refused. Our agent uploaded over 60 documents at the start. Then 4 weeks later we were refused as apparently they received no documents. 
they showed as sent. Then next thing she logged on and refused and no documents received and no documents showing. Seems they have more problems with this system than they let on. 
Will be keeping some of these posts to show clearly we not the only people having problems 

We have just tried to log into my wife’s account (the sponsor) and we can login ok but when we click the continue button an error message appears in red. We tried several times yesterday and again today and it keeps happening. I’ve tried completing their technical help form but it won’t submit either. Anyone else having this problem?

6 hours ago, JoeMcC said:

We have just tried to log into my wife’s account (the sponsor) and we can login ok but when we click the continue button an error message appears in red. We tried several times yesterday and again today and it keeps happening. I’ve tried completing their technical help form but it won’t submit either. Anyone else having this problem?

We found on Friday that we kept getting kicked out of my husband's account (the applicant) - every time we tried to go to the section where you can look at which documents had been uploaded, it would return us to a previous page. We figured it was likely a system maintenance issue and so gave up... We managed to log in today with no issue, and upload two more documents. Maybe the immi site was undergoing some kind of maintenance?

• Like 1

On 18/09/2019 at 09:15, GrandpaGrumble said:

You probably know this already, but if you're planning your trip for 1st October or later, you'll need to get NZeTA's before you go.  Not needed if you're going before then.  [I'm not sure what the rules are if you arrive before 1st October but leave after that date.  My guess is that you wouldn't need one, but it might be worth checking.]

Thanks GrandpaGrumble! We're heading to NZ on the 5th October, so I'll get that sorted now.

@baloosy , yes we have arrived in Sydney today,if I can share any advice from our journey,is don't go to Oz via Manila, bloody awful airport.
But so happy we have nearly finished our journey, staying with my in-laws for 2days then off to our forever home on Wednesday

Steppy,
So so excited for you! had a quick look back through the forum and looks like you are heading to Sydney.  Hoping for a safe flight for your fam, including the pets.  Let the Aussie dream begin!
  • Like 1

hey all.

so I have just checked after seeing the messages about documents going missing and my wifes (the sponsor) docs have disappeared. THe RFI we had requested her DOB as they referred to her place of birth which is outside of australia.

I also cant see the latest documents that i uploaded on the 4th August.

Just thinking does anyone know if i should reattach the documents? or does this put you to the back of the RFI queue?

Slow week again. My documents are all still there. Though I did notice there is another error. Something about messages not getting emailed to people so they aren’t getting their RFI’s or Grants. 

Its so scary how bad the process is considering it’s people’s lives and a lot of money. 

I will be so glad when all this is over!! 

• Like 1

@mhcorbwall,I would upload it again, it's best to be Safe than sorry .
I wish you all the best ,and fingers crossed for you all

hey all.
so I have just checked after seeing the messages about documents going missing and my wifes (the sponsor) docs have disappeared. THe RFI we had requested her DOB as they referred to her place of birth which is outside of australia.

Just thinking does anyone know if i should reattach the documents? or does this put you to the back of the RFI queue?

49 minutes ago, mhcornwall said:

hey all.

I had this issue too. I rang immigration yesterday and had a conversation with a really helpful person. She was able to confirm that the files were still visible on their internal system - all from our original uploads to those after RFI. She also let some notes on my file to note that I’d called with this issue but files were still visible. She didn’t think it was necessary to upload files.

This was the first time I’d rung immigration but felt reassured- worth a quick call before uploading again, I think.

Good luck!

Thanks for the update.

How long did it take for you to get through on the number?

I was thinking if ringing, but I just have this expectation that it will be like any in ound call centre with a massive queue time.

I had this issue too. I rang immigration yesterday and had a conversation with a really helpful person. She was able to confirm that the files were still visible on their internal system - all from our original uploads to those after RFI. She also let some notes on my file to note that I’d called with this issue but files were still visible. She didn’t think it was necessary to upload files.
This was the first time I’d rung immigration but felt reassured- worth a quick call before uploading again, I think.

Good luck!

@Butterflies1988 exact same day, I'm hoping it's enough. It's horrible waiting with no word. I rang last week to check dates as I am on a tourist visa and gave to leave come back and they checked my 309 at the time saying I uploaded very quickly and everything in order. I have been at further assessment from may really praying we hear good news. Fingers crossed for you 🙂

9 hours ago, mppc said:

I had a RFI 4 months ago and uploaded the information within 2 days, not a single word from then.

Anyone else on the same time line as me? Hoping this week is the week it's been so slow. 

@mppc & @Butterflies1988

I’m also on similar timelines. Applied 29th Jan. RFI July. Very frustrating.

We are considering going after Christmas so children (citizens) can at least start the new school year out in QLD.

I need to go on a tourist visa - so I’d welcome any advise/ experience of those who’ve applied offshore and then entered on a tourist visa. I almost dare not apply in case the 309 is in process of being issued and I in some way scupper things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Butterflies1988 said:

Yes me . Rfi 25/05 and uploaded fairly quickly now nothing .  Getting really anxious about it all now 😞

We had a RFI on 24/05 and uploaded the requested medical within 2 weeks and have heard nothing since, we applied Jan 16th. Really hoping we hear something soon. We have been keeping our immi account updated with photos from various weekends away etc...

Seems like the November applications on this thread have all gone through, so hoping they are onto December applications now, then hopefully January applications next. Not sure if there are any December applications on here? May be the reason it seems like not much is moving....

My Aussie partner is flying back to Melbourne at the end of Oct, so really hoping I hear something by then! 

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Long time lurker here, thought it was time to contribute with my timeline in case there will be some movement soon that can help others.

I am however not sure whether London or Berlin is processing my application as I’m a Swedish citizen applying from Sweden. Either way Berlin had a median time of 190 days and London 191 days during the fiscal year 17-18. So processing time may still be fairly similar.

Lodge 309/100 April 15 2019

Medical done July 2nd

Front loaded with all our police checks.

Been in a de facto relationship since 1st of December 2016. No kids.

12 months subclass 600 granted in 3 days, leaving this Sunday for Australia to await decision.

Fingers crossed for everyone here in the forum, the grant letter will come soon for all of us!!