Hi@TWright105: we fly out in September , the whole waiting and not hearing was just hard, trying to be positive then feeling negative, I feel there may be a flurry of them now[emoji2][emoji2]

Amazing - How exciting for you!![emoji3] When are you planning to move over?
 Hopefully we get a flurry of golden tickets now. We submitted medicals over 5 weeks ago after a RFI and not heard a single thing since!

18 minutes ago, TWright105 said:

Amazing - How exciting for you!!😀 When are you planning to move over?

Hopefully we get a flurry of golden tickets now. We submitted medicals over 5 weeks ago after a RFI and not heard a single thing since!

Hi @TWright105 I'm in a similar situation. I had an RFI for medicals and it will all good and uploaded 18/06 so now just waiting, hopefully good news will come soon for all waiting!

• Like 1

Glad to finally see some movement and fingers crossed for all still waiting. We were lucky to get our grant before the quiet period. All flights are now booked for 22nd December. Just got to get the house ready to rent out!! Let the clear out begin!!

This is amazing news. So happy for you that you can plan the next stage of the adventure.

Hi all , it gives me great pleasure to say my golden ticket came today, no RFI straight to granted...I feel like an emotional wreck with Happy tears..
Hopefully this will start moving for all of you guys now, your all amazing people and deserve to be granted [emoji7][emoji7]
  • Like 1

@Butterflies1988 fingers crossed for you, hopefully someone else will hear tomorrow [emoji120]

Congratulations both! That's amazing news!  Our medicals were uploaded 4/06/19! Feels like so long ago ... hopefully more to come over the rest of the month! [emoji1696][emoji1696]... 

I don't suppose anyone on here lodged around October/November 2018 and still waiting for your grant?

It seems like lots of people who lodged after that time frame are getting their grants (although I am of course very happy for you). It does play on your mind "why haven't I had mine yet?" 🤞🏽 more grants are coming through! 

6 hours ago, AK2910 said:

I don't suppose anyone on here lodged around October/November 2018 and still waiting for your grant?

It seems like lots of people who lodged after that time frame are getting their grants (although I am of course very happy for you). It does play on your mind "why haven't I had mine yet?" 🤞🏽 more grants are coming through! 

I'm still waiting - applied mid-November 2018. We've had 2 RFIs (1 in April and 1 in June), but now desperately hoping for an email any day now! Hope we all hear soon!

2 hours ago, ES86 said:

I'm still waiting - applied mid-November 2018. We've had 2 RFIs (1 in April and 1 in June), but now desperately hoping for an email any day now! Hope we all hear soon!

Hi @ES86 your timeline is very similar. I applied end of October and had two RFIs (one in April one on June) and now desperately waiting! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

4 minutes ago, Butterflies1988 said:

Processing times have gone up today by a month probably due to the lack of any grants this month! I'm sick of logging in to check 😂 I feel like it's becoming slightly obsessive! 

I feel like it's now just a normal part of everyone's morning routine. Get up, have a coffe, have a shower, check the immi account! Good to see activity with some RFi's as well. Means they haven't forgotten about us!

• Like 2

On 16/07/2019 at 22:12, LottyC said:

@Hawar19Jan Thanks for this, I had no idea about this service 🙂

https://online.immi.gov.au/evo/firstParty?actionType=query

Or google "vevo Australia"

this check is through Australian immigration website. 

"Our Visa Entitlement Verification Online system (VEVO) allows visa holders, employers, education providers and other organisations to check visa conditions.

VEVO can only provide information about people who have their details available in our systems. You may not have a searchable record if you migrated to Australia before 1990 and have not since travelled out of Australia. You may then need to apply for an electronic visa record. Some people may have an ImmiCard issued by us. Government agencies can then use the ImmiCard to check their commencement of identity in Australia."

4 hours ago, ga_brysia said:

Just got my request for RFI : 'Your sponsor must complete Form 40SP ‘Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia’ online at: https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login'

So I guess you cannot attach a copy of it to the main application (as we have done) any more.

We will do it tonight and I hope the grant will be soon!

@ga_brysia great news that you got your RFI! Frustrating that the paper form isn’t acceptable anymore. Was the RFI via email or through the immi account? I keep seeing that everyone checks their account regularly but I only check once a week or so, I thought it would come via email also but maybe not? 

37 minutes ago, Nichola Gail said:

@ga_brysia great news that you got your RFI! Frustrating that the paper form isn’t acceptable anymore. Was the RFI via email or through the immi account? I keep seeing that everyone checks their account regularly but I only check once a week or so, I thought it would come via email also but maybe not? 

They come via email but it's my husband's email address as he is the applicant 😁

3 hours ago, Butterflies1988 said:

They come via email but it's my husband's email address as he is the applicant 😁

Ah okay! I just wanted to double check because I’ve definitely not logged on for a while, I tell myself I’m handling the wait fine by not doing it... but then I check this forum 20 times a day!

On 17/07/2019 at 23:08, AK2910 said:

Applied November and still no RFIs yet. Of course happy for the grants coming through but yes cant help wondering what has happened to my application. At least an RFI is some acknowledgement that it has some movement but nada.  Oh well fingers crossed and will continue to nag agent.....

Can i check application through my immi account even if my agent lodged it? 

9 hours ago, GRS said:

Applied November and still no RFIs yet. Of course happy for the grants coming through but yes cant help wondering what has happened to my application. At least an RFI is some acknowledgement that it has some movement but nada.  Oh well fingers crossed and will continue to nag agent.....

Can i check application through my immi account even if my agent lodged it? 

@GRS I know where you’re coming from as it’s great to see grants coming through but also a bit frustrating as they don’t seem to process in date order. Not sure if ones with agents are actually taking longer! We’ve not had any RFI yet but trying to think positive and hope that we have submitted everything they need. 

I contacted our agent again last week but she just reassured me that it’s not unusual to wait this long. Hopefully something will come through for us in next few weeks. 

Hi everyone. Have been a quiet observer on here for a while but we (or my husband that is) received his golden ticket today - both visas came through together. We are so excited and nervous at the same time. Now the hard work begins. Good luck to those on their way and especially to those still waiting. Hang in there as it will be worth the wait! All the best,  Jodi 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

That's awesome. Huge congrats.

When did you submit your application? Did you have any RFIs?

Hi everyone. Have been a quiet observer on here for a while but we (or my husband that is) received his golden ticket today - both visas came through together. We are so excited and nervous at the same time. Now the hard work begins. Good luck to those on their way and especially to those still waiting. Hang in there as it will be worth the wait! All the best,  Jodi 

We applied early February. No RFI. We did not use an agent and front loaded the application. Fingers crossed for you soon. Not sure if it makes any difference at all (seems to be no rhyme or reason to why some get rfi’s and others granted quicker than those who applied earlier) but we have been together 15 years (all of it living in the UK) married for 11 years and have 3 children. And interestingly, he has a year from today (and not the date of his medical back in March) to enter Australia. He also got both visas granted at the same time.

• Like 1

Fantastic @Ticklebug74 you must be so relieved it's through.  I'm stressing like mad checking my account every day multiple times.  Waiting it out at the minute in Brisbane arrived on Wednesday. Good luck everyone! I know we say this every week but hopefully next week will be the big one with a lot getting through 😀