Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nadine1

Timeline on 309/100 via applied for in London

Recommended Posts

Hi all sorry I have been so quiet finally had RFI 6th May for medical. All done and clear by end May case officer is in UK even though agent in Oz, all done now  I believe. So settled down for the long wait. Slowly going mad... But I guess that's  normal judging by the posts. 9 months now so let's hope we all hear soon 

Fingers crossed for the group

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meath Lass said:

Hi all sorry I have been so quiet finally had RFI 6th May for medical. All done and clear by end May case officer is in UK even though agent in Oz, all done now  I believe. So settled down for the long wait. Slowly going mad... But I guess that's  normal judging by the posts. 9 months now so let's hope we all hear soon 

Fingers crossed for the group

Stupid question but how do you know if you have a case officer and where they are ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Butterflies1988 when you get a RFI the email has the name of the case officer and location office. You can not contact them direct as I tried to but it bounced back. It's so very hard not having answers but this forum is keeping me sane. Hopefully we get some grants tonight! 

 

  • Thanks 1

Applied from Northern Ireland

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  21st January 2019 

Police Checks - February 2019

Husband (sponsor) police checks both Australian and British uploaded March 2019

Medical in Glasgow -  complete 7th March 2019 

RFI - 24/05/19

Moving to Brisbane 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Monday everyone,let's hope for some action this week, and all keep the faith

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed, we fly out in the morning.  Hoping we get a flurry today! Good luck everyone 😀

  • Like 1

Applied from Northern Ireland

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  21st January 2019 

Police Checks - February 2019

Husband (sponsor) police checks both Australian and British uploaded March 2019

Medical in Glasgow -  complete 7th March 2019 

RFI - 24/05/19

Moving to Brisbane 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just thinking the same thing.

I have been hoping that people have been getting approvals and have been too excited or busy to post the good news on here.

Let's hope for some good news for some people this week.

Fingers crossed, we fly out in the morning.  Hoping we get a flurry today! Good luck everyone
  • Like 1

Applied from London

309/100 front loaded application (no agent) -  9th February 2019

Health check completed 21st June 2019

Applicant police check uploaded 29th June 2019

Sponsor police check to be uploaded

Will be moving to Brisbane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How’s your everyone getting on? 

Just booked my one way ticket for the beginning of October. Excited and nervous all in one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that’s so exciting!! Did you book your ticket whilst still waiting for your approval? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have also got my one way ticket booked for beginning of September! Really hoping visa comes in soon! Almost reaching the 9 month mark since I lodged my visa!

 

🤞🏽 lots of visas come through this week!

  • Like 1

309/100 Lodged on 29/10/2018 (Front Loaded except Medicals)

Medicals Requested 01/04/2019 

Medicals Completed and Uploaded 10/04/2019

RFI (Medicals) 03/06/2019

RFI (Medicals) 10/06/2019

Medicals completed and uploaded 18/06/2019

Moving to Perth September 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I'm sure there will be a flurry of activity soon. It took a year to get my visa and it was deadly silent for nearly three months before, then there seemed to be several a day for weeks after. I was one of the last to get it amongst people who applied at the same time. 

As for me I have 8 days left in the UK, missus and daughter already in Sydney. I still need to get a bloody job.

Fly  out on the 23rd, have to be in country before end of the month. 

 

Good luck all. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exciting times.

Getting a job is high on my priority list. But think I will be registering with the the recruitment agencies like hayes, Michael page etc to get them on their ex pat books to arrange interviews or at least temp work for when we land.

Hi all,
I'm sure there will be a flurry of activity soon. It took a year to get my visa and it was deadly silent for nearly three months before, then there seemed to be several a day for weeks after. I was one of the last to get it amongst people who applied at the same time. 
As for me I have 8 days left in the UK, missus and daughter already in Sydney. I still need to get a bloody job.
Fly  out on the 23rd, have to be in country before end of the month. 
 
Good luck all. 
 
 
  • Like 1

Applied from London

309/100 front loaded application (no agent) -  9th February 2019

Health check completed 21st June 2019

Applicant police check uploaded 29th June 2019

Sponsor police check to be uploaded

Will be moving to Brisbane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mhcornwall said:

Exciting times.

Getting a job is high on my priority list. But think I will be registering with the the recruitment agencies like hayes, Michael page etc to get them on their ex pat books to arrange interviews or at least temp work for when we land.

Alas due to my job I require quite a few checks which can only be done in country, so agencies are keen but said they can’t do anything until I get them done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great of such positive job prospects, but sucks about the timings. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly for you.


Applied from London

309/100 front loaded application (no agent) -  9th February 2019

Health check completed 21st June 2019

Applicant police check uploaded 29th June 2019

Sponsor police check to be uploaded

Will be moving to Brisbane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KFR said:

Wow that’s so exciting!! Did you book your ticket whilst still waiting for your approval? 

I got my grant in April. Just couldn’t decide when to leave but it’s all confirmed now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm the same as you@Ak2910 , we have are one ways booked for September, but if it's not here by then, I will have to come back after a few weeks due to work.
I would be leaving my wife who is my sponsor and kids there, due to not being able to work, so it's easier financially to come back and work.

But all fingers toes and everything else crossed for all of us

I have also got my one way ticket booked for beginning of September! Really hoping visa comes in soon! Almost reaching the 9 month mark since I lodged my visa!
 
lots of visas come through this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steppy said:

I'm the same as you@Ak2910 , we have are one ways booked for September, but if it's not here by then, I will have to come back after a few weeks due to work.
I would be leaving my wife who is my sponsor and kids there, due to not being able to work, so it's easier financially to come back and work.

But all fingers toes and everything else crossed for all of us

Hi @Steppy I hope your grant comes through before then so you don't have to come back and leave your family!! 

I am a teacher and therefore have had to resign from my job already. I am moving over in September and hoping that the visa comes before then. If not then I will have to go over on a visitor visa maybe (I'm not really sure how it works then). My husband (who is my sponsor) is Australian and has lived there most his life so we have been doing a long distance relationship for 3.5 years so I'm just excited to go over to Australia! 

The wait for the grant is horrible and it's hard having this quiet period on the grant front but I also have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone to receive their grants quickly!


309/100 Lodged on 29/10/2018 (Front Loaded except Medicals)

Medicals Requested 01/04/2019 

Medicals Completed and Uploaded 10/04/2019

RFI (Medicals) 03/06/2019

RFI (Medicals) 10/06/2019

Medicals completed and uploaded 18/06/2019

Moving to Perth September 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting for your golden tickets that they come through soon!

Looking for some advice on the ‘change of details’ element of immiaccount. When I applied I had to use my maiden name as I hadn’t applied for a new passport. I now have a new one in my married name and therefore filled out a form. I had to select an option for why I had got a new passport and there wasn’t one for ‘change of name’ so the closest match was ‘expired’. Should I expect to receive an email confirming they acknowledge my change of passport and name? Or just take both passports and assume it’ll show up at passport control?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LottyC said:

Hi All

Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting for your golden tickets that they come through soon!

Looking for some advice on the ‘change of details’ element of immiaccount. When I applied I had to use my maiden name as I hadn’t applied for a new passport. I now have a new one in my married name and therefore filled out a form. I had to select an option for why I had got a new passport and there wasn’t one for ‘change of name’ so the closest match was ‘expired’. Should I expect to receive an email confirming they acknowledge my change of passport and name? Or just take both passports and assume it’ll show up at passport control?

 

Do a "vevo check" to make sure your passport has been updated in their system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all , it gives me great pleasure to say my golden ticket came today, no RFI straight to granted...I feel like an emotional wreck with Happy tears..
Hopefully this will start moving for all of you guys now, your all amazing people and deserve to be granted

  • Like 3
  • Congratulations 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg omg omg! How exciting for you! Congrats. This also gives me hope and excitement that ours will be coming soon. So happy to finally hear someone got a grant! So awesome. Now you can really get the ball rolling xx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the best feeling, now the job hunt starts, fingers crossed for all of you, and hats off to my wife@roomummy for all she has done for me and her support , especially when it was getting me down .... please please let me see some more good news for you guys today

Omg omg omg! How exciting for you! Congrats. This also gives me hope and excitement that ours will be coming soon. So happy to finally hear someone got a grant! So awesome. Now you can really get the ball rolling xx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steppy said:

It was the best feeling, now the job hunt starts, fingers crossed for all of you, and hats off to my wife@roomummy for all she has done for me and her support , especially when it was getting me down .... please please let me see some more good news for you guys today

This is such great news for you both, congratulations! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Steppy said:

Hi all , it gives me great pleasure to say my golden ticket came today, no RFI straight to granted...I feel like an emotional wreck with Happy tears..
Hopefully this will start moving for all of you guys now, your all amazing people and deserve to be granted emoji7.pngemoji7.png

Amazing @Steppy I am so so so happy for you and your family!! Congratulations!! 


309/100 Lodged on 29/10/2018 (Front Loaded except Medicals)

Medicals Requested 01/04/2019 

Medicals Completed and Uploaded 10/04/2019

RFI (Medicals) 03/06/2019

RFI (Medicals) 10/06/2019

Medicals completed and uploaded 18/06/2019

Moving to Perth September 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Steppy said:

Hi all , it gives me great pleasure to say my golden ticket came today, no RFI straight to granted...I feel like an emotional wreck with Happy tears..
Hopefully this will start moving for all of you guys now, your all amazing people and deserve to be granted emoji7.pngemoji7.png

Amazing - How exciting for you!!😀 When are you planning to move over?

 Hopefully we get a flurry of golden tickets now. We submitted medicals over 5 weeks ago after a RFI and not heard a single thing since!


309/100 application submitted (no agent) -  16th January 2019 

Applied from England

Police Checks - uploaded March 2019

Sponsor Police Checks - Australian and British uploaded May 2019

RFI for Medical received on 24/05

Medical uploaded 10/06

5 year relationship, no kids, moving to Melbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×