I've just received a lengthy RFI from London office;

Personal Statement regarding ACRO SAR. fair enough. 100% nothing serious and not worried, but done. 

Redo FORM 40sp as they couldnt link my first one to it 🧐 hhhhm,  ok, done. 

Provide AFP for sponsor, which I had already done l, they just didn't look. Sent a statement telling them where to look and also re-attached. 

Separate from form 40sp, write a statement of travel and address for the last 10 years, 😂 no idea why but done, just copied and paste from application. 

Main applicants police check from Cyprus needs to show maiden name. impossible as they way the Cypriot system works is that they can only check for a name that has entered the country, the name that was in the passport and that was our married nameStatement typed scanned and submitted 

FML 

🤞 I'm not normally a religious man, but 🙏

At least London office is moving again after the slow down for elections. 

Edited by Waitingaround

Congratulations @Cuddles200! So happy for you. Glad things seem to be moving again! hoping our agent has news for us tonight. 🤞🤞🤞Think I’ll drop her an e-mail to check (she’s aus based)  Ours is complicated because of my husbands previous sponsorship but it would put my mind at rest just to know someone is looking at it! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuddles200 said:

Omg Omg Omg I got my visa....

Direct grant 309 and 100

So excited flights were already booked for 5th Jan now I can relax and get excited 🙂

Good Luck everyone

Hope you get that grant quickly now @Waitingaround

Wow, congratulations!! @Cuddles200

What date did they state you had to be in Australia for to activate the visa, if you don’t mind me asking?

Any more movement for anyone? Not a dickie bird on my husbands application submitted 31st January 19. Early days I know but our house purchase completes next week. How frustrating to have an empty house waiting for us in Australia!! Anyone think its worth uploading a statement to advise our house purchase is completed? We own it out right and only have a lease for our UK rental until September. After that my hubby will move in with family temporarily as we cant afford for him leave his well paid job in UK without a permit to work in Aus. I will relocate with the children in Sept (we are all aussie passport holders, only DH is British). I have shipping, pets and job ready to go too, so cant delay moving. How sad that the visa system is going to split us up! Stressful really dosnt even get close 😨 

Edited by roomummy

1 hour ago, roomummy said:

Any more movement for anyone? Not a dickie bird on my husbands application submitted 31st January 19. Early days I know but our house purchase completes next week. How frustrating to have an empty house waiting for us in Australia!! Anyone think its worth uploading a statement to advise our house purchase is completed? We own it out right and only have a lease for our UK rental until September. After that my hubby will move in with family temporarily as we cant afford for him leave his well paid job in UK without a permit to work in Aus. I will relocate with the children in Sept (we are all aussie passport holders, only DH is British). I have shipping, pets and job ready to go too, so cant delay moving. How sad that the visa system is going to split us up! Stressful really dosnt even get close 😨 

Fingers crossed for you @roomummy, hope it all works out for you.

OMG my husband visa has been granted too, straight to PR, no RFI, and with only 11 days until we leave the UK! 18 weeks from application! Good luck everyone I hope each of your applications are as painless as ours has been 😘

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

Congratulations everyone! Still nothing for us. I e-mailed my agent but get the feeling she thinks it’s not going to be looked at for a while and that I’m being silly chasing her already. I have said London do seem to be processing quicker than global times as per this thread. I think the most frustrating thing about using an agent is that I can’t check my account for updates!  I suppose I’ll just need to have patience 😬

@Emz82 when my partner did his 457 visa it was through an agent. We got the TRN from his application and created an immi account and put the number in and it brought his application over. So we got to see everything just like if we had submitted it ourselves. 

Hi everyone,  I just got a RFI.

It's for documents I have already uploaded but I will send again. Just checking do I upload onto my account again as I did the first time or is there a specific place I need to send? 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mppc said:
Hi everyone,  I just got a RFI.
It's for documents I have already uploaded but I will send again. Just checking do I upload onto my account again as I did the first time or is there a specific place I need to send? 

Oh how positive to get a RFI request, well done you! I would think that the request would give specific details of where to load if it was different from the normal online upload to account... I'm sure someone with experience will be along shortly to confirm but I would add to account as normal unless it says otherwise. Ps: promising to see you have some movement. We submitted just a week after you. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you x

Edited by roomummy

I have uploaded it to other documents but I'm not 100% sure this is right. My husband has been requested to do his sp40 form online but we uploaded his to my account under his details.  He will have to create an account and do it via that. My police check did not include my other name from a previous marriage so I have had to apply for a new one.  Such a silly error on my part but hopefully it comes back soon. 

Good luck @roomummy hope yours goes straight to grant! It's hard waiting but hang in there! 

• Like 1

Another question please if anyone can help (I'm pulling my hair out here)

colour copy of your sponsors passport personal particulars/photo (bio-data) page 

Evidence of length of defector relationship at least 3 years. 

Ok so I get the second bit but I have no idea what the first bit is asking? 

14 minutes ago, mppc said:

Another question please if anyone can help (I'm pulling my hair out here)

colour copy of your sponsors passport personal particulars/photo (bio-data) page 

Evidence of length of defector relationship at least 3 years. 

Ok so I get the second bit but I have no idea what the first bit is asking? 

Your 'sponsor' is your partner/husband/wife/defacto. Scan or copy in colour their passport (this should be there Aussie passport) They want the particulars and photo page of your spouse. Scan or save as a pdf and upload. 

• Thanks 1