17 hours ago, Belfastchild said:

I literally typed an 1 page document and bank statements. A paragraph explaining the household duties like dinner and cleaning etc. Rest was explaining each payment in our bank accounts and referencing to the highlighted bank statements for the year previous to submission date. So rent money transferred to my sister and money to my folks for bills would be a colour. Money for groceries different colour. Other stuff different colour and just explain it. I couldn’t think of anything else but it seemed to be enough. I think they just want to see that everything is equally shared. I uploaded the exact same bank statements into length of de facto also. 

Ok thanks mate, we are just in the process of uploading the RFI stuff now, have pretty much done exactly the same as you!

15 hours ago, lizaflann said:

Oh, Forgot to ask - is there anywhere that someone has pooled all the applications timings together so we can see any patterns. I feel like I saw this some time ago on a forum but I can't find it anymore when I looked. 

Many thanks 🙂

Page 65 CEP has done an amazing spreadsheet but she has her visa now and has been busy with her move.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 15:04, Appo said:

Freo81: 

Congratulations🎉🎊Dockers fan here too😝Are you also heading to Perth? 

Yeah. We have family in Bunbury but are hope to live in Freemantle or one of the nearby suburbs. I'm going to be a Dockers fan because I understand that they are clearly the worst team in the area which draws me to them.

I still need to learn the rules though. 

On 26/04/2019 at 12:29, Freo81 said:

Yeah. We have family in Bunbury but are hope to live in Freemantle or one of the nearby suburbs. I'm going to be a Dockers fan because I understand that they are clearly the worst team in the area which draws me to them.

I still need to learn the rules though. 

🦅 

On 01/05/2019 at 14:17, KitCat said:

We officially had a grant today! Applied on 31 October/ RFI in early April for sponsors foreign birth certificate. 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting! 

Congrats to you, that's great news.

It's been a quiet couple of weeks it seems so let's hope there's a few more about to be granted.

On 01/05/2019 at 14:17, KitCat said:

We officially had a grant today! Applied on 31 October/ RFI in early April for sponsors foreign birth certificate. 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting! 

Congrats!! Another one down. When do you have to be in by and where you off to? 

How is everyone else going with their applications? We had an RFI on the 16th April, got all the information together and uploaded on the 2nd May. Just waiting to hear back now. How long do people typically wait to hear back after they have uploaded RFI information?

On 03/05/2019 at 09:58, Belfastchild said:

Congrats!! Another one down. When do you have to be in by and where you off to? 

Thanks Belfastchild! Ours is 7/11 which corresponds to the applicant police check dates and we're off to Sydney. Planning on moving in August 🙂

Thanks for tracking the applications MPPC. It’s very useful 🙂 We’re now at week 22 so really hoping to hear something soon. We applied through an agent as ours is a complicated case due to my husband previously sponsoring 2 ex’s. I’m hoping they see common sense as we’ve been together 8 years and have 3 kids. It’s so stressful not being able to plan! We’re spending every evening online checking out different Brisbane suburbs. 

1 hour ago, Emz82 said:

Thanks for tracking the applications MPPC. It’s very useful 🙂 We’re now at week 22 so really hoping to hear something soon. We applied through an agent as ours is a complicated case due to my husband previously sponsoring 2 ex’s. I’m hoping they see common sense as we’ve been together 8 years and have 3 kids. It’s so stressful not being able to plan! We’re spending every evening online checking out different Brisbane suburbs. 

6 hours ago, SmileyD said:

Are there any more October grants left?@edinlass @Meath Lass?

Our visa is on hold at the moment as I am nearly 7 months pregnant and I have to complete my medical at the start of August. We are just getting the house ready to sell so it is on for next month,  just in case we get very little notice of my entry date. Will keep you posted!