Yup, I’m still on stage 1 and have been for 5 months now. I’m hoping that something will happen by December so I can activate my PR when I go to visit during that time, means I can also start applying for jobs during that month. 

Fingers crossed for all! Oh and keep postin and keep this top. 😉

SB. 

• Like 1

Hi all! 

Just joined - same situation as most and fall under the April batch! Sitting on recieved with no indication on moving. 

Anyone an Australian citizen but not by birth? I’m 22 years a citizen and partner applying is Italian but we live in London.

thanks! 

• Like 1

Just checking in - Applied offshore Aug 22 and still on "received", which is no surprise looking at the recent posts from others who applied in April etc.

Hoping watching on here for other peoples good news will cheer me up and help us endure the agonising wait!  Make sure you post if you hear anything guys! Sending you all good luck and hoping we all get a good result soon🤞😀

• Like 3

Hey all,

Seems we’re in a very similar situation to a few here, my partner (Australian citizen of 28 years but born in Ireland) and I (UK) applied in late April. We still have fingers crossed that we’ll have approval through before Christmas, although that’s less likely by the day!

• Like 1

Hiya, I am just joining the thread and like you, hoping to get some news soon so we can start planning! 

We applied in April  from London using an agent, no news yet for us either... Though police checks, medicals etc submitted 

Im an Aussie with dual citizenship and my husband is from the UK,  3 kids 4years old and under.. Hoping we have all the boxes ticked to get it moving..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MotherofMatilda said:

We just had my husband's 309 and 100 Granted!!!!! We submitted our application on 19 June and front loaded all documents, medical checks and police checks for both he and I.

We are sooo excited and cant wait to be in Oz by Christmas!!! Best of Luck to you all xx 

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Are you able to give some further details about your application? Married, kids etc? We applied in early April and have heard nothing - all front loaded too! 

9 minutes ago, Askem81 said:

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Are you able to give some further details about your application? Married, kids etc? We applied in early April and have heard nothing - all front loaded too! 

Hi, yes of course. 

We have been married for 2 years, together for 5. We have a 2.5 year old and another one on the way ( we know how to make things stressful!!) 

Congrats!  So pleased for you!  I know it's frustrating for those of us who have lodged beforehand but based on the amount of us I've seen who have families, or who have been together for a long or short time, they don't seem to cherry pick on that basis and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.  I am just pleased that things appear to be moving quickly in London at the moment and that can only be good for all of us!  It's certainly the most optimistic I've been in months. Fingers crossed for everyone!

• Like 2

Fingers crossed London is starting to move on things. Must say although I was excited to read about the last few grants, the fact they're after we lodged is a little distressing...trying to remain positive, though (still!). There are times when I find this whole process utterly disheartening - just keep hoping that our application is on a different pile to those that have already been granted and that there isn't an issue with ours.

4 hours ago, MotherofMatilda said:

We just had my husband's 309 and 100 Granted!!!!! We submitted our application on 19 June and front loaded all documents, medical checks and police checks for both he and I.

We are sooo excited and cant wait to be in Oz by Christmas!!! Best of Luck to you all xx 

Many many congratulations. That's such great news!

Did you just get an email? And how long do you have to enter to validate visa?

Where in Oz will you be going?

You've given everyone hope.for Xmas presents so thank.you so much!!

Just now, Noodlejaffa said:

Fingers crossed London is starting to move on things. Must say although I was excited to read about the last few grants, the fact they're after we lodged is a little distressing...trying to remain positive, though (still!). There are times when I find this whole process utterly disheartening - just keep hoping that our application is on a different pile to those that have already been granted and that there isn't an issue with ours.

Try to be positive. I know it is so so hard I don't think it indicates an issue. Some have been asked for things where there is an issue such as sp form and police checks missing too so it all suggests they are just working through them. 

X

Excellent news! Happy things are moving along for people. Just wondering if anyone is waiting for police certificates requests or uploading right away? We have only just requested them from the authorities because we were told they can expire ?  

We have not yet been asked for them.

1 hour ago, dondons1uk said:

Many many congratulations. That's such great news!

Did you just get an email? And how long do you have to enter to validate visa?

Where in Oz will you be going?

You've given everyone hope.for Xmas presents so thank.you so much!!

Thank you.  We just got an email. There was nothing to say it was in review or anything. It was just appearing as submitted 2 days ago and then today we had the visas granted. I'm as surprised as everyone else! 

We will be moving to the Sunshine Coast. We have until next July to validate, but will be moving within the month as we are expecting our second child and would like to travel before the third trimester. 

I hope you get some good news soon 🙂

4 minutes ago, MotherofMatilda said:

Thank you.  We just got an email. There was nothing to say it was in review or anything. It was just appearing as submitted 2 days ago and then today we had the visas granted. I'm as surprised as everyone else! 

We will be moving to the Sunshine Coast. We have until next July to validate, but will be moving within the month as we are expecting our second child and would like to travel before the third trimester. 

I hope you get some good news soon 🙂

Thanks so much!

Such wonderful news. I can imagine the excitement when you received the email!

Have a safe trip and good luck for no 2!

21 hours ago, MotherofMatilda said:

Wow thats aewsome!! I applied 1st August & would of loved to move before Christmas, but due to the slowness in grants we have decided that we will stay here for Christmas no matter what. Good Luck with the move & new baby xx