15 minutes ago, Ingers said:

Oh my god - what has happened?

With the spurt of approvals I just logged on and ALL of my sponsors documents have disappeared from my immi account and HIS!
The sponsor form, the police certificates from UK and AUS, his evidence of citizenship, evidence of our new house, - all gone.

Anyone seen this before or do I have a massive panic???emoji44.pngemoji44.png

Congratulations@AmyLondon by the way!! emoji16.png

Ring the helpline ASAP!  You don;t want them assessing you on no evidence!

I thought I would add my details to the mix as it closely aligns with many others on here.

I am Australian by birth, applying for the Visa for my wife. Together for 17 years, married for 12. Two kids who have both been granted Australian citizenship by descent in the time since my wife’s Visa application was submitted.

Application submitted 11th June, RFI 14th Nov and Police checks submitted a couple of weeks later.

So closely aligned with a lot who are receiving great news. Well done to you all and sorry to hear for some that family illness has crept into the mix.

We are patiently (!?) waiting, now in the unusual position that myself and our two kids are Australian but my wife’s visa is holding back all of our plans. 

• Like 1

Ring the helpline ASAP!  You don;t want them assessing you on no evidence!
They as usual were unable to do anything other than direct me to an online technical form.

This has now been filled in and submitted.

What if they have lost everything and I've been put to the back of the queue. I feel sick!

57 minutes ago, Ingers said:

Oh my god - what has happened?

With the spurt of approvals I just logged on and ALL of my sponsors documents have disappeared from my immi account and HIS!
The sponsor form, the police certificates from UK and AUS, his evidence of citizenship, evidence of our new house, - all gone.

Anyone seen this before or do I have a massive panic???emoji44.pngemoji44.png

Congratulations@AmyLondon by the way!! emoji16.png

@Ingers you poor thing, what a nightmare! Just a thought, is it still showing those documents ANYWHERE in your upload list?  Can you remember if your upload document count is showing the same number or if its gone down accordingly?

Do you have the actual docs still scanned and ready on your PC?

Was going to suggest maybe uploading them all again, and also uploading a statement or a "change in circumstances" explaining that you logged on and it was all missing and why you have had to upload it all again, plus evidence you have contacted the helpline etc. Just in case!

Hopefully its just a glitch and its just disappeared temporarily... god, something like this is the last thing you need on top of the stress of the whole process already isnt it???

Good luck, let us know how you get on 🙏

@Ingers I'm sure it will be fine. I can see you have already had a RFI so they've obviously already assessed your documents and seen what you have supplied.

As @Ausgirl42 said, if you have space and the documents are there to be uploaded again, maybe do it and include the form with an explanation.

Alternatively given the timeframes, they could be reviewing your case at this moment in time and therefore the documents aren't showing whilst they are processing...? Try not to worry (I know it's easier said than done)

• Like 1

Well, I got the golden email a few hours ago asking me when I was planning to leave the country so my visa could be granted. Funny how the world works sometimes....Thanks one and all for your kindness and support. Back on the plane tomorrow night so I can see my Dad but great news that when I return I'll have that precious visa allocated to me;) Keep positive one and all. Good news is just around the corner. XXXX 

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 3

It's only my husband's stuff that was requested for on the RFI. The whole thing was completed within 7 days of the request and all just disappeared.

It does look as if there was a system glitch that has resulted in all of my husband's documents disappearing.

I'm pretty angry to be honest , I have everything and can upload it all again but I shouldn't have to do this at this stage and who knows where it will put our application.

*Sob*

It's only my husband's stuff that was requested for on the RFI. The whole thing was completed within 7 days of the request and all just disappeared.

It does look as if there was a system glitch that has resulted in all of my husband's documents disappearing.

I'm pretty angry to be honest , I have everything and can upload it all again but I shouldn't have to do this at this stage and who knows where it will put our application.

*Sob*
I can't remember exactly what you did but someone talked about being able to download what you had uploaded through the portal .... if you do that can you see those documents you have lost??
All crossed it's fixed for you
Congrats to those visa grants today

I can't remember exactly what you did but someone talked about being able to download what you had uploaded through the portal .... if you do that can you see those documents you have lost??
All crossed it's fixed for you
Congrats to those visa grants today
I have a copy of everything that was requested in the RFI and have replaced everything and also put a note in the "update details box"

What has annoyed me is that this may have gone unoticed if I hadn't logged in to see all Sponsor evidence has gone. They could have rejected me for lack of evidence which I had already supplied!

We can't delete it from our end, so it must have been a system error on their side and there is no way to discuss it with anyone and see what damage has been done to the application/timeline.

Seeing this with all the other grants come out after a period of silence is just upsetting. I logged on in hope that something had changed and Boy! had it, but not for the better.
We really are at their mercy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ingers said:

I have a copy of everything that was requested in the RFI and have replaced everything and also put a note in the "update details box"

What has annoyed me is that this may have gone unoticed if I hadn't logged in to see all Sponsor evidence has gone. They could have rejected me for lack of evidence which I had already supplied!

We can't delete it from our end, so it must have been a system error on their side and there is no way to discuss it with anyone and see what damage has been done to the application/timeline.

Seeing this with all the other grants come out after a period of silence is just upsetting. I logged on in hope that something had changed and Boy! had it, but not for the better.
We really are at their mercy.

@Ingers you are totally right, and it is very, very frustrating to feel like your entire future is being decided by this nameless, faceless machine who have all the power but no accountability.  I think even moreso for those of us applying for this particular type of visa, as Australians, (or whatever each persons relevant "eligible status" is),  who are just trying to return "home" with our partners/families and get on with our lives.  I am glad there is strict security and its not just open to all and sundry, but I also feel that the waiting times for us are really, really difficult to work with.  I could understand them having such long and unapologetic leadtimes for people who are applying that AREN'T Aussies/partners, but it does feel very unfair for us to have to live in limbo for such a long time with no way of knowing if you will hear from them in a month or 12 months or 18 months...cos lets face it, the published waiting times don't seem to bear much relevance to the experiences of most people in here!

Anyway, I think you have done all you can to resolve this issue, and remember they will have registered and reviewed all your info previously when the looked at your case before they sent you the RFI, so try not to panic too much.

Just think, once you have that golden ticket in your hand all this drama will be a distant memory! 🤨

I think you could also look at this as a sign that SOMETHING is happening with your application...!  I reckon you will be hearing some good news very soon!

• Like 3

Congratulations to all those who've had their visas through this week! 

There's definitely a run on approvals at the moment as my husband just got the email that his 100 has been approved too! 

We can book our April flights now, phew 🙂

Sending so many good wishes to all those still waiting, and going through tough times at the moment.

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 3

Hi everyone - this is my first post - I applied for my visa 309/100 on 22nd January police checks have notified me they are completed and will be posted back today - Medical booked in Glasgow for 7th March.  Just a few more forms to upload for myself and my Husband who is Australian and that's us fully loaded.  We have applied from Northern Ireland.  

24 minutes ago, SydneyBound said:

Let’s hope mine is the same, should be. We’ve been together nearly 4 years and have a daughter. Not sure what option is if they only give me 309z 

I read somewhere on this forum before that if they only grant the 309 and you challenge this based on the 3 year rule, they should correct this and send through a 100.

Just tedious to have to chase but congrats on the initial grant...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LottyC said:

I read somewhere on this forum before that if they only grant the 309 and you challenge this based on the 3 year rule, they should correct this and send through a 100.

Just tedious to have to chase but congrats on the initial grant...

I may have to do that, which is rubbish. Anyone know how to contact a CO?