Hi Guys

So, even though I logged on this morning to the usual heart-sinking disappointment.... when i saw the frenzy of activity this afternoon I thought "meh, might as well have another quick look".

Lo and behold, we have two golden emails, one granting the 309 and a second granting the 100!

So relieved, we all know how stressful and frustrating the waiting and limbo is!!!

Sending positive vibes out to everyone waiting, maybe there have been some bottoms kicked over the newly published waiting times so they are now under pressure to get things pushed through quicker... fingers crossed for all of you!!! xx 🤞

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

Hello all! 

I’m actually currently now on-shore in Australia on a 600 (tourist-visa), and have woken up at 5AM in Brisbane to find my migration agent requesting that I head off-shore for the grant of the 309/100!!!

I cannot believe how sick I feel (but with excitement!) What a source of anxiety and stress this process has been! Sometimes I never knew if I’d make it to the end, haha! And I continue to feel it for you all who are still waiting...! 

A huge congratulations also to the others that recieved their great news at the same time, I’m thrilled for you! To each and every one of you still awaiting your outcomes, I’m wishing you the best of luck and praying for good news to come ASAP in this spurt of activity!

Thank you so much to this forum, and particularly @CEP for their amazing spreadsheet which has kept us all sane for the longest time! All of your positive enthusiasm has kept me going!

Take care all of you, I look forward to seeing you all pass the finishing line!!! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

Hi All,

Looks like a few people have had some great news of late, very happy for you all.

We're patiently waiting for a CO (I think) - we lodged my application on 26th November 2018 - I did the medical shortly afterwards and had a shock T2 Diabetes diagnosis...Not the best start, anyway, I've smashed 3 stone off since December so that's all under control and hoping to get the all-clear next month (I say all clear - what that means is that my blood sugar is now at a normal level).

Anyway, that aside, I wanted to ask about my wife (I'm the applicant - wife has citizenship but has lived in the UK for 22 yrs, we've been together 17 years, married for 5 and have a 1&3yr old who both have citizenship by descent). We've completed and attached the 40SP Form - Partner Sponsorship along with a few other docs - Bit that's through my Immi account.

Should my wife also create her own Immi Account? 

Will my wife need to get an Australian Police Check? (Even though she only lived there from Age 9 - 18 yrs old?

And finally, should I apply for my UK Police check and pre-load or do most wait until asked?

We'll be moving to Adelaide at some point this year we hope to be with my wife's family....Although it doesn't seem real yet.

Thanks all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bensmithoz said:

Hi All,

Looks like a few people have had some great news of late, very happy for you all.

We're patiently waiting for a CO (I think) - we lodged my application on 26th November 2018 - I did the medical shortly afterwards and had a shock T2 Diabetes diagnosis...Not the best start, anyway, I've smashed 3 stone off since December so that's all under control and hoping to get the all-clear next month (I say all clear - what that means is that my blood sugar is now at a normal level).

Anyway, that aside, I wanted to ask about my wife (I'm the applicant - wife has citizenship but has lived in the UK for 22 yrs, we've been together 17 years, married for 5 and have a 1&3yr old who both have citizenship by descent). We've completed and attached the 40SP Form - Partner Sponsorship along with a few other docs - Bit that's through my Immi account.

Should my wife also create her own Immi Account? 

Will my wife need to get an Australian Police Check? (Even though she only lived there from Age 9 - 18 yrs old?

And finally, should I apply for my UK Police check and pre-load or do most wait until asked?

We'll be moving to Adelaide at some point this year we hope to be with my wife's family....Although it doesn't seem real yet.

Thanks all

Hi mate,

congrats on the weight loss, though sucks about the diabetes!

your wife will need a police check, it’s quick as the AFP seem to be switched on. 

In the end my partner opened her own immi account and completed the docs required through there, seemed to make it easier.

Congrats all those who have been granted!

I seem to be all back of the bus at the moment, applied early June, two RFI and still waiting. I don’t know why the needed proof of my partners British citizenship, I’m the Brit, she’s the Aussie. That’s slowed us down it seems. 

I sent the info info last month and still heard nothing. 

No rhyme nor reason behind it all. 

Just thought I should add our dates to the group, we have kept an eye on this thread over the last few months but for various reasons haven’t felt able to include our dates - but happily today, along with a few others it seems, we received the great news that my partner got his 309. Our dates are:

17 June - offshore 309 application in London. We’d been living together for 17 months at this stage.

medicals and police checks uploaded in July, along with all other supporting docs

14 Nov - RFI for sponsor’s evidence of British citizenship (naturalisation certificate, not just a certified copy of a U.K. passport)

15 Nov - Naturalisation certificate uploaded  

Jan - sponsor’s status changed to “approved”

19 Feb - 309 visa granted, first entry by 17 July  

So by my count that’s at least 5 people getting grants today. Congratulations to all, and sincere best wishes and good luck to everyone still waiting. The sense of relief if indeed immense!

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 2

2 hours ago, CEP said:

Congratulations all - such a flurry of activity!!  So I have been spending my morning colouring in!!

For those (me included) who have a case of  @Jon the Hat  - it will come around for us.... there'll be another bus along soon 😉 

anyway - updated sheet for inspiration....

image.thumb.png.dca141a0c7bd52fc69cb928769373f72.png

image.thumb.png.8db5c58adf9f8ef9a1fbdff479e62033.png

Offshore Partner Visa London.xlsx

Keep staying positive one and all and CONGRATS to those that have received great news! I've got to head back to the UK as my Dad is seriously ill so accruing the air miles in 2019! Really hope my grant can be approved whilst I am away from Oz. Fingers crossed for all still waiting. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, GEMS1984 said:

Keep staying positive one and all and CONGRATS to those that have received great news! I've got to head back to the UK as my Dad is seriously ill so accruing the air miles in 2019! Really hope my grant can be approved whilst I am away from Oz. Fingers crossed for all still waiting. 

@GEMS1984 hope everything goes ok back home, fingers crossed he pulls through & you get your grant while your over there xx

Oh I hope things turn around for the better for your Dad.

Mine has stage 4 Prostate Cancer (inoperable) and part of my deal with my husband in leaving Dad behind to live in Australia was that I could fly back and be with him when the Big C decides "it's time" . He's doing ok at the moment but it's been the hardest part of my decision to go!

Sending best wishes!

Hello all 

It seems they have got a bit of a spurt on as I have just received my 309/100 grant. I was quite surprised we were granted the 100 straight away as I considered our relationship borderline, together just under 6 years (met at university) and lived together for 3 years. 

Applied on 2 July. RFI 19 November. 

I also have had ‘approved’ on my sponsor’s application for a while. 

Best of luck to all those waiting, especially those who had submitted applications before me (and GEMS1984/ Ingers who are going through difficult times) I know it is torturous wondering how on earth this system works. 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

Oh my god - what has happened?

With the spurt of approvals I just logged on and ALL of my sponsors documents have disappeared from my immi account and HIS!
The sponsor form, the police certificates from UK and AUS, his evidence of citizenship, evidence of our new house, - all gone.

Anyone seen this before or do I have a massive panic???[emoji44][emoji44]

Congratulations@AmyLondon by the way!! [emoji16]