On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 09:42, Jon the Hat said:

While I admire your optimism, I think you should really be called TenThousandPoundPom. 🙂

Haha! My parents were of the ten pound pom era...actually they didn't even pay the £10, got their passage all paid for in the 70s! Dad does like a bargain.

Obviously I'm Aussie the visa is for my other half. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Freo81 said:

Hello all.

Just wondering if I can get added to CEP's fancy spreadsheet please?

We are playing the waiting game also. Just me and my Aussie wife (no kids), aiming to be in WA for September/October. 

I lodged my application for 309/100 on 20th Nov. Both Acro and health check done within 2 weeks. All evidence uploaded by mid December, although we've added some small bits in Jan. 

I understand we seem to be up to Octoberish from reading through? It's not an exact science though eh?

Hope you all get to hear some good news soon!!

I’m hoping they’re now working through October lodgements...looks like there were some RFI’s for those applying at the start of October. We lodged on the 28th October, but no contact as yet. Just keeping everything 🤞

I’m hoping they’re now working through October lodgements...looks like there were some RFI’s for those applying at the start of October. We lodged on the 28th October, but no contact as yet. Just keeping everything 🤞
I'm August lodgement and there are others on similar timelines so there is still some way to go but some that were lodged later have their grants. It's so difficult to judge!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, W2O said:

Lol kind of hoping they could finish May's first!!

• Like 4

@Ingers @GemTrae Don’t get me wrong...I know there are lots of you still waiting who lodged well before me. Obviously each case, once looked at, can take varying amounts of time to process, and that’s probably dependent on all sorts of factors. However, from looking at the Immi website, they seem to have a queue system for the initial assessment. This, and looking at the spreadsheet, is what’s giving me hope that they’re now starting to look at the October lodgements. I realise that after it’s been first looked at it’s anyone’s guess at how long it takes, but at least there’s a glimmer of hope 🙂 I didn’t mean to offend anyone...fingers crossed all of you who have been waiting for a long time hear something soon🤞

52 minutes ago, W2O said:

@Ingers @GemTrae Don’t get me wrong...I know there are lots of you still waiting who lodged well before me. Obviously each case, once looked at, can take varying amounts of time to process, and that’s probably dependent on all sorts of factors. However, from looking at the Immi website, they seem to have a queue system for the initial assessment. This, and looking at the spreadsheet, is what’s giving me hope that they’re now starting to look at the October lodgements. I realise that after it’s been first looked at it’s anyone’s guess at how long it takes, but at least there’s a glimmer of hope 🙂 I didn’t mean to offend anyone...fingers crossed all of you who have been waiting for a long time hear something soon🤞

You didn't offend anyone just think people are frustrated at the slowness of it all. Thry have shut the Madrid office which means all applicants go through the London office with limited staff so I've been told. Apprantely it was 7 - 9 months lead time now it's gone to up to 19 months! If only coming to England was as difficult hey 🤔

I'm not sure if the slowness is what my issue was. I think my biggest issue was the opaqueness of it all.
If there was an online tracker of progress ... expected timeline of when we would be reviewed etc I think everyone would feel better.
But when people seemingly ahead of you are granted / receiving RFIs and it's all silent for you it's worrying, as you start questioning if you can fill out forms properly and if you have you just thrown $7000 down the drain.
CEPs tracker at least gives an indication of order and requests and where we sit - i swear its the only thing i had to hold onto at the end i was seriously getting so stressed. But surely there is some way the immi account could do that ....
I have everything crossed they come back to you guys soon and that you get those golden emails

• Like 2

On 06/02/2019 at 22:02, Ingers said:

Crikey. March is a long time!. Fingers crossed yours in imminent.

We were August. Had a question over the medical and an RFI but every item of evidence we can come up with has now been submitted.

I'm at 98 docs of my 100 allowance so hopefully we've submitted enough now.

Hi @Ingers im August aswell & currently at 98 docs uploaded haha I will have to upload on the kids if I get RFI agsin 😂

Can't beleive were still waiting, although im not as obsessed about checking my immi since we Moved, had so much to do getting a house etc

I really hope there's dome movement tjis month as there's too many ftom early 2018 still waiting xx

• Like 1

On 27/01/2019 at 22:04, AmyLondon said:

Hello all

I am also a long time lurker and have found this thread really helpful.  I thought I would share my timeline to add to the wider picture:

309/100 submitted front loaded (no agent): 2 July 2018

Medical uploaded: 4 August 2018

Police certificate uploaded: 24 August 2018

RFI (police check as error on first): 21 November 2018

Information uploaded: 17 December 2018

I am aiming to move to Melbourne around September once I qualify in my field, wondering if I will have to plan a trip to Aus before then if my visa is granted is next month or so. 

Hi all

I applied on 2 July and my medical was uploaded on 4 August, assuming (or praying) my visa comes through in the next month or so, will they give me an entry date of pre-August 2019?

54 minutes ago, GemTrae said:

Yeah, feeling a bit broken and sulky today! Hormones and patience don't mix well it seems. 

You’re in good company 😊 I’m feeling comforted knowing that I’m not alone 😊

but id like to get on the visa grant bus now please 😊😊

• Like 1

Morning all, have come across this lovely post and will get avidly reading for recommendations and advice along the way. I'm an aussie and my husband is English and we have been married 11 years and have three children. Just applied last week (5/2/19) for hubbies Aussie visa as we have decided (FINALLY) to make the move. Currently uploaded the huge amount of repetitive forms and evidence. Police checks paid for. Medical completed. We are not hopeful of getting it anytime soon but hope to get there sometime in 2020. I would love to join the visa bus with you all 🙂

• Like 2