54 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hey guys, 

So I am writing this whilst shaking like a leaf ..... i have joined the golden email club.

Straight to 100 entry before August 2019. 

A million thank you's to you all for keeping me sane over the past 7 months to the day........ I can't believe it. 

House is being valued on Friday and going straight on the market and we are going going going gone..... 

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting .... London seems to be powering through the applications now so hope you all hear soon 

Oh gosh, how brilliant for you. Good luck for all the rest of your preparations! 

Hey guys, 
So I am writing this whilst shaking like a leaf ..... i have joined the golden email club.
A million thank you's to you all for keeping me sane over the past 7 months to the day........ I can't believe it. 
House is being valued on Friday and going straight on the market and we are going going going gone..... 
Fingers crossed for all those still waiting .... London seems to be powering through the applications now so hope you all hear soon 
Amazing News - Congratulations.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]🤩🤩🤩

Lots cleared in the last few days. It's giving me hope!!!!
  • Like 1

Hey guys, 

Fantastic news at last for you Katie. Hope the house sells fast and your arrangements work out as smoothly as possible. Enjoy the celebrations 🥳
  • Like 1

Hey guys, 

So pleased for you Katie, plenty of bubbles for you tonight, I wish you all the best with your future plans [emoji898][emoji322]x
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GemTrae said:

Unless they are going through RFI by date now too. In which case Katiebobbles was the last RFI (that we know of) from the last week of October and onto the November ones soon! Fingers crossed!! Maybe there's hope yet!

Our Application was submitted by Agent 28/3/18 and we were told do not get Medical or Police Checks done until you get asked for them, October we got assigned a case officer and we got asked for these both at beginning of October and then by the time medical was booked and my AU Police Check came through it was mid Nov , still heard nothing and waiting ! 

Hey guys, I'm an Aussie citizen living in the UK with my Spanish wife and our new baby. We are hoping to move back to Oz in October this year but only submitted our 300 visa application in November last year. If it doesn't come through before we want to leave at the beginning of October, does anyone know if there would be any problem with her being in the country on a tourist visa when her partner visa is approved? Would it just be a case of leaving the country and re-entering or would she have to go back to either her home country (Spain) or the country where she applied for the visa (UK)? Or, can we straight up just NOT be in the country when it is approved?

Thanks for all your help. This thread is AWESOME!

Just now, chad_b said:

Hey guys, I'm an Aussie citizen living in the UK with my Spanish wife and our new baby. We are hoping to move back to Oz in October this year but only submitted our 300 visa application in November last year. If it doesn't come through before we want to leave at the beginning of October, does anyone know if there would be any problem with her being in the country on a tourist visa when her partner visa is approved? Would it just be a case of leaving the country and re-entering or would she have to go back to either her home country (Spain) or the country where she applied for the visa (UK)? Or, can we straight up just NOT be in the country when it is approved?

Thanks for all your help. This thread is AWESOME!

You’ll be informed and it’s a case of a few days in NZ or bali while it’s approved. No need to go that far. 

12 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I should have put a comma in...

You can be granted the 100 straight away if you have with your partner for 3 years, or 2 years if you have children together.

Have you considered taking a new role in visa advisory services? You are SERIOUSLY super human with your knowledge! Bravo! 

8 hours ago, CEP said:

Class of 2018.... I give you..... the updated spreadsheet

image.thumb.png.737e178b98f387861b1c29064171af05.png

Hey CEP, 

This is so great! Is there anywhere that we can see the full spreadsheet online so that we can see when people submitted prior to 22 October?

If you want to add us to the bottom, we submitted on 11 November 2018 and haven't had any request for further info yet... 

7 hours ago, GEMS1984 said:

Have you considered taking a new role in visa advisory services? You are SERIOUSLY super human with your knowledge! Bravo! 

Ha, I must admit I did take a little look at the qualifications needed to become a MARA agent!  I do find it very interesting.  1 year course, about $28k in Perth.  It is slightly tempting.  I sometimes regret not studying law!  

To be fair thought it doesn't pay as well as what I do now, so it would be a hard sell!

Edited by Jon the Hat

7 hours ago, LottyC said:

Congrats to everyone who has received their golden emails - such exciting  news for you all!

I'm hoping to hear at the same time as @sugarhiccup based on the spread sheet!! Got everything crossed for swift news for all of us...

@LottyC I was RFI the week after you but Uploaded the same week, im hoping to hear soon aswell, so when you get yours, i will be on edge waiting xx

• Like 1

Hey guys, 

I’m so pleased for you! I’ve been watching this thread for a while and have been so inspired by your endless upbeat optimism throughout this whole process - even when people who applied later than you, had their grants come through sooner. I was in a bar in Kjngs Cross earlier and shouted ‘Yes!’ when I read your news. It’s well deserved. Enjoy your new adventure!

We have applied for 309/100 (from London) on 8th October 2018. For my husband and two young kids. Radio silence since then. Can I be added to your chart[mention=269597]CEP[/mention]? We haven’t upload my husbands police checks / family medical’s yet. Hoping we’ll be asked in time...

• Like 1