register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nadine1

Timeline on 309/100 via applied for in London

43 minutes ago, Ausgirl42 said:

Mine is the same @KitCat - and even though our application is now in "Further Assessment" since we submitted additional information they requested on 19/12/18,  our sponsor form still states "Submitted".

Hi  - Where abouts do you check the status of this? Do you mean the Form 40SP document you upload? Hopeing I have not missed something? 

15 minutes ago, LouFerg said:

Hi  - Where abouts do you check the status of this? Do you mean the Form 40SP document you upload? Hopeing I have not missed something? 

Hi @LouFerg. I missed it initially too and only found out about it through this forum, thankfully. No idea if it is definitely required, but we thought it best to do it, just in case.

On your immi account, if you click on NEW APPLICATION, it will bring up a list of possible visas you can apply for. This one is under FAMILY and it is the "Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia" (see screenshot below)

image.png.2ff6239e6a55d8869d0b8819f0249465.png

You need the reference numbers of the applications original application to ensure it links to that.  It is almost an exact copy of the information you have already provided in the applicants Visa application, so make sure you are consistent with your answers.  I basically copied and pasted, as so many of the questions were the same.  I am not 100% sure without comparing them both, but it might be this is just the online version of the 40SP document?

Australian-born, resident in UK for 18 years, living with Scottish Fiance for 6 years (together for 7)

Submitted offshore Partner Visa Application (309/100): 22 August 2018

Uploaded Aus Sponsor Australian Police Check: 22 August 2018 |  Applicant Medical Undertaken: 05 September 2018 | Uploaded UK Police Checks: 15 September 2018  | Request for more info: 03 December 2018 |  Additional Info Uploaded: 19 December 2018

1 hour ago, Ausgirl42 said:

Hi @LouFerg. I missed it initially too and only found out about it through this forum, thankfully. No idea if it is definitely required, but we thought it best to do it, just in case.

On your immi account, if you click on NEW APPLICATION, it will bring up a list of possible visas you can apply for. This one is under FAMILY and it is the "Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia" (see screenshot below)

image.png.2ff6239e6a55d8869d0b8819f0249465.png

You need the reference numbers of the applications original application to ensure it links to that.  It is almost an exact copy of the information you have already provided in the applicants Visa application, so make sure you are consistent with your answers.  I basically copied and pasted, as so many of the questions were the same.  I am not 100% sure without comparing them both, but it might be this is just the online version of the 40SP document?

ah thanks so much @Ausgirl42 ! I see now! It looks very similiar so just going through and copying it all over. This forum is fantastic for picking up these things when you don't have a migration agent! thanks again @Ausgirl42 and @KitCat

• Like 2

Was so hoping that the flurry would continue! Let's hope they all get a great Friday feeling and we get some more approvals tomorrow!

• Like 3

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  30th May 2018 

Medical complete 21st June - clearance provided - 23rd June 2018

Further information requested (sponsor police checks and full birth certificate) - 11th November 2018

Submitted and moved to further assessment - 29th November 2018

I saw the “E” by the thread and thought you were sharing good news.

just putting it out there.... my RFI was on a Saturday .....so there is always hope

😊

• Like 1

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

medical uploaded 27/06/2018

Request for further info 10/11/2018

sponsor U.K. police check and birth certificate uploaded 26/11/2018

currently onshore on 600 visa (6months)

Hi all, notified yesterday to leave Australia to grant 309/100 visa. 241 days after applying...now hopefully it comes in quickly next week. At last! Good luck to anyone else still waiting. 

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 2

309 / 100 submitted 10th May - through an agent and front loaded with  Medical 

Partners Police checks requested September

AFP and  additional evidence requested 9/11  - Resubmitted 3/12.....flights 31/12 😫 

oh my god @ATE  I'm so so pleased for you!!!

• Thanks 1

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

48 minutes ago, ATE said:

Hi all, notified yesterday to leave Australia to grant 309/100 visa. 241 days after applying...now hopefully it comes in quickly next week. At last! Good luck to anyone else still waiting. 

Yay many congrats

British citizen, married to Australian citizen.

Met 2014.  Married 2015.  Son born 2017.  

Applied 309/100 on 26 April 2018.  All medical and police checks uploaded by June 2018.

Son's Australian citizenship by descent granted May 2018.

Entered Australia on tourist 600 visa on 1 September 2018 to await the future......

Congrats@ATE fab news xox

• Thanks 1

309/100 Applied London 16th June 18. Medical and Police Checks 31st July 18. Further Information requested and submitted 30th Oct 18. Now 🤞

Hubby is an Aussie and we have 1 dual citizen sproglette

Ah amazing morning news! Congratulations @ATE

• Thanks 1

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  30th May 2018 

Medical complete 21st June - clearance provided - 23rd June 2018

Further information requested (sponsor police checks and full birth certificate) - 11th November 2018

Submitted and moved to further assessment - 29th November 2018

9 hours ago, ATE said:

Fantastic news!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ATE said:

Great news!  Congratulations, you much be so relieved.  So is it NZ or Bali?  🙂

• Thanks 1

PR (100) granted 12 Nov 2018, validation Trip Feb 2019, planning to move to Perth Sep-Oct 2019!

4 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Great news!  Congratulations, you much be so relieved.  So is it NZ or Bali?  🙂

It came just in time for HR to allow me to fly to the US with work. So another long haul flight 😭

AFP and  additional evidence requested 9/11  - Resubmitted 3/12.....flights 31/12 😫 

11 hours ago, KitCat said:

Congratulations @ATE! Where in Australia are you heading? 

Will be in Melbourne 🙂 moving to Fairfield. 

No overnight news 😢

to be fair I wasn’t surprised as there was some maintenance work on parts of the DHA site yesterday with the message that it was taking place all through the night.

So Monday 🤞would be handy as I fly out of nz on Tuesday morning 😬😬 then I can work which means I’ll have something else other than “the chart” in my life lol!!

• Like 2

All crossed for you@CEP .... do immi know ur plans??? Maybe call them? Worth a shot I guess

309/100 Applied London 16th June 18. Medical and Police Checks 31st July 18. Further Information requested and submitted 30th Oct 18. Now 🤞

I updated my international travel movements with a document attached to my account... 

• Like 1

Oh well fingers crossed they pick that up and prioritise you on Monday ..... 🤞Then me obvs!!!!🤣

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CEP said:

I updated my international travel movements with a document attached to my account... 

How did you do this? I'm flying 22nd Jan on tourist visa, just standard not a paid for 1. I can attach my flight booking & hotel booking xx