43 minutes ago, Ausgirl42 said:

Mine is the same @KitCat - and even though our application is now in "Further Assessment" since we submitted additional information they requested on 19/12/18,  our sponsor form still states "Submitted".

Hi  - Where abouts do you check the status of this? Do you mean the Form 40SP document you upload? Hopeing I have not missed something? 

15 minutes ago, LouFerg said:

Hi  - Where abouts do you check the status of this? Do you mean the Form 40SP document you upload? Hopeing I have not missed something? 

Hi @LouFerg. I missed it initially too and only found out about it through this forum, thankfully. No idea if it is definitely required, but we thought it best to do it, just in case.

On your immi account, if you click on NEW APPLICATION, it will bring up a list of possible visas you can apply for. This one is under FAMILY and it is the "Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia" (see screenshot below)

image.png.2ff6239e6a55d8869d0b8819f0249465.png

You need the reference numbers of the applications original application to ensure it links to that.  It is almost an exact copy of the information you have already provided in the applicants Visa application, so make sure you are consistent with your answers.  I basically copied and pasted, as so many of the questions were the same.  I am not 100% sure without comparing them both, but it might be this is just the online version of the 40SP document?

1 hour ago, Ausgirl42 said:

Hi @LouFerg. I missed it initially too and only found out about it through this forum, thankfully. No idea if it is definitely required, but we thought it best to do it, just in case.

On your immi account, if you click on NEW APPLICATION, it will bring up a list of possible visas you can apply for. This one is under FAMILY and it is the "Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia" (see screenshot below)

image.png.2ff6239e6a55d8869d0b8819f0249465.png

You need the reference numbers of the applications original application to ensure it links to that.  It is almost an exact copy of the information you have already provided in the applicants Visa application, so make sure you are consistent with your answers.  I basically copied and pasted, as so many of the questions were the same.  I am not 100% sure without comparing them both, but it might be this is just the online version of the 40SP document?

ah thanks so much @Ausgirl42 ! I see now! It looks very similiar so just going through and copying it all over. This forum is fantastic for picking up these things when you don't have a migration agent! thanks again @Ausgirl42 and @KitCat

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ATE said:

Hi all, notified yesterday to leave Australia to grant 309/100 visa. 241 days after applying...now hopefully it comes in quickly next week. At last! Good luck to anyone else still waiting. 

Great news!  Congratulations, you much be so relieved.  So is it NZ or Bali?  🙂

• Thanks 1

No overnight news 😢

to be fair I wasn’t surprised as there was some maintenance work on parts of the DHA site yesterday with the message that it was taking place all through the night.

So Monday 🤞would be handy as I fly out of nz on Tuesday morning 😬😬 then I can work which means I’ll have something else other than “the chart” in my life lol!!

• Like 2