You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nadine1

Timeline on 309/100 via applied for in London

Hope it will be KylieD as that will be my visa granted, the the serious stuff and planning starts!

• Like 2

@Katiebobbles the u is for when the requested info was uploaded. 

I want to do more colouring in with the green!!!

• Like 1

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

medical uploaded 27/06/2018

Request for further info 10/11/2018

sponsor U.K. police check and birth certificate uploaded 26/11/2018

currently onshore on 600 visa (6months)

Oh I see ta@CEP

• Like 1

309/100 Applied London 16th June 18. Medical and Police Checks 31st July 18. Further Information requested and submitted 30th Oct 18. Now 🤞

Hubby is an Aussie and we have 1 dual citizen sproglette

4 hours ago, TanC7 said:

Thank you. We are moving to Perth, my homeland!

would be good to meet up with anyone moving there too at some point

Us too, not till about September probably.  Looking at Applecross / Ardross /Mt Pleasant at the moment.

PR (100) granted 12 Nov 2018, validation Trip Feb 2019, planning to move to Perth Sep-Oct 2019!

2 hours ago, CEP said:

Ok for my fellow Spreadsheet / Gantt Chart Fans!- here's the updated chart.... (Like spam!).  My money is on @eurokaz or @Kylied next out of the RFI pile!  (I dont gamble....but if I did lol!)

image.thumb.png.74dd1fea51b17a664bc15fdea90dc977.png

From your mouth to the Universe’s ears! We must be getting close!

• Like 1

Congrats @TanC7!

And @CEP would love to be added to the spreadsheet- we submitted for the 309/100 on 31 October, with police checks and medicals uploaded a couple of weeks afterwards. 

@KitCat - you're added 🙂 look out for the next update!!

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

[mention=265638]Katiebobbles[/mention] the u is for when the requested info was uploaded. 
I want to do more colouring in with the green!!!

For KylieD on spreadsheet, we uploaded the RFI on 13th November.

Thanks @TheFlux  I'll update 🙂

Guess What! You’re right!

We’ve just received the golden email! Our agent has sent through an email last night..always nice to wake up to good news!

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly! 🙈 

We need to make our first entry before the 17th July - hopefully heading to Victoria .. 

Thank you all for keeping me sane and keeping our hope up during all this waiting x 

Really hoping yours is the next ones to come through xx 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 3

This is brilliant news!!! I can’t wait to go play with the spreadsheet!!

• Like 1

Congratulations@Kylied that's fab news xox

• Like 1

309/100 Applied London 16th June 18. Medical and Police Checks 31st July 18. Further Information requested and submitted 30th Oct 18. Now 🤞

Hubby is an Aussie and we have 1 dual citizen sproglette

26 minutes ago, Kylied said:

We’ve just received the golden email! Our agent has sent through an email last night..always nice to wake up to good news!

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly! 🙈 

We need to make our first entry before the 17th July - hopefully heading to Victoria .. 

Thank you all for keeping me sane and keeping our hope up during all this waiting x 

How exiting!!

30 minutes ago, Kylied said:

Fab! I'm glad the grants have started again. Fingers crossed for those still waiting 

• Like 1

British citizen, married to Australian citizen.

Met 2014.  Married 2015.  Son born 2017.  

Applied 309/100 on 26 April 2018.  All medical and police checks uploaded by June 2018.

Son's Australian citizenship by descent granted May 2018.

Entered Australia on tourist 600 visa on 1 September 2018 to await the future......

49 minutes ago, Kylied said:

Huge congratulations! So happy for you...gives all hope too since they seem to be officially back to work!

Out of curiosity, why 15th July? Is that when your medical/police checks expire?

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  30th May 2018 

Medical complete 21st June - clearance provided - 23rd June 2018

Further information requested (sponsor police checks and full birth certificate) - 11th November 2018

Submitted and moved to further assessment - 29th November 2018

Come on Class of 2018!!! (Names are in order of date lodged)

image.thumb.png.50ca1443e6d63a93d791757c3a987ee3.png

• Like 1

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly!  

Whoop whoop!!

Now we have to pack up the house, the kids, sell the house, book the flights, get a job . . . . . . Easy!!

Better be sunny and warm when we arrive!!
  • Like 1

Huge congratulations! So happy for you...gives all hope too since they seem to be officially back to work!
Out of curiosity, why 15th July? Is that when your medical/police checks expire?

Think it is related to the medical check approval, but can’t 100% say as we didn’t get an official document saying that was the date I passed the medical, but it was about a week after my medical.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kylied said:

Congratulations, it’s a brilliant feeling. Best wishes for the future move

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CEP said:

Come on Class of 2018!!! (Names are in order of date lodged)

image.thumb.png.50ca1443e6d63a93d791757c3a987ee3.png

Please please please let us wake up to an email tomorrow 🙏

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, eurokaz said:

Please please please let us wake up to an email tomorrow 🙏

You HAVE to be next Kaz!  Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PR (100) granted 12 Nov 2018, validation Trip Feb 2019, planning to move to Perth Sep-Oct 2019!

Congratulations to everyone getting their Golden Emails!!!

I was RFi 28th Nov & uploaded 11th December

Fingers crossed London through some more emails xx

2 hours ago, TheFlux said:

Think it is related to the medical check approval, but can’t 100% say as we didn’t get an official document saying that was the date I passed the medical, but it was about a week after my medical.

Grrr, my little sister is now getting married on 5th July meaning I'll be staying in the UK until the week after the wedding. My medical was done on 23rd June! 

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  30th May 2018 

Medical complete 21st June - clearance provided - 23rd June 2018

Further information requested (sponsor police checks and full birth certificate) - 11th November 2018

Submitted and moved to further assessment - 29th November 2018

Would anyone in the application received bucket be able to let me know if their corresponding sponsor form is also sitting as ‘submitted’? 

Just logged in to have a look and noticed its status is submitted rather than received. 

26 minutes ago, KitCat said:

Would anyone in the application received bucket be able to let me know if their corresponding sponsor form is also sitting as ‘submitted’? 

Just logged in to have a look and noticed its status is submitted rather than received. 

Mine is the same @KitCat - and even though our application is now in "Further Assessment" since we submitted additional information they requested on 19/12/18,  our sponsor form still states "Submitted".

Australian-born, resident in UK for 18 years, living with Scottish Fiance for 6 years (together for 7)

Submitted offshore Partner Visa Application (309/100): 22 August 2018

Uploaded Aus Sponsor Australian Police Check: 22 August 2018 |  Applicant Medical Undertaken: 05 September 2018 | Uploaded UK Police Checks: 15 September 2018  | Request for more info: 03 December 2018 |  Additional Info Uploaded: 19 December 2018