Guess What! You’re right!

We’ve just received the golden email! Our agent has sent through an email last night..always nice to wake up to good news!

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly! 🙈 

We need to make our first entry before the 17th July - hopefully heading to Victoria .. 

Thank you all for keeping me sane and keeping our hope up during all this waiting x 

Really hoping yours is the next ones to come through xx 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 3

26 minutes ago, Kylied said:

We’ve just received the golden email! Our agent has sent through an email last night..always nice to wake up to good news!

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly! 🙈 

We need to make our first entry before the 17th July - hopefully heading to Victoria .. 

Thank you all for keeping me sane and keeping our hope up during all this waiting x 

How exiting!!

30 minutes ago, Kylied said:

Fab! I'm glad the grants have started again. Fingers crossed for those still waiting 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kylied said:

Huge congratulations! So happy for you...gives all hope too since they seem to be officially back to work!

Out of curiosity, why 15th July? Is that when your medical/police checks expire?

It’s all very surreal and still hasn’t sunk in!.. though I’m sure it’s going to get real very quickly! [emoji85] 

Whoop whoop!!

Now we have to pack up the house, the kids, sell the house, book the flights, get a job . . . . . . Easy!!

Better be sunny and warm when we arrive!!
  • Like 1

Huge congratulations! So happy for you...gives all hope too since they seem to be officially back to work!
Out of curiosity, why 15th July? Is that when your medical/police checks expire?

Think it is related to the medical check approval, but can’t 100% say as we didn’t get an official document saying that was the date I passed the medical, but it was about a week after my medical.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kylied said:

Congratulations, it’s a brilliant feeling. Best wishes for the future move

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheFlux said:

Think it is related to the medical check approval, but can’t 100% say as we didn’t get an official document saying that was the date I passed the medical, but it was about a week after my medical.

Grrr, my little sister is now getting married on 5th July meaning I'll be staying in the UK until the week after the wedding. My medical was done on 23rd June! 

26 minutes ago, KitCat said:

Would anyone in the application received bucket be able to let me know if their corresponding sponsor form is also sitting as ‘submitted’? 

Just logged in to have a look and noticed its status is submitted rather than received. 

Mine is the same @KitCat - and even though our application is now in "Further Assessment" since we submitted additional information they requested on 19/12/18,  our sponsor form still states "Submitted".