Hey Everyone,

Figured I should add my details for CEP’s list. Applied 28th May 2018 front loaded most docs, medical done early June. Had a request for more info on the 10.11.18 - uploaded info on 11.11.18. And now we are still waiting.

Hoping it will come soon as my Aussie partner who is on a WHV over here has to leave mid June...if we run out of time might have to go hang out in NZ for a bit, but have our stuff and cats to move as well so will be a bit of a faff to say the least! 

And this is for my fellow Spreadsheet fans..... [emoji846] for the most part its those of us who had to provide further info who are thestragglers 
Oh and [mention=265638]Katiebobbles[/mention] the IT tickets... yes it has been known (not that I condone it of course!)..... [emoji6]

image.png.24a14f4b879961e36a60c6eb620db28f.png

I'm very impressed CEP. I'm losing my pivot tables' skill since giving up work. There'll be lots of waiting time envy going on!
  • Like 1

Here's an updated chart - seems to be a hit 🙂   Good luck all for the week ahead - surely by the law of averages we are edging ever closer?!

Apologies for the yellow highlight on me 😉  - I want it in green not yellow!!

image.thumb.png.f381f0e6f35c5f761f8b0af16b6870e9.png

• Like 1

Want to add mine to that lol. 

Applied 9/3/18

refused 9/4/18 due to the embassy buggering up and not receiving any of the 50 docs sent. 

No notification to give us a chance to resend them 

appealed decision 4/6/18 

now the wait continues and could be dec this year before we get a court date 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Welcome to the first full week of 2019 ..... I am channelling Kris Akabusi today .... positive mental attitude all the way .... this is the week ... come on COs don’t let me down!!!!
Fingers crossed for us all 🤞🤞🤞

I so hope your right! Good luck everyone.

• Like 4

Morning Lovelies xx

Wanted Down Under:

Episode 1 family from Preston

Episode 2 family going to exact area im going to to

Episode 3 family from Preston

Im taking these as signs!! I live in Preston!!

We fly 2 weeks tomorrow, so ive everything crossed we get our grants before other wise its a visit to NZ

Have a good day xxx

• Like 3

Welcome to the first full week of 2019 ..... I am channelling Kris Akabusi today .... positive mental attitude all the way .... this is the week ... come on COs don’t let me down!!!!
Fingers crossed for us all 🤞🤞🤞
I'm not particularly religious but our Neighbour is a Bishop and and I've asked him to chuck an extra prayer into the ether. Hopefully his lofty position may hold some weight with the Visa Gods. [emoji23][emoji23]

My house clearance in preparation for going on the the market continues. Cats are booked on their flight......it's all moving in the right direction!
  • Like 4

Hi,

I have been watching your posts but felt it was time to join in as there is nothing else to do whilst we sit here and wait!

I am Australian and have been married to my husband for 9 years in March (married in Australia 2010). We applied for his Spouse visa (309/100) 21/4/2018 from the UK and made arrangements to be here for my Mum's 70th birthday in November (arrived in Australia 16/11/18).  As we got close we applied for a tourist visa for him, but I was convinced the Spousal visa would come through before we left.  We had a further information request for UK police check and questions about my previous marriage on 29/10/18 and replied 5/11/18.  Nothing since then!

My husband is going round the bend not working - hope it comes through soon!

Hi all- pretty sure we’re all over every forum but just read on another forum that there was a grant out of London yesterday for an application where further info was requested in November .... so they haven’t shut up shop lol!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, CEP said:

Hi all- pretty sure we’re all over every forum but just read on another forum that there was a grant out of London yesterday for an application where further info was requested in November .... so they haven’t shut up shop lol!!!

Great that sounds promising! 

Hi there! Been lurking on this forum for a while and absorbing all the great advice. 

My dates to add:

Applied 309 - 8 October 2018 

No response yet. 

Planning to front load, doing medical and police checks end of January so we have plenty of time on the activation date - if it’s approved of course!

Good luck everyone. 

Hi there 

I too have been reviewing this forum and it's certainly given me some reassurance that the waiting time is totally normal! 

I am an Australian and my husband is a Brit. As friends had been through the application at the start of 2018 and had theirs approved within a few months, we were under the impression we would be moving sooner than it is looking like. 

Would be great to be added to the timeline too. 

Applied 309/100 - 4 October 2018 

No response as yet, still at stage 1, Received. Have done all the criminal checks, and medical for my husband complete. 

We are now contemplating doing the tourist visa as we would ideally like to be out there by May. Any advice on the tourist visa would be appreciated! 

Fingers crossed for more grant news soon. 

As a result of a slow day at work, I averaged up everyone in this thread who had had a visa granted or further info requested in 2018 (thanks CEP who I stole most of the information from!)

Turns out there is an average of 168 days for further information requests (from day that visa was granted) and average of 188 days for the visa to be granted.

For those of us sitting on received status, hope that's useful!

Hi all.

I applied for my 309/100 visa August 18th 2018.

Request for more information (police and health checks) November 30th.

Information uploaded January 2nd (a Canadian Police check was delayed).

Currently waiting, but not going anywhere till October as i was expecting nearly a 2 year wait when i applied!