ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nadine1

Timeline on 309/100 via applied for in London

1 minute ago, dondons1uk said:

So I can't quite believe I'm writing this but

I GOT MY GOLDEN EMAIL!!!!! 

I now just have to leave the country for 5 working days and when I come back I can begin finding a job and then we can begin finding a house. It's all so exciting.

Thank you to everyone on this board for helping to keep me sane!

Jon you were right to have that good feeling. I'm hoping it happens for the rest of you too!  Come on KatieBobbles you must be next. 

Congratulations I’m so happy for you. Please let me be next......

Best wishes for your future plans

I now just have to leave the country for 5 working days and when I come back I can begin finding a job and then we can begin finding a house. It's all so exciting.
Jon you were right to have that good feeling. I'm hoping it happens for the rest of you too!  Come on KatieBobbles you must be next. 

That is fantastic news congrats ... really chuffed for you.... enjoy the champers
All crossed eh

309/100 Applied London 16th June 18. Medical and Police Checks 31st July 18. Further Information requested and submitted 30th Oct 18. Now 🤞

Hubby is an Aussie and we have 1 dual citizen sproglette

2 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

That's wonderful Dondons1uk, so pleased for you.  Good luck with the job search and have a lovely mini break! 

• Like 1

309/100 applied 17.03.18 offshore (London), medical clearance 24.03.18, ACRO 01.05.18, sponsor's UK & Aus police checks requested 18.10.18, uploaded 04.11.18. 309/100 granted 30.11.18. Entry before 23.03.19.

British citizen, husband Australian, 2 dual nationality children

3 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

Told you 🙂  Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

309/100 applied 19th Mar 2018 front loaded from the UK.

309 & 100 granted 12 Nov 2018, last entry 20th March 2019.

Hooray, congrats dondons, best wishes for the future.
  • Like 1

Congratulations @dondons1uk

Come on London.... keep them coming..... desperately wanting to get back into work now!

• Like 2

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

medical uploaded 27/06/2018

Request for further info 10/11/2018

sponsor U.K. police check and birth certificate uploaded 26/11/2018

currently onshore on 600 visa (6months)

Thanks guys!

Another question for those in Oz who got email and had to leave (laf was it you who went to Bali?) When you emailed them giving flight details how quickly did they come back and say ok. I've booked for this Sunday and am worried they won't see my email in time!

British citizen, married to Australian citizen.

Met 2014.  Married 2015.  Son born 2017.  

Applied 309/100 on 26 April 2018.  All medical and police checks uploaded by June 2018.

Son's Australian citizenship by descent granted May 2018.

Entered Australia on tourist 600 visa on 1 September 2018 to await the future......

Hey all,

quick one, I’m currently in Sydney for a few weeks, do I have to inform anyone that I am here? Hoping to hear some time in these two weeks.

any tips would be welcome. 

@SydneyBound I’m still here and still waiting.

i haven’t informed anyone- as far as I’m aware they’ll know you’re onshore from VEVO.

PMV 300 lodged 27/05/2018 (London). Police clearance uploaded at time of lodgement.

1 hour ago, SydneyBound said:

Hey all,

quick one, I’m currently in Sydney for a few weeks, do I have to inform anyone that I am here? Hoping to hear some time in these two weeks.

any tips would be welcome. 

We updated my address and that's how they knew I was in Auz. But they also then asked for further information being an updated list of countries visited because clearly I've now visited Australia. So it may be worth updating your list of countries travelled in past 10 years too

British citizen, married to Australian citizen.

Met 2014.  Married 2015.  Son born 2017.  

Applied 309/100 on 26 April 2018.  All medical and police checks uploaded by June 2018.

Son's Australian citizenship by descent granted May 2018.

Entered Australia on tourist 600 visa on 1 September 2018 to await the future......

@dondons1uk thanks for the tip!

Thanks guys!

Another question for those in Oz who got email and had to leave (laf was it you who went to Bali?) When you emailed them giving flight details how quickly did they come back and say ok. I've booked for this Sunday and am worried they won't see my email in time!

No Dondons1UK it wasn't me. I was here in UK when my grant came through.

309/100 applied 17.03.18 offshore (London), medical clearance 24.03.18, ACRO 01.05.18, sponsor's UK & Aus police checks requested 18.10.18, uploaded 04.11.18. 309/100 granted 30.11.18. Entry before 23.03.19.

British citizen, husband Australian, 2 dual nationality children

So....... New here but had a trawl through the threads and all of the info on here helped me apply for my wife's 309/100, so thanks to all those on here that have shared their journey.

We have just applied on Wednesday (12th Dec 2018) and appear to have joined an ever growing que. 

Has anyone ever had to apply for a Police check from Cyprus? I applied around 2 months ago and haven't heard a peep. They have my Email, Home phone and mobile number. Hoping someone on here has had this experience before? I have rang all numbers available online and Emailed all offices from the Cyp Embassy London to the Chief of Police in Cyprus, no replies😫

309 / 100 - Applied 12/12/2018

Married 11 years

2 Children, Both Australian Citizens

I'm the Ozzie...