On 23/11/2018 at 12:39, SydneyBound said:

Looks like us peeps who needed to send further info are in for a bit of a wait. I know some have been waiting an age, I had hoped that it would have been sooner. I spoke to someone who had to wait another four months at the further assessment phase (My Mrs cousins partner) 😕 

How recently was this? 

Taken a massive risk. Police checks confirmed now just waiting on delivery before uploading as additional evidence. How long have people had to wait after submitting additional evidence? Had to resign from my job in the hope Visa comes in Jan....Flights booked 31st Dec 😫

• Like 2

On 23/11/2018 at 23:39, SydneyBound said:

Looks like us peeps who needed to send further info are in for a bit of a wait. I know some have been waiting an age, I had hoped that it would have been sooner. I spoke to someone who had to wait another four months at the further assessment phase (My Mrs cousins partner) 😕 

My agent said as much to me today. That there is no guarantee whatsoever they'll look at it anytime soon just because further info requested and to be prepared to wait the new published timescales of 12-17 months. 

I'm trying to put it out of my head again now like I did before and just focus on Xmas and new year 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATE said:

Taken a massive risk. Police checks confirmed now just waiting on delivery before uploading as additional evidence. How long have people had to wait after submitting additional evidence? Had to resign from my job in the hope Visa comes in Jan....Flights booked 31st Dec 😫

It's been 27 days for me and nothing yet. Also took a risk and am in Australia on tourist visa. It should come within the timescales of my tourist visa but financially speaking and for the sake of my sanity id like to be working again!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adelaidian said:

That frustrates me as I would think that they have gone through the file and asked what they needed for it to be finalised. Isn't it easier to just come back to our files and just press the approve button? :S

I really would have thought so. I guess some to come back to are more complex than others but still. They must have fully reviewed it to know what questions they wanted to ask me so you'd think get it ticked off whilst fresh in the mind. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dondons1uk said:

I really would have thought so. I guess some to come back to are more complex than others but still. They must have fully reviewed it to know what questions they wanted to ask me so you'd think get it ticked off whilst fresh in the mind. 

Bloody Hell! I was there thinking it would be done quickly after providing additional evidence...is this all out of London? 

I hope you are right but we are back to the waiting game. Just gotta cross our fingers and toes and hope we are on Santa's good list!
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ATE said:

Bloody Hell! I was there thinking it would be done quickly after providing additional evidence...is this all out of London? 

Yes. I think everyone in this chat are out of London. 27 days since further evidence requested and 22 days (I think) since provided. I hope it's not 4 months as someone else experienced!

1 minute ago, dondons1uk said:

Yes. I think everyone in this chat are out of London. 27 days since further evidence requested and 22 days (I think) since provided. I hope it's not 4 months as someone else experienced!

Just realised I asked that question on the London thread....this visa is breaking me 🤣

• Haha 1

Omg i was saying to my children about an hour ago, "on a cold wet day like today, an email with our visas would be lovely"

Literally 10 mins later my phone rings with my ex - father of 2 of my children, rings to say he missed a phone call from embassy!!

Ive got home & logged into Immi & ive changed to Initial Assessment!!

Im so happy as that means our application is being looked at!! I just hope everything is ok xx

• Like 3

Hi all

Visa granted today 309 then 100. We submitted application on 2nd may18 front loaded. Asked for additional information on the 24Oct and granted today 27Nov. We applied online by ourselves and date of arrival is 4th of April because the police checks expires then

• Like 8

Hi all
Visa granted today 309 then 100. We submitted application on 2nd may18 front loaded. Asked for additional information on the 24Oct and granted today 27Nov. We applied online by ourselves and date of arrival is 4th of April because the police checks expires then
Fab news and nice to see someone with extra info requested was doubled back onto. Congrats and happy packing
Now I'm really 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, S.lynch said:

Hi all

Hi,

just wondering - what was the additional info requested? We were asked for addresses from last 10 years again on 1st Nov so hopefully we aren’t too far away!

Hi All 

We uploaded our police checks on request last week Wednesday and we just got the news that 309 has been granted 🎉

goodluck to you all waiting but ours was pretty quick. Applied April, medcheck the following week, recieved no comms until October 29th requesting police certificates and recieved approval this morning.

We are defacto, 2.5 years together, he is Italian and I am Australian. 

7months and approved! 

All the best! 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Anda said:

Hi All 

We uploaded our police checks on request last week Wednesday and we just got the news that 309 has been granted 🎉

goodluck to you all waiting but ours was pretty quick. Applied April, medcheck the following week, recieved no comms until October 29th requesting police certificates and recieved approval this morning.

We are defacto, 2.5 years together, he is Italian and I am Australian. 

7months and approved! 

All the best! 

Amazing news, congrats. 

That was very quick, I am currently 2 weeks post further assessment request. Sent the info the next day. Doesn’t look like I get it by next week, so will be flying using tourist visa and maybe have to pop over to NZ to activate the PR.