Brilliant news hearing all these visas getting approved. How long did people have to wait after submitting more evidence for visa to be approved? (Wish the Australian police check would hurry up) 

Hi ATE,

Just over a week, I think I was just incredibly lucky, my additional evidence arrived quickly and I uploaded it immediately, perhaps they were just keen to see the back of me [emoji6]

18 hours ago, Freo81 said:

Thanks so much and obviously massive congrats. How on earth is it possible to get the 100 without an officer even taking the application? That's amazing!

We plan to have a few people do 888's for the social bit as well as my wives family who live in Oz. 

When you say the sponsor linked application, do you mean the evidence for the sponsor presented in the different drop down menu? We will be doing that for sure. 

Hiya 

On your immiaccount you need to log a separate application from your sponsor.   Much of it mirrors your info and statements that you've got to provide about your relationship aspects.

It asks for he applicants case number and therefore links the two applications 

The heading is Family-sponsorship 

Hopefully that makes sense!

Thanks for all the updates on your progress (or lack of it!).

Dondons1UK - It must add to the worry having an agent you're relying on to relay updates to you and not being able to access your own Immi acount.

Adelaidian - I get very worried when I hear about these mystery technical mistakes.  Were you ever given the details?  Here's hoping you get good news very soon. 

Askem81 - Very pleased your situation was resolved quickly and your visa was granted after you queried it.  It's tempting to make enquiries and the request for further information email implies that you can.  Have many people done this?  I don't want to make things worse by appearing too pushy.  I really don't mind waiting a bit longer it's just the worry of not knowing if there's any problem.

ATE - We submitted the further information on 4th Nov so have now been waiting 16 days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mhaffie said:

Hi ATE,

Just over a week, I think I was just incredibly lucky, my additional evidence arrived quickly and I uploaded it immediately, perhaps they were just keen to see the back of me emoji6.png

Fingers crossed as soon as AFP check is done they will be that quick. We're going to fly to oz at the start of Jan. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Submitted my application along with all evidence and UK police checks front-loaded on the 15th November. Just booked in my medicals for the 1st December to get them done. Do you guys think it's worth uploading the confirmation of my medicals being booked in, or is it best to just leave anything to do with the medicals until I have completed them and got the results?

Let me know, thanks for the help!

Just now, samie97 said:

Hi everyone,

Submitted my application along with all evidence and UK police checks front-loaded on the 15th November. Just booked in my medicals for the 1st December to get them done. Do you guys think it's worth uploading the confirmation of my medicals being booked in, or is it best to just leave anything to do with the medicals until I have completed them and got the results?

Let me know, thanks for the help!

Attache the booking confirmation. That’s what I did. There is an attachment link for it in docs. 

3 minutes ago, SydneyBound said:

Attache the booking confirmation. That’s what I did. There is an attachment link for it in docs. 

Perfect thanks! Thought that would be the best thing to do. Booked it in today at the Knightsbridge emedical centre but still yet to receive confirmation which is annoying, hopefully comes through soon !

6 minutes ago, samie97 said:

Perfect thanks! Thought that would be the best thing to do. Booked it in today at the Knightsbridge emedical centre but still yet to receive confirmation which is annoying, hopefully comes through soon !

That’s where I went, reception staff are so horrible. Like pulling teeth. Medical staff are nothing short of fabulous. 

• Like 1

Wow ... I also went to Knightsbridge the receptionist was lovely on the phone and in person ..... must have hit a good day.
The doctor was really nice tho and radiologist was sweet when I was looking at my chest x-ray (it's not everyday you see inside yourself)
Hopefully it's a quick and painless experience for you

1 minute ago, Katiebobbles said:

Wow ... I also went to Knightsbridge the receptionist was lovely on the phone and in person ..... must have hit a good day.
The doctor was really nice tho and radiologist was sweet when I was looking at my chest x-ray (it's not everyday you see inside yourself)

There must be more than one as whoever I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant it was the one behind the desk who was so officious. The female doctor I had was lovely.

Just now, laf said:

There must be more than one as whoever I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant it was the one behind the desk who was so officious. The female doctor I had was lovely.

Yes. Super grumpy one behind the desk. Super grumpy, as though I was putting her out. Lady with the grey hair who did the X-ray was lovely as was the female doctor. 

4 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hope I hit a good day as well then haha! What tests do they actually perform on the day? Is it just an all-round health check or are they looking for any particulars? I have been healthy all my life and never had any serious health problems, although I am a very light smoker (5 a day max) so I'm hoping that has no impact on the medicals or my visa!

1 minute ago, SydneyBound said:

Yes. Super grumpy one behind the desk. Super grumpy, as though I was putting her out. Lady with the grey hair who did the X-ray was lovely as was the female doctor. 

Oh yes I must have had the same chatty lady for x-ray 😀

7 minutes ago, samie97 said:

Hope I hit a good day as well then haha! What tests do they actually perform on the day? Is it just an all-round health check or are they looking for any particulars? I have been healthy all my life and never had any serious health problems, although I am a very light smoker (5 a day max) so I'm hoping that has no impact on the medicals or my visa!

It was just a basic health check, height, weight, stethoscope, discussion about health records, then being asked if there's any health-related concerns I needed to add.

As I'm a non-smoker I can't comment on whether they take this into account. I imagine there might be some smokers who have been awarded their visas that can answer.

Edited by laf

It was just a basic health check, height, weight, stethoscope, discussion about health records, then being asked if there's any health-related concerns I needed to add.
As I'm a non-smoker I can't comment on whether they take this into account. I imagine there might be some smokers who have been awarded their visas that can answer.

They take blood too. Not sure if you know but you don’t actually see your results. You’ll be able to see on your immi account that the results are back and if all ok it tells you no further action is required. Women over 40 have a breast examination too but for some reason I didn’t have this, no idea why!

3 minutes ago, mhaffie said:

They take blood too. Not sure if you know but you don’t actually see your results. You’ll be able to see on your immi account that the results are back and if all ok it tells you no further action is required. Women over 40 have a breast examination too but for some reason I didn’t have this, no idea why!

Ah ok,  I've always been fit and healthy at a good weight with no health problems so I'm optimistic that everything will go smoothly! How long after did you see the results uploaded to immi just out of interest? 

• Like 1

Our medical took 48hrs to appear.

Went to Knightsbridge also and the service was speedy and painless. Unlike getting the four police certificates from EU countries. 

Is there an average on how fast people are seeing answers after you submit further evidence at the moment? Also, has anyone had more evidence (different for first request) happen after submission? 

Trying to brace myself for another headache 🤣

Hey guys! I am also a long time lurker (too lazy to sign up lol) but had to share we just had or 309 and 100 granted this afternoon from UK! 4.5 months from lodgement!!

I am Aussie (sponsor) and partner is from Mauritius. Long story short is that we moved to UK together as our onshore partner visa was refused in 2015 due to schedule 3 requirements. Finally worked up the courage and money lol to apply again and lodged July 5th. Front loaded and included all our refusal paperwork etc as well. We had help from Partner Visa Academy (highly recommended) but was not expecting it so quickly until we saw all of the approvals on this thread this week!

Thanks for giving us hope and best of luck with all your applications. Hard to hang in there but its all worth it in the end. xxx

I should add we are not married and no kids and have been together 5 years <3

• Like 4