On 07/12/2022 at 18:56, paulhand said:

Police checks are valid for 12 months, as are medicals. 

So will they contact us about checking the medicals again? Last time we went the doctor said nothing has changed and unless there are symptoms, we leave it at that... Not sure what that meant.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, hopefully there's some good news around the corner for a few of us! Just a quick question, my police check is about to expire. I just wanted to confirm if it expires exactly 12 months to the date or 1 day before the 12 month mark. So for a police check for example 22nd April 2022, does it expire today (21st April 2023) or tomorrow (22nd April 2023).

Thanks

On 05/04/2023 at 12:25, Micci said:

Subclass 309/100 Timeline 

22/Mar/23 - Application submitted online in the UK

04/Apr/23 - Initial assessment and RFI requesting medical and AFP NPC (request sent from Australian embassy in Berlin)

Just an update on the timeline of my application.

04/Apr/23 - Initial assessment and RFI requesting medical and AFP NPC (request sent from Australian embassy in Berlin)

08/Apr/23 - AFP National Police Clearance uploaded

14/Apr/23 - Medical examination done 

18/Apr/23 - Granted for both Subclass 309/100

• Congratulations 3

3 minutes ago, Micci said:

Just an update on the timeline of my application.

08/Apr/23 - AFP National Police Clearance uploaded

14/Apr/23 - Medical examination done 

18/Apr/23 - Granted for both Subclass 309/100

Congratulations! Also, NOT FAIR 🙂 We've been waiting 13 months already for our 100 VISA. I guess they don't care about the 100s that much, as the 309 is actually Indefinite... So yeah. Even banks treat the 309 and the 100 as the same thing.

19 minutes ago, psuwara said:

Congratulations! Also, NOT FAIR 🙂 We've been waiting 13 months already for our 100 VISA. I guess they don't care about the 100s that much, as the 309 is actually Indefinite... So yeah. Even banks treat the 309 and the 100 as the same thing.

Thank you! I was a bit shocked how quickly they granted. 
I hope your 100 comes through quickly! 🤞🏽 that’s good to know that they treat 309 as indefinite. 
I have gone through both British and Australian spouse visa routes now, have to say the Australian system is much better, and cost less overall!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Micci said:

Thank you! I was a bit shocked how quickly they granted. 
I hope your 100 comes through quickly! 🤞🏽 that’s good to know that they treat 309 as indefinite. 
I have gone through both British and Australian spouse visa routes now, have to say the Australian system is much better, and cost less overall!

If you have been granted your 100 at the same time as your 309 then you've been granted permanent residency anyways!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone 🙂

I am hoping someone could please help regarding the Partner Visa 309/100. I am currently on the Partner Visa 309 and I have now been invited to submit my evidence for the 100. 

I have a tonne of evidence from the last 2 years (mortgage documents, engagement, travel documents, joint bank accounts, joint photos, joint social media posts, a brief statement/update for our case officer, form 888's etc) however I just wondered about the police checks and some other bits. 

1) 309 was granted 4th April 2022 and we moved to Australia in February 2023. Do I need another UK police check even though I was only in the UK for 11 months prior to moving to Australia? I'm wondering if I would be best getting one to save any delays. 

2) I have my AFP police check, does my sponsor need this too? 

3) Do I need to complete a Form 929 even though I updated our address via Immi? 

4) We are planning to get married late October 2025 - will this affect our visa if it is still processing? Or would we simply let Immi know? 

5) Is there a checklist for evidence requirements anywhere? I've been following the Step by Step on Immi (which I done for the 309) but I'm just looking to double check in case there is anything I have missed! 

Thank you so much for any help/advice. 

Kayleigh 🙂