Just had my email to leave Australia for my visa to be granted 

applied out of London  22nd July 2019. No RFI. Flew out on a 600. 

question for anyone who has flown out for their visa to ge granted. Letter says allow 5 days but I’m pretty sure everyone got theirs as soon as they flew out, I only want to leave for a few days with having quite a young baby to get back too! 

On 26/02/2020 at 20:45, Poppysunday said:

Just had my email to leave Australia for my visa to be granted 

applied out of London  22nd July 2019. No RFI. Flew out on a 600. 

question for anyone who has flown out for their visa to ge granted. Letter says allow 5 days but I’m pretty sure everyone got theirs as soon as they flew out, I only want to leave for a few days with having quite a young baby to get back too! 

Congratulations!! Great news for you 👍 

can I ask, was it the 309, or both? (Inc. the 100?). Trying to get an idea of timelines!

safe travels 😊

Hi everyone, have any of you been asked to submit a form 80? And if so, how much time does that tend to add to the application process? We applied July 2019; received a further info request to submit the form 80 and family photos last week; uploaded the form and photos; and now wondering if this further assessment will have a big impact on timing?

Any insights would be great. Thank you!

Hi. Just got my 309 & 100! So relieved! We had already booked our one-way tickets to head out on 19th Oct. We are heading to Melbourne.

DOL: 02/04/2019
Fully front loaded.
RFI: 21/01/2020 (missing wife’s birth certificate).
Granted: 04/03/2020

Thanks to everyone who updated the forum and gave me something to obsess over each day. To those that haven’t received theirs yet, hang in there! It’ll come...

• Congratulations 3

Hi all, I've been following this thread the last few months and it has been extremely helpful to see others grants. Here is my timeline and hope it helps you.

309 grant

Relationship began: June 2017
De facto: July 2018
DOL: 02/08/2019
Grant: 04/03/2020 (after 7 months)

Medical: November 2019
Police checks:
- Spanish and British: November 2019
- Italian: December 2019

Applicant: Spanish
Sponsor: Australian
Both living together in the UK
Embassy: London

No RFI
No agent

Good luck everyone!

• Congratulations 3

Hi everyone,

I have been following this for a while and I thought I would add my own little bit in.

My partner and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, not married and no kids but have lived together since 2017. We moved to London together after I lived with him in Australia. We applied for our 309/100 visa through a migration agent on the 10th Feb 2020 and we have just received an email from them to say that they are already looking into our visa and have prompted us to get our medicals done. It's been 3 1/2 weeks! I will update once we have submitted but i'm hoping that it's not going to be long. I understand from the different posts that some applications are left for months before being picked up by a case officer so we count ourselves incredibly lucky! 

Good luck to everyone on their journey.

x

Hi all,

I've been following this since applying for my visa but have never posted. I got my 309 and 100 visa grants today though so thought I'd share my info/timelines as it helped me so much when others did:

----------------------------------------

Background:

My wife is my sponsor. She's a dual UK/Aus citizen. 

Together 16yrs, married nearly 12 years - 2 kids (9 and 13yrs) with Aus Citizenship by descent 

Moving to Adelaide - probably around Christmas/NY time

Timeline:

Applied (No agent) from Scotland so I assume it's processed in London - 7th May 2019 (took about another 3 or 4 weeks to upload everything)

RFI for Medical and Police checks (didn't do these in advance as we're not under any time pressures) - 30th Jan 2020

UK Police ACRO check submitted - 4th Feb 2020

Medical done in Glasgow - 11th Feb 2020 (showed up as passed on the Immi site on the 17/18th of Feb 2020)

Grant of both 309 and 100 Visa - 5th Mar 2020 (First entry by 5th Mar 2021)

Additional Comments:

I didn't fill in a form 80 - it didn't seem relevant to me as all of my info was already in the application and a bit of research (mainly on this forum) made me decide it wasn't required for me. 

I completed 2 form 888 declarations

I tried to keep the uploads to a minimum to make it easier for the person processing the application (35 uploads including RFI)

Proof of relationship photos - I put the photos onto A4 pages with date and captions below it. 3 PDF files of photos spanning our relationship

Our marriage certificate had already had an "Apostille" certificate verified by Australia house when my wife had to change her name on her Australian passport a year or so ago before our last visit to Australia. This may have helped things. Not sure.

We added my wife's sponsor application under the same Immi login (mine) as my partner visa application and linked them. I've read people suggesting it has to be a different Immi account - this doesn't seem to be the case.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that info is useful for someone! Delighted that my wait is finally over. We can start planning now - although a wee celebration is in order first 🙂

Cheers!

• Congratulations 2

Hi everyone!
Just got my 309&100 visa grants! Couldn't be happier! Just thought I'd share my timeline:

21st May 2019 - visa lodged

4th September 2019 - medicals&police checks

End of January 2020 - RFI for the sponsors 40sp form (form uploaded beginning of February)

5th March 2020 - 309&100 visa grants

Such a relief! 😊 Wishing everyone who's still waiting good luck 🤞🤞

• Congratulations 2

On 06/03/2020 at 10:04, estrella1 said:

Hi everyone!
Just got my 309&100 visa grants! Couldn't be happier! Just thought I'd share my timeline:

21st May 2019 - visa lodged

4th September 2019 - medicals&police checks

End of January 2020 - RFI for the sponsors 40sp form (form uploaded beginning of February)

5th March 2020 - 309&100 visa grants

Such a relief! 😊 Wishing everyone who's still waiting good luck 🤞🤞

Congratulations!!! I also got my 309/100 on the 5th March!!!! We were over the moon!! It took 11 months from application... now we just need to figure out where to move too! 

Sounds like there's lots of movement at the moment, that's good news and good luck to everyone waiting hopefully not for much longer

I have been quietly following so thought I would do as I have seen from others and share our timeline: 

Lodged: June 3rd 2019 (with agent)

RFI: Feb 5th 2020 

Police check and extra info uploaded: Feb 21st 2020

Grant: March 5th 2020

Hey guys,

Have been lurking here for a while and found it so helpful! ThoughtI'd share my timeline and check whether anyone had had the same website query as me (apologies if this has already been asked, I went back a few pages and couldn't see anything):

I'm Australia, been with my UK husband 6 years, married 4.

DOL: 29th June 2019

RFI: 19 February 2020 (requested evidence of living together 2016/17)

Lodged in London.

I've just recently submitted the additional info, clicked "I confirm etc" button which opened another box to confirm again - so far so good!

However, when I sign back into the immi account, it shows as 0 documents under the "additional documents" section where I had put the requested docs. Anyone else finding this to be the case for them? 

Good luck for anyone else waiting!

11 hours ago, Lizk said:

Hey guys,

Have been lurking here for a while and found it so helpful! ThoughtI'd share my timeline and check whether anyone had had the same website query as me (apologies if this has already been asked, I went back a few pages and couldn't see anything):

I'm Australia, been with my UK husband 6 years, married 4.

DOL: 29th June 2019

RFI: 19 February 2020 (requested evidence of living together 2016/17)

Lodged in London.

I've just recently submitted the additional info, clicked "I confirm etc" button which opened another box to confirm again - so far so good!

However, when I sign back into the immi account, it shows as 0 documents under the "additional documents" section where I had put the requested docs. Anyone else finding this to be the case for them? 

Good luck for anyone else waiting!

Hi Lizk, 

Our timeline is very similar to yours, we received an RFI on 12th Feb asking for my husband's Australian police check. (He is my sponsor) We were a bit surprised about this because we were under the impression from everything that we have read - that you only need police checks from any country that you have lived for a year or more in the past 10 years. We have been in the UK for longer than this,  So we had both submitted UK police checks already - but not the Aus one. 

Anyway - he applied for it and we uploaded it on 26th Feb. 

I also added it to the 'Other documents' section, clicked on the confirm button, and like you say - under 'Additional Information - Other documents' it now shows as 0 attachments.

However when I look through all of the attachment categories I can now see another second  'Other documents' section and it is under there.

Hopefully you will find yours there too 🙂 and we wont have to wait much longer!!

1 hour ago, EsBear said:

Hi Lizk, 

Our timeline is very similar to yours, we received an RFI on 12th Feb asking for my husband's Australian police check. (He is my sponsor) We were a bit surprised about this because we were under the impression from everything that we have read - that you only need police checks from any country that you have lived for a year or more in the past 10 years. We have been in the UK for longer than this,  So we had both submitted UK police checks already - but not the Aus one. 

Anyway - he applied for it and we uploaded it on 26th Feb. 

I also added it to the 'Other documents' section, clicked on the confirm button, and like you say - under 'Additional Information - Other documents' it now shows as 0 attachments.

However when I look through all of the attachment categories I can now see another second  'Other documents' section and it is under there.

Hopefully you will find yours there too 🙂 and we wont have to wait much longer!!

Ahh thanks! I'll check that tonight, hopefully it's all in there.

I think the rules are different for sponsors and applicants - applicants, it's just the last 10 years but sponsors need an Australian police check to ensure they don't have anything too tricky.

Good luck! Hopefully it's not much longer of a wait!

Hi Everyone.

Just want to to share my joy & excitement.

Got the magic email this morning, with both my 309/100 visas being granted.

Initial application submitted June 2019,

RFI 11th February with the information being submitted 18th February.

Visas granted 9th March 🙂

Time to start planning.. Good luck everyone!

• Congratulations 1

On 03/02/2020 at 15:12, HomewardBound said:

Have been lurking on this thread for some time but given recent news it seems appropriate to now share.

Applied for 309/100 on 25 November 2019

RFI 01 February 2020 for Medical Examinations.  Booked in for early next week.

So we're only 2 months in and they're already requesting medicals.  We've been married for many years and back in 2011 were granted a 309/100 but never activated the visa.  Long story but I wonder if the previous history is enabling us to queue jump...

Update on our timeline as our 100 was granted today!

RFI 01 February 2020 for Medical Examinations. 

100 visa granted 11 March 2020.  So all in about 3.5 months including the RFI.

I hope other forum members see this sort of speed going forwards.

Hi everyone just to say I received our golden email husband has been granted his visa. Needs to leave Australia before 9/6/2020  so booked to Bali for 29th March returning 3rd all the hard work done.

Lodged 17 June 2019

Front loaded

Rfi 18 Febuary 2020

Granted 11 March 2020

• Congratulations 1

Hi All,

I'm stressing out a little haha

So we have finally heard about our 309/100 Visa and they have asked for some.more info before they grant PR which is fine.. But one question they have asked which is a bit tricky is in relation to my wife's Birth Name.. (uk) on her birth certificate is different to her passport..

Way back when her mum changed her first name from Kathryn to Katie for her passport and since then all of her official documents are Katie. They are asking for deed poll docs but her mum didn't do it through Deed Poll as it wasnt needed back then. Her mum is just writing a statement stating this.. I'm hoping this is enough.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks ❤😘

So little stressed here.  RFI came on 18th of Feb (well 14th to our agent but she sent it to us on the 18th). Medical done 4 days later, UK background same.  Applied for my US FBI Clearance on the 18th of Feb and am still waiting for it to come back with the cut off for documents being today... they said it would be 6-8 weeks to get a response. We have uploaded the application for the Clearance to the site.  Anyone else had any issues before with not having all documents for an RFI by the deadline?  Just worried this will affect getting my visa for the sake of checking 1 year of living history 9 years ago and being stuck in bureaucratic process

Thanks!

Hi all 

Have been watching but not participating and wanted to update you all on our extremely QUICK approval! My husband is Irish, I am Australian and we have been together 7 years, married for 6 months and have a baby on the way.

Visa lodged: 17th Jan 2020

RFI: 12th Feb 2020

Provided RFI: 9th Mar 2020

309/100 Visas Granted: 12th Mar 2020

8 weeks from start to finish!!! Fully front loaded, the RFI related to police checks for my husband as his name had changed (dropped his middle name) and a statement with regards to countries lived in over the past 10 years (I think we gave too much information on our travel over Europe). We were expecting a long wait but can now plan our exit from Ireland much more comfortably 🙂

Best of luck to all who are waiting! 

20 hours ago, HomewardBound said:

Update on our timeline as our 100 was granted today!

RFI 01 February 2020 for Medical Examinations. 

100 visa granted 11 March 2020.  So all in about 3.5 months including the RFI.

I hope other forum members see this sort of speed going forwards.

Just posted below and ours took 8 weeks! So unexpected and some movement happening it seems! 

On 03/02/2020 at 20:45, GemTrae said:

Hey @HomewardBound, I think that depends on how you received the request. Although, i dont believe there is any queue jumping for anything. Cases are addressed lodgement date order, some cases are simpler than others and take less time. We received notification a few weeks after lodgement to complete our medical, once complete they upload clearance and it sits with your evidence waiting to be viewed by an agent once it's your turn. All up ours took around 9 months. 

Fingers crossed for you, hopefully having been granted before will help your case!

Not sure how they are processing but we just got approval for 309/100 in 8 weeks from lodgement to the approval! Fingers crossed for all still waiting! Lodged Jan 2020 approval today! 

15 minutes ago, HayleyOz said:

Hi all 

Have been watching but not participating and wanted to update you all on our extremely QUICK approval! My husband is Irish, I am Australian and we have been together 7 years, married for 6 months and have a baby on the way.

Visa lodged: 17th Jan 2020

RFI: 12th Feb 2020

Provided RFI: 9th Mar 2020

309/100 Visas Granted: 12th Mar 2020

8 weeks from start to finish!!! Fully front loaded, the RFI related to police checks for my husband as his name had changed (dropped his middle name) and a statement with regards to countries lived in over the past 10 years (I think we gave too much information on our travel over Europe). We were expecting a long wait but can now plan our exit from Ireland much more comfortably 🙂

Best of luck to all who are waiting! 

That's great for you. I have no idea how they can do it so quick for some, my wife's application is still showing as received as the status, which it has for 6 months. Did you lodge through the London office?

Hi all,

I’ve been following for a while too. Happy for everyone who received their grants/RFI’s but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little frustrated.

We lodged a 309/100 out of London on 3rd July 2019 and haven’t heard a thing! They seem to moving quickly now. Just wondering if there’s any other June/July applicants out there who have yet to hear anything?