15 hours ago, Fonzarelli said:

Golden ticket! 309/100 granted today 😄

Time to now plan the exit at our leisure, and then tell the families... 😉

Heading to Brisbane later this year, like after summer 🙂

YEAH! Huge Congrats! What date in June? We applied on the 26th so was waiting knowing some are being approved.  We have booked tickets for the 2nd March but doubt it will be through by then.

1 hour ago, Shell said:

YEAH! Huge Congrats! What date in June? We applied on the 26th so was waiting knowing some are being approved.  We have booked tickets for the 2nd March but doubt it will be through by then.

Hubby applied on the 26th June too! Got all fingers crossed it comes through soon! We applied from the UK but via a migration agent in Australia so no RFIs yet. We did police checks in May last year and he had his medical last month! Lucky you having flights booked already! Husband and I were made redundant in November from the same company and sold our house at the weekend so last missing puzzle piece is the visa. We might end up coming over husband on a holiday visa and just at least house hunting and getting kids into school etc. Feel like life is just in limbo at the moment! Good luck to all who have just recieved how exciting! 

rebecca 

Having submitted my application on the 14th June 2019, I received an RFI yesterday, requesting the following..

• Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
  • Evidence of your relationship with your spouse

I'm really annoyed as the 40SP form is showing as having been uploaded and the requested information was provided to my "so called" agent at the beginning (who has again changed their trading name) but hasn't uploaded what they were provided...

I've now got access to & taken control of my immi account & would appreciate any help as to what everyone else provided for evidence of relationship?

I have already uploaded marriage cert, bank accounts, tenancy agreements, house/car insurance & photographs. Anything else you would recommend?

I'm really disappointed as I may have received my visa if the application had been submitted correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Neill

On 09/02/2020 at 00:58, Pneill said:

Confused please help my husband has arrived in Australia on his subclass 600 visa and now immiaccount is giving us the option foe a bridging visa b. Has anyone else applied for this and how does it work I have no idea. Thanks congrats to everyone with their grants. X

We had the same - hubby came to Aus on a 651 visitor visa and were granted a bridging visa while here. This is now in effect so it makes the wait a lot more bearable for hubby! 

23 hours ago, Reboz said:

Hubby applied on the 26th June too! Got all fingers crossed it comes through soon! We applied from the UK but via a migration agent in Australia so no RFIs yet. We did police checks in May last year and he had his medical last month! Lucky you having flights booked already! Husband and I were made redundant in November from the same company and sold our house at the weekend so last missing puzzle piece is the visa. We might end up coming over husband on a holiday visa and just at least house hunting and getting kids into school etc. Feel like life is just in limbo at the moment! Good luck to all who have just recieved how exciting! 

rebecca 

Oh Wow that is fantastic and gives me hope. We only just applied for our 600 as well just in case. We sold out house just before Christmas, without evening putting on the market. It settles next week, which is what has prompted our early move. 

All the best with your plans! all very exciting!

On 12/02/2020 at 02:00, Neill said:

Having submitted my application on the 14th June 2019, I received an RFI yesterday, requesting the following..

• Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
  • Evidence of your relationship with your spouse

I'm really annoyed as the 40SP form is showing as having been uploaded and the requested information was provided to my "so called" agent at the beginning (who has again changed their trading name) but hasn't uploaded what they were provided...

I've now got access to & taken control of my immi account & would appreciate any help as to what everyone else provided for evidence of relationship?

I have already uploaded marriage cert, bank accounts, tenancy agreements, house/car insurance & photographs. Anything else you would recommend?

I'm really disappointed as I may have received my visa if the application had been submitted correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Neill

Hey,
I uploaded some trips photos along with booking tickets of Hotel, Flight. I Also uploaded call and chat history and all money transactions into our joint bank account. I think these evidences can be useful. 
Did not you guys fill the sponsor application on applicant's partner immiaccount?

Finally received an RFI - we need to submit a stat dec re a police clearance from a country we used to live in but can't get a clearance from online (and can't go in person!) so need a waiver.

What a relief that there is movement! We lodged in March and I was worried our other police clearances would expire soon (we had about 4 each, since we've lived all over the place). We had submitted a stat dec previously but it wasn't on Immi's official stat dec form I guess. 

Hey all,

Been lurking on here for a while before uploading my application. 

Application lodged  - 24/1/20

RFI Yesterday - 13/02/2020 - They wanted further proof the first year of our relationship in 2017. 

Medical completed yesterday - 13/02/2020

I was surprised how quick they did an RFI. We were just waiting on a lease anyway from our old landlord for further proof of that year.. 

On 14/02/2020 at 21:52, Jimjam123 said:

Hey all,

Been lurking on here for a while before uploading my application. 

Application lodged  - 24/1/20

RFI Yesterday - 13/02/2020 - They wanted further proof the first year of our relationship in 2017. 

Medical completed yesterday - 13/02/2020

I was surprised how quick they did an RFI. We were just waiting on a lease anyway from our old landlord for further proof of that year.. 

Hey,

Yes it is interesting. Where have you lodged the application from? 

Which embassy is assigned to your application?

Just got the email we've been waiting for my husbands 309/100 granted today. I screamed and then I cried! Have been checking this thread and the gov website daily and looking at the waiting times and feeling gutted that it could be months more to wait. So giving all those hope that are still waiting that it appears they are speeding up a bit on the wait times!

lodged 26th June 2019 from the Uk but via an agent in Perth

front loaded with police checks upon lodgement.

Medical January 2020

Granted 309/100 17th Feb 2020

together since 2010, married since 2015 and two children. 

house sold last week- planning on being starting our new life in Perth April/May time.

good luck to you all- look forward to hearing more grants coming through in the next few weeks 

rebecca 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

So exciting for everyone getting their visas! 

We submitted ours mid July and it just says received. Is that normal until they request other info or it's approved? How does everyone know which embassy their application has been assigned to? Worried I've missed some really obvious stuff! 

Guest The Pom Queen
11 minutes ago, Shell said:

WE GOT OUR GOLDEN TICKET!!!! Both of them!

Applied 26th June 2019 with it front loaded via an agent.

Such an answer to prayer. House settles this Friday and ticket booked for the 2nd March!

9FC97370-3459-4C30-A341-BBEEDEEE86FE.jpeg

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, Reboz said:

Just got the email we've been waiting for my husbands 309/100 granted today. I screamed and then I cried! Have been checking this thread and the gov website daily and looking at the waiting times and feeling gutted that it could be months more to wait. So giving all those hope that are still waiting that it appears they are speeding up a bit on the wait times!

lodged 26th June 2019 from the Uk but via an agent in Perth

front loaded with police checks upon lodgement.

Medical January 2020

Granted 309/100 17th Feb 2020

together since 2010, married since 2015 and two children. 

house sold last week- planning on being starting our new life in Perth April/May time.

good luck to you all- look forward to hearing more grants coming through in the next few weeks 

rebecca 

76F6CDD2-DFE3-4A66-B0DE-7230045544C1.jpeg

So it may not be a grant but my agent finally told me we've been assigned a case officer so i need to now submit my Medical and my US FBI background check (already did the UK one for a job so that was accepted) .  We applied around June 25th 2019!  so heres to a speedy last few months!   now off to get my fingerprints done

On 06/02/2020 at 22:17, KaptainKylie said:

Hello Everyone!! 

I got my golden email yesterday 5th February, 2020. I screamed on the street when I got it! 

Applied: 28th February 2019. Submitted my medicals the next week, waited until I got an RFI which came on December 10, 2019 for my police records for the UK and Australia. Submitted all of these on the 10th of January and waited. Unfortunately, missed the chance to activate the visa during a visit to Australia in January, but I am still very pleased. It was approved on 5 Feb 2020 and I have been given until 5 Feb 2021 to make my initial entry. SO glad they've changed the rules and are giving us the full year to enter the country now! 

It's been almost a year since applying, and I am so relieved the process is over. We have been living in limbo, not knowing how long to sign leases for, praying we wont have to keep paying more money. 

All the best, and keep a chin up all my fellow Feb applicants! 

K

Not sure if anyone is interested but I've written a few words which go into a bit more detail about my visa approval! More like a journal style but feel free to peep it if you're interested. It links to my other post with some tips for anyone who has applied for the visa. Congrats to all the new approvals! I wrote it because when I was applying there seemed to be a lack of info on blogs or anything like it that I could easily understand and relate to.

See you all down under 😄 

https://kaptainkylie.wordpress.com/2020/02/19/i-got-my-australian-spouse-visa/

Hi all,

Hoping your combined knowledge and experience can assist me.

I lodged my partnership application in the UK on 25/01/2020. I then received a RFI on 14/02/2020... and my immi account has now moved from received to initial assessment.

They’ve asked me to upload via email absolutely everything onto my immi account, including medical and police checks within 28 days.

Now I don’t want to be presumptuous and get my hopes up too much, but from experience could this well mean I could have my application finalised imminently once I’ve supplied all the requested information? 

Thanks in advance 🙂

9 hours ago, Bjv002 said:

Hi all,

Hoping your combined knowledge and experience can assist me.

I lodged my partnership application in the UK on 25/01/2020. I then received a RFI on 14/02/2020... and my immi account has now moved from received to initial assessment.

They’ve asked me to upload via email absolutely everything onto my immi account, including medical and police checks within 28 days.

Now I don’t want to be presumptuous and get my hopes up too much, but from experience could this well mean I could have my application finalised imminently once I’ve supplied all the requested information? 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hi,

This also happened to us. We submitted on the 24th Jan 2020. Have you had previous visas to Aus? I lived there for 5 years before returning to the UK last year to do a Masters. Also, we're moving back to Perth so wondered if they're fast tracking regional areas (they just re-classified the whole of WA including Perth as WA and issued a new regional visa). 

Thanks