4 hours ago, Cabbageface said:

Just got an RFI! Kicking myself as it was the sponsor document I hadn’t yet submitted! 

Have submitted now, but relieved to see the application has been looked at. We front loaded all and have not used an agent. 

Submitted: 25th March

RFI: Jan 21

Congratulations! I’m sure once you submit it, you will get good news. 

Getting very frustrated waiting for visa grant!!!!!!!! DOL: 24/5/2019.

I see on here that applications lodged in May have had visa granted this month so keeping fingers crossed. 

With no RFI so far or any contact, I'm hoping it will be a straightforward grant (or at least a case officer is going through the application!!

This waiting is doing my head in!!

Never thought this day would come! 
Husbands visa came through today.

Filed 5th April 2019.

Front loaded.

Currently in Australia on a tourist visa and will need to pop out for a week to then get it to trigger it apparently. This visa forum has been amazing and so reassuring :)

thank you all for keeping us all sane.

All the best for everyone

• Congratulations 4

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself and say thanks to everyone who posts. I've shared your ups and downs on your various journeys and wanted to share my progress.

I'm the Brit. I've been married for 5 years with no kids. 

DOL: 2nd April 2019

Fully front-loaded with medical and police checks done at the same time (we read the automatic message saying we should get them done).

RFI: Today! (we hadn't attached a copy of my wife's birth certificate) - They wanted proof of French nationality by descent. 

Here's hoping that it doesn't take long to review now I've uploaded it!

• Congratulations 2

5 hours ago, Aussiebird said:

Getting very frustrated waiting for visa grant!!!!!!!! DOL: 24/5/2019.

I see on here that applications lodged in May have had visa granted this month so keeping fingers crossed. 

With no RFI so far or any contact, I'm hoping it will be a straightforward grant (or at least a case officer is going through the application!!

This waiting is doing my head in!!

Me too and I’m in August but that May application gave me hope, it’s climbing up there. 

5 hours ago, lizaflann said:

Never thought this day would come! 
Husbands visa came through today.

Filed 5th April 2019.

Front loaded.

Currently in Australia on a tourist visa and will need to pop out for a week to then get it to trigger it apparently. This visa forum has been amazing and so reassuring :)

thank you all for keeping us all sane.

All the best for everyone

Congratulations!!! That’s awesome we have an April! Enjoy your new life in OZ! 

4 hours ago, Sync said:

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself and say thanks to everyone who posts. I've shared your ups and downs on your various journeys and wanted to share my progress.

I'm the Brit. I've been married for 5 years with no kids. 

DOL: 2nd April 2019

Fully front-loaded with medical and police checks done at the same time (we read the automatic message saying we should get them done).

RFI: Today! (we hadn't attached a copy of my wife's birth certificate) - They wanted proof of French nationality by descent. 

Here's hoping that it doesn't take long to review now I've uploaded it!

Oh wow, another April! Congratulations!!! I’m sure it will be fast. 

Everyday I check for more people getting approved, it keeps me going. So greatful to everyone letting us know what months they’re getting through.

Our visa has come!!!!

Not only that but we accepted an offer on our house today as well!!!!

Cant believe it’s all happening at once now.  Thank you to everyone for sharing their timelines as it’s made a huge huge impact on my sanity over the last few months.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

• Congratulations 8

On 11/01/2020 at 23:43, Pneill said:

@Pneill / @sbrowne9 do either of you have an email with google account? I need that to give you access - otherwise can make the spreadsheet open for anyone to edit their own entry? Can always go back in time if someone makes a mistake but it might be better to just have a few with access?

VISA SPREADSHEET (note this hasn't been updated since @Pneill sent the other day 🙂

4 hours ago, Ayrlogan said:

@Pneill / @sbrowne9 do either of you have an email with google account? I need that to give you access - otherwise can make the spreadsheet open for anyone to edit their own entry? Can always go back in time if someone makes a mistake but it might be better to just have a few with access?

VISA SPREADSHEET (note this hasn't been updated since @Pneill sent the other day 🙂

**UPDATE** I have added some recent updates but haven't gone through all pages... 

Does anyone know how long you have to leave the country (Australia) when they are ready to "make a decision" - we are hoping to hear any day soon (applied April 19) but we're currently travelling so would be good to know how long we'll have to arrange flights / get to a city that has an airport etc for my partner to leave?

Finally....still in shock, but we recieved our grant pretty much immediately after leaving the country....

I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to get a decision in 7 months, and the empathetic part of me makes me feel guilty and sorry for those of you with applications submitted much before mine. However I also can't help but feel like I was due a little visa luck after two refused sponsorship visas (neither of which were a fault with my application, but the sponsoring businesses), and 3 years of application processing...trust me, I know everyone's pain.

DOL: 21 June 2019

RFI Medical and police check: 13 December 2019

Submitted: 6 Jan 2020

RFI to leave: 16 Jan 2020

Grant: 23 Jan 2020

@Ayrlogan they send you an RFI to give you 28 days to leave the country; you need to send them your flight details, and confirm the day before that they have recieved your information. I recieved my grant within hours of touching down in NZ.

I wish everyone the very best of luck with your applications, and hope they come through soon!!

• Congratulations 1

Thanks @sbrowne9 for the info - we got our letter last night!!!! My partner is flying out in a few days to get his grant 🙂

The forum has been great so thanks to everyone - it was a real support to follow this each week. We too feel bad for those who applied before us, but hopefully you are up next! Maybe your application was thicker and is taking longer to go through 😜 (although it would be hard to be thicker than allllll the info we sent 🙄).

Let me know who is taking over the google sheet so I can make you owner - best of luck everyone!

• Congratulations 1

4 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Finally....still in shock, but we recieved our grant pretty much immediately after leaving the country....

I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to get a decision in 7 months, and the empathetic part of me makes me feel guilty and sorry for those of you with applications submitted much before mine. However I also can't help but feel like I was due a little visa luck after two refused sponsorship visas (neither of which were a fault with my application, but the sponsoring businesses), and 3 years of application processing...trust me, I know everyone's pain.

@Ayrlogan they send you an RFI to give you 28 days to leave the country; you need to send them your flight details, and confirm the day before that they have recieved your information. I recieved my grant within hours of touching down in NZ.

I wish everyone the very best of luck with your applications, and hope they come through soon!!

Congrats, best wishes for the rest of your life

7 hours ago, Ayrlogan said:

Thanks @sbrowne9 for the info - we got our letter last night!!!! My partner is flying out in a few days to get his grant 🙂

The forum has been great so thanks to everyone - it was a real support to follow this each week. We too feel bad for those who applied before us, but hopefully you are up next! Maybe your application was thicker and is taking longer to go through 😜 (although it would be hard to be thicker than allllll the info we sent 🙄).

Let me know who is taking over the google sheet so I can make you owner - best of luck everyone!

Hey, @Ayrlogan I dont mind taking on the google sheet

• Congratulations 1

4 hours ago, estrella1 said:

All the agent said is that it's an online sponsor side of the application. Just wondering if anyone has done it as I haven't heard of it before.

Hi,

I forget the offical title of the form but when you log into your account under where the documents are uploaded, under sponsor section it should be there, when you click on the headings and a pop box with description appears. There should be the sponsor form link for you to print out and fill out. It’s basically saying you agree to financially look after your spouse for the two years or whatever the waiting time is, before they can get government assistance.

18 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Congratulations!!!! Wow, June, only two months before me! That’s awesome!

14 hours ago, Ayrlogan said:

Congratulations!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Michelle Williams said:

Visa granted for Michelle Williams and Slackbladder.  Had an account each.

Applied 25th April 

Granted just now!

Congratulations!!!!

1 hour ago, MrFancyMan said:

I applied on 24th April 2019. 100 visa was granted this morning. No RFIs. Front loaded police certificates and health check.

Congratulations !!!!

• Congratulations 1

Congratulations to those receiving grants recently.  It's very odd how they are not processed in month order at the moment?

To see a grant come through with a June 2019 lodgement is encouraging for the rest of us who applied April/May 2019!

It does make me question though just how the applications are processed by a case officer, especially when some have uploaded everything that is needed to prevent a RFI?

I'm starting to panic in case my application hasn't been done very well!! 

first time post, here because I'm a bit disheartened! 

Applied for my 309 visa from London on 26 Feb 2019. Received a RFI for police checks on 10 Dec 2019. Submitted these second week of January 2020. Front loaded just my health check and my American police check, but had to also do my English and Australian police checks after the RFI.

I am American, husband is Australian. We live in England on my Irish passport and were married in August 2018. 

I was hoping for an approval before we went back to australia this past christmas for a wedding, but heard nothing. Everyone who has applied in April/May, don't get too discouraged! I am fast approaching a year waiting. 

I will keep everyone posted because I am following along with everyone else so closely. 

Let's hope this coming week is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!