Feeling blue today.  New year started, job come to an end and getting ready to put house on market but....still no visa.  Doesn’t look like there have been any grants for weeks now - ?

Anyway in an attempt to retain my sense of humour I thought I’d share a photo of the lovely mug I got given for Christmas.

CD436DD4-C9EC-4815-962B-B2335DC8D530.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Same so fed up looking at my immi account 20 million times a day, everytime I see an email I just get that wee bit excited to be totally kicked by the teeth with an email from beauty bay, rac or whatever. Started unsubscribing from everything so the only email I get is from the visa lol 😭😥🙈🇦🇺

19 hours ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Feeling blue today.  New year started, job come to an end and getting ready to put house on market but....still no visa.  Doesn’t look like there have been any grants for weeks now - ?

Anyway in an attempt to retain my sense of humour I thought I’d share a photo of the lovely mug I got given for Christmas.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=578e852abf1eefa4

imageproxy.php?img=&key=578e852abf1eefa4imageproxy.php?img=&key=578e852abf1eefa4

CD436DD4-C9EC-4815-962B-B2335DC8D530.jpeg

We applied May 2019, medicals and police checks, loads of documents etc.......uploaded, married 17 years, kids x 3, all dual citizens (UK/Aussie)

No RFI , not a word.

Frustrated so much it's taking the joy out of everything!!

Well guys today was the day I received my email to leave Australia so that they can process my grant. I almost don't believe it but am so utterly relieved. 50 weeks of one of the most stressful times of my life. I think I need to let it sink in as I think I'm a little shell shocked lol 

I was down to the wire, heading back to the UK on holiday on the 14th then back to kick start my new life properly this time.

Thank you so much for all the help and advice from everyone it really helped out in the dark times. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 7

2 minutes ago, mppc said:

Well guys today was the day I received my email to leave Australia so that they can process my grant. I almost don't believe it but am so utterly relieved. 50 weeks of one of the most stressful times of my life. I think I need to let it sink in as I think I'm a little shell shocked lol 

I was down to the wire, heading back to the UK on holiday on the 14th then back to kick start my new life properly this time.

Thank you so much for all the help and advice from everyone it really helped out in the dark times. 

This is fantastic news! Congratulations. 

I have my medical booked for next week. 

• Like 1

Huge congrats@mppc must have been such a great start to the day. Have been keeping one eye still on this forum since I got over here.
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, mppc said:

That’s amazing news! So happy for you. 

• Like 1

Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate it along with all the help it was such a strength to know I was not alone. 

Thank you to @CEP who started the excel as it's been the best tool to compare with. I will update and forward it and pass it on to the next keeper if anyone wants to take over! 

Edited by mppc
  • Like 1

Hello 

I’ve been following this timeline for 6 months without commenting. I’m an Australian Citizen and my husband British. Together for 4 years, married for 3 and now a baby on the way.

Applied 29th April with an agent 

Medical uploaded June

Husband acro uploaded August 

My acro and my birth certificate (again) uploaded January.. thanks to reading other people RFI

No RFI, no word since lodgement 😬

I’m already in Brisbane, awaiting my husband to join me 

@mppc ah so happy for you!! Such awesome news, been waiting for you to post this! It really was cutting it fine wasn't it, at least now you can have a nice holiday in the UK without the stress of not knowing when you are able to go back to Aus!

And congrats on your 820 @CEP 😃

Our application is sitting at further assessment, uploaded all the RFI docs on 1st Jan. Hoping it wont be too much longer from here but who knows!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/01/2020 at 19:05, Pneill said:

@mppc I downloaded the spread sheet and turned you green I dont mind updating the spread sheet and taking over till mines has been granted. 🤗

Congrats @mppc!! Such great news - happy new year to YOU! 

@Pneill I'm not sure if it was you or someone else who suggested the spreadsheet be put into google sheets - but this is a great idea (no more downloading/uploading/searching for latest and greatest doc etc!!!) and you can set up the edit permissions to just a few? 🙂 

If not, could you upload the one you adjusted with MPCC's grant so we can see the newest file? Thanks ever so much!