3 hours ago, mhcornwall said:

good stuff. How long did it take for the visa to come through? and did you have to submit a load of evidence with it?

trying to decide if we should apply for a 60 visa or if a 3 month ETA would be sufficient. 

Hi it took about 2 weeks. I only uploaded a screenshot of our savings account to go with it. Also used all the characters in each section to make sure there was enough detail to explain the situation. 
hope that helps!

34 minutes ago, SaskiaZ said:

Hi it took about 2 weeks. I only uploaded a screenshot of our savings account to go with it. Also used all the characters in each section to make sure there was enough detail to explain the situation. 
hope that helps!

thanks thats a great help that such minimal information is needed. 

Hello everyone  👋🏻

I thought it was time to introduce myself.  I’ve been peeping in as a guest for a while, knowing others are having to tolerate the same horrid wait has been a godsend in keeping me sane.

I am Australian by birth but been living in the UK for a loooooonnng time (I’m a dual National now).  British husband, married 16 years, 2 kids both dual nationals.  I always thought we’d be able to move down under whenever we wanted and when we finally made the decision to go we’re gobsmacked at the wait.  Hubbie applied 1st April (no agent), front loaded police checks and medical a few weeks after.  Literally have heard nothing.

We are thinking of Tasmania, would love to hear from anyone else considering moving there.

Meanwhile congrats to those with their visa success and fingers crossed for everyone else.

🤞

We just got our golden email!!!!!!!

we have been granted both the 309 and the 100 at the same time.

Still cant believe that even the 309 is here, let alone both of them.

Got my fingers crossed for you all, especially those which are waiting a bit longer than most, as it seem they are racing through them now.

• Congratulations 9

1 minute ago, dasuw said:

Wow amazing that so many people are starting to get them now . Congrats! Unsure what order these are being processed as we are still waiting since November. Anyone out there still waiting from November and December ? Hope we not the only ones !

@dasuw yes myself and i believe  @Emz82 are still waiting. Not even an RFI.  Am also waiting for 600 too.

Congrats at the recent grants. Glad to see things moving again. Great news @mhcornwall

31 minutes ago, Shell said:

Congrats on all the grants!

A quick question. We have lodged through an agent and front loaded everything other than our sponser form, as did this on paper with the agent.  Would people recommend getting that uploaded digitally also?

Thanks

yes, definitely would recommend that. I have seen others get this requested when they have just uploaded a scanned version. The 40SP form needs to be completed online, but your agent may have transferred all the information fro your hard copy to the one online, might be worth checking.

9 hours ago, mhcornwall said:

We just got our golden email!!!!!!!

we have been granted both the 309 and the 100 at the same time.

Still cant believe that even the 309 is here, let alone both of them.

Got my fingers crossed for you all, especially those which are waiting a bit longer than most, as it seem they are racing through them now.

Congratulations! Such great news! 🥳

@Cityjune just take pdfs of emails or pull snapshots of emails and whatsapp messages into a document, pictures of birthday/anniversqry/valentine day card sent, detail any flights to see each other etc. Referred to them in written statement. 

Edited by GRS

On 29/10/2019 at 12:49, Maricota said:

@Poppysunday

thanks. We are very happy, having no plans is so annoying but now everything is “half” sorted! 

Sure no worries 

1. I wrote down that i applied for partner visa and date i applied and that i want to accompany my husband to Australia and wait for the 309 there. 

2. Did not put any reason to return. I just uploaded my UK permanent residence 

3. Im a stay at home mum. So no job to come back to. I just uploaded savings, credit card and my husbands uk payslip saying he will support me in aus 

4. No. Savings was below £10k (dont worry i can understand your worries and no problem with the question). I did upload credit card allowance too

5. They do ask if you have applied for another visa to Aus. So i mentioned my Etas from the past and 309. 

Dont worry much. Its a very easy application. Not as complicated as 309, took about 10min to complete 

hope that helped a bit 

Hey Lovely

Im just in the process of applying for the 600. Just a quick question. Where did you upload your savings/credit card bits. The document section on mine only has two tabs

One is required - Travel Document, which is my passport 

Then the recommend - ‘exceptional reasons for extended stay in Australia as a visitor (beyond 12 months) 

there isn’t anywhere to generally upload documents. 

44 minutes ago, Poppysunday said:

Hey Lovely

Im just in the process of applying for the 600. Just a quick question. Where did you upload your savings/credit card bits. The document section on mine only has two tabs

One is required - Travel Document, which is my passport 

Then the recommend - ‘exceptional reasons for extended stay in Australia as a visitor (beyond 12 months) 

there isn’t anywhere to generally upload documents. 

@PoppysundayI just put it in the other exceptional reasons as i had same issue. I did log in a few days later and a third tab for “other docs” appeared. But bit too late by that point as i had already uploaded everything i wanted to.  

Just got 600 yesterday for 12 months multiple entries. Took 13 days so shy of 19-23 days processing time. 

2 hours ago, GRS said:

@PoppysundayI just put it in the other exceptional reasons as i had same issue. I did log in a few days later and a third tab for “other docs” appeared. But bit too late by that point as i had already uploaded everything i wanted to.  

Just got 600 yesterday for 12 months multiple entries. Took 13 days so shy of 19-23 days processing time. 

Nice one! 

What kind of things did you upload out of interest. I’m planning on uploading.

letter from me outlining my stay

letter from my in laws advising I am staying with them and they are going to support me

letter from my fiancé advising that he is going to worn in Aus to support me and my daughter (fiancé and daughter Aus citizens) 

bank statement showing funds £

i wonder if that’s enough I don’t want to complicate things 🤷🏻‍♀️

3 hours ago, Poppysunday said:

Nice one! 

What kind of things did you upload out of interest. I’m planning on uploading.

letter from me outlining my stay

letter from my in laws advising I am staying with them and they are going to support me

letter from my fiancé advising that he is going to worn in Aus to support me and my daughter (fiancé and daughter Aus citizens) 

bank statement showing funds £

i wonder if that’s enough I don’t want to complicate things 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Poppysunday thats more than enough. 

I only uploaded a letter outlining my reasons for my stay, funds, key dates when i want to be oz,  staying with husband and his contact details. No intention to work, Still have ties back to uk etc  

bank statement

marriage certificate

Also additional info which i uploaded in a overthinking panic (lol) a few days later just because had to hand but not neccessary in my opinion 

- last three payslips from uk 

-  my police checks that i had done for my 309 just because they were there and still valid but again not necessary i feel if you have already referred to your 309 application. 

Edited by GRS

Raining gold this morning, email received requesting us to depart Australia so that the 309/100 can be granted. Have to be at least out for 5 working days apparently so just busy trying to book as we have to leave no later than 04th December. I think they must be clearing up 2018 now as well so hopefully a few more grants today and next week!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

7 hours ago, dasuw said:

Raining gold this morning, email received requesting us to depart Australia so that the 309/100 can be granted. Have to be at least out for 5 working days apparently so just busy trying to book as we have to leave no later than 04th December. I think they must be clearing up 2018 now as well so hopefully a few more grants today and next week!

Congratulations!!