Yep. We always do the obligatory airport post saying see ya suckers. Facebook has been a godsend in this process with the date stamps

The ONLY way I could track it was to go though my Facebook timeline (ashamed) and look at the date I was bragging about leaving the Uk.... and then moaning about being back in the UK. The last few years were easy with emails [emoji23] 

1 hour ago, mppc said:

I have to state country and duration of stay. I sat last night until 3am going through my records again to make sure everything was correct. I had already provided the information when I first started working on my visa application. 

I also have to provide a doctor's letter for my father in-law which is not a problem but I don't know why they want this as they should have enough information about myself but sure it's another hoop to jump. 

I'm just so exhausted with the whole process and getting really down about it. 

Mppc I'm with you on that one it is exhausting I have been worrying about what else they are going to ask for and how much longer this is going to be drawn out. With regards to the RFI they have just asked me for countries resided in which i understand as being which countries you have lived in and not just visited for leisure etc so i have just put down UK, I could be wrong but they are just so vague with what they actually require it is frustrating. Hopefully we hear back asap! 

• Like 1

Fingers crossed @Scotmeetssyd I will have the letter and ready and everything good to go by Sunday then im going to call them and let them know I have responded with the latest information requested and hope its enough.  Please don't let us get postponed any longer.

I have attached the weekly excel sheet for review.  The dates start on the week Monday so they are not exact to everyone's actual date that would be too hard to amend but it does give a good rough guide.  Anyone wanting added just put your dates up.  

Offshore Partner Visa London (21) (1).xlsx

Hi all, 

I lodged my application in Spain (processed in London) on 04 March 2019 - have uploaded all requirements. Had no RFI so still waiting (not very patiently anymore!!). 

Glad to hear that they are processing some of the Jan applications, hopefully that means March isn't too far away. Hubby is now in Australia on a tourist visa, but that expires in march 2020 so I'm really hoping his 309/100 is granted before then. 

Hi all, 
I lodged my application in Spain (processed in London) on 04 March 2019 - have uploaded all requirements. Had no RFI so still waiting (not very patiently anymore!!). 
Glad to hear that they are processing some of the Jan applications, hopefully that means March isn't too far away. Hubby is now in Australia on a tourist visa, but that expires in march 2020 so I'm really hoping his 309/100 is granted before then. 

Hi, you’re on a similar timeline to us. We applied 19th March 2019. We also have heard nothing at all. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Just got our 309 and 100 grant!!!!

January applicant, 7 years relationship, married and Australian kid. 

Do not regret applying to 600 just two weeks ago as we needed a visa to finally book our tickets. But now everything will be smoother. We get to Gold Coast last week of Jan. 

@Butterflies1988 No idea why they are asking more RFI of the same stuff to people but at least theres movement. Saw somewhere someone had an RFI and then a grant after uploading what was needed. Hopefully they are granting heaps of visas this month! 

Good luck to all. I know the waiting sucks!!!

• Congratulations 3

1 minute ago, Maricota said:

Do not regret applying to 600 just two weeks ago as we needed a visa to finally book our tickets. But now everything will be smoother. We get to Gold Coast last week of Jan. 

@Butterflies1988 No idea why they are asking more RFI of the same stuff to people but at least theres movement. Saw somewhere someone had an RFI and then a grant after uploading what was needed. Hopefully they are granting heaps of visas this month! 

@Maricota fantastic news.

33 minutes ago, Maricota said:

this is great news HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

56 minutes ago, Corkie said:

@Butterflies1988 great news.

and keeping everything crossed for all still waiting, esp through the turmoil of RFI’s!

if nothing this week for me - I’m resigned to making a visitor visa application. 

Finger crossed for you corkie, will be looking out for your golden email as we lodge a week after you and our RFIs look a couple of weeks apart.

Congrats on visa grants! Great to see some movement and appreciate the frustration of further RFIs. Focussing on positive @mppc that at least a CO is looking at your application so that is something! 

Separate question- is it 12 months from only applicant’s police and medical check or from the earliest of applicant and sponsors police checks (and applicant medical)? We are nearing date of my partner’s police check anniversary and not sure whether this means IF grant does come then i would need to enter before his one expires or do i just pre empt a RFI and apply for new one as takes a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

Congrats to all who have had there grants over the past few weeks. 
hopefully be some movement on my appeal. Coming up to 18months in January 

keep checking the appeal times and now gone up to 20 months so hopefully hear something soon as partner due baby in April so hopefully we can move by Oct next year as house is getting too small here with 2 children and don’t want to move again. 
wish things were a lot simpler but lucky for you guys none of you have had to appeal an error on the embassy’s fault and not of our own. 

You always come in to my mind for every grant that comes through. Hope you get something soon that is positive.

Congrats to all who have had there grants over the past few weeks. 
hopefully be some movement on my appeal. Coming up to 18months in January 
keep checking the appeal times and now gone up to 20 months so hopefully hear something soon as partner due baby in April so hopefully we can move by Oct next year as house is getting too small here with 2 children and don’t want to move again. 
wish things were a lot simpler but lucky for you guys none of you have had to appeal an error on the embassy’s fault and not of our own. 

Hi all! 
just checking in.. we applied and received our 600 visa and are off to Sydney on the 15th December. 
Good to see that a few more of us have received grants! Hope they can get a few more in before the Christmas holiday period! 

(Applied 3/03/2019) no news as yet 

On 09/11/2019 at 19:58, SaskiaZ said:

Hi all! 
just checking in.. we applied and received our 600 visa and are off to Sydney on the 15th December. 
Good to see that a few more of us have received grants! Hope they can get a few more in before the Christmas holiday period! 

(Applied 3/03/2019) no news as yet 

good stuff. How long did it take for the visa to come through? and did you have to submit a load of evidence with it?

trying to decide if we should apply for a 60 visa or if a 3 month ETA would be sufficient.