11 minutes ago, Corkie said:

How infuriating. Could I ask what they asked for?

I’m on similar timelines, (applied 29/1) with a RFI for just Husbands OZ police check in July.  

I was Really hoping that would be it.

Fingers crossed you hear soon.

Hi Corkie

They wanted a list of countries where the sponsor (my husband) had resided for the last 10 years. I found this a bit confusing as he has visited lots of places for holidays and work but only resided in the UK so not sure what they are after exactly. Hoping I don't get put to the back of the queue again! I'm sure you will hear very soon then as I applied 21st Jan, good luck xx

Edited by Scotmeetssyd

Hi @mhcornwall Everything is going great, we arrived in July to stay with family so we didn't rent. We have moved into out new home which is taking a bit of getting used to as we are on acreage and im getting used to geckos, toads and mosquito's lol  We sent a container from UK 3 months before we arrived so everything was waiting on us.

Brisbane is an amazing place we are so glad to be here but waiting on the visa is hard, we are all very anxious as my father in law is very ill and we are hoping that we hear in the next week or two so everything is permanent.  

I would go for the 600 visa if i had to do it again as it gives you more security and would have saved me the cost of a trip to Auckland.

Good luck im hoping this is the week as there has been movement recently 🙂

10 minutes ago, Butterflies1988 said:

Hi all! 309/100 granted this morning !entry by 7/11/2020.  So relieved hope yours all come soon!!

Congratulations! And congrats to everyone who got theirs last week!! 🥳

I moved out here last month and have kept meaning to reply to messages about what visitor visa to use etc but things have been really busy since leaving/arriving. I came on the visa that requires you to leave every three months- optimistic that my visa would come through  and also eager not to spend more money on visas. I’ll also need to go back to the UK to work a month or so if it doesn’t come through by January. 

I came on a one way ticket and no issues with border control- they didn’t ask to see savings either but that just might have been luck. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Except from the Sweden visa it seems that they haven’t processed a ‘new’ visa since July (at least for the people on here). Crossing my fingers that they start picking up new applications soon and that the last couple still pending contact from 2018 are processed ... and then they get back to February where they left. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Butterflies1988 said:

Hi all! 309/100 granted this morning !entry by 7/11/2020.  So relieved hope yours all come soon!!

Huge congrats.

I always assumed the date of entry was 12 months after the medical and/or police check was issued. looks like they may have changed that after the delays that have been happening is my only thought.

Looks like some decent movement now as most days there is a grant or 2. 

Hey quick update I got another RFI asking for duration of all places visited from 2009 and dates, I actually am at the point that I just want to give up. I am so stressed out and it's just a horrific process to go through. 6 months waiting for another RFI. 

7 minutes ago, mppc said:

Hey quick update I got another RFI asking for duration of all places visited from 2009 and dates, I actually am at the point that I just want to give up. I am so stressed out and it's just a horrific process to go through. 6 months waiting for another RFI. 

Isn’t that already asked for on the main application. I had to list dates to and from all places visited in the last ten years? 

21 minutes ago, Poppysunday said:

Isn’t that already asked for on the main application. I had to list dates to and from all places visited in the last ten years? 

Yes I already completed it. Last RFI wanted my husband's passport which I had already uploaded too among other stuff. I'm really frustrated. 

2 hours ago, mppc said:

Mppc,

I had a similar RFI 2 days ago asking for a list of countries the sponsor had resided in over the last 10 years even though he has only lived in the UK since 2008, is that the same as what you got asked? Really hoping it is not asking for all countries went on holidays too as I doubt we will be able to remember them all!

Edited by Scotmeetssyd

1 hour ago, Scotmeetssyd said:

Mppc,

I had a similar RFI 2 days ago asking for a list of countries the sponsor had resided in over the last 10 years even though he has only lived in the UK since 2008, is that the same as what you got asked? Really hoping it is not asking for all countries went on holidays too as I doubt we will be able to remember them all!

On the 309/100 one of the questions on the main form was asking what countries I had visited in the past ten years. I had to fill in the dates to and from and why I was visiting. It was a nightmare but I managed to complete it. 

1 hour ago, Poppysunday said:

On the 309/100 one of the questions on the main form was asking what countries I had visited in the past ten years. I had to fill in the dates to and from and why I was visiting. It was a nightmare but I managed to complete it. 

I vaguely remember that question on the application yeah, so I don't understand why they are asking again just seems unnecessary 

I remember this one. We trawled through all of our online boarding passes, plus my wife works in international development so that was painful going all the stamps and having to translate them to see what countries they were for. It was yet another spreadsheet we made to log it all down.

1 hour ago, mhcornwall said:

I remember this one. We trawled through all of our online boarding passes, plus my wife works in international development so that was painful going all the stamps and having to translate them to see what countries they were for. It was yet another spreadsheet we made to log it all down.

The ONLY way I could track it was to go though my Facebook timeline (ashamed) and look at the date I was bragging about leaving the Uk.... and then moaning about being back in the UK. The last few years were easy with emails 😂 

5 hours ago, Scotmeetssyd said:

Mppc,

I had a similar RFI 2 days ago asking for a list of countries the sponsor had resided in over the last 10 years even though he has only lived in the UK since 2008, is that the same as what you got asked? Really hoping it is not asking for all countries went on holidays too as I doubt we will be able to remember them all

I have to state country and duration of stay. I sat last night until 3am going through my records again to make sure everything was correct. I had already provided the information when I first started working on my visa application. 

I also have to provide a doctor's letter for my father in-law which is not a problem but I don't know why they want this as they should have enough information about myself but sure it's another hoop to jump. 

I'm just so exhausted with the whole process and getting really down about it. 

you are almost there though. That's when it feels the worst. Once you press submit then wipe your hands of it and enjoy your trip to NZ

I have to state country and duration of stay. I sat last night until 3am going through my records again to make sure everything was correct. I had already provided the information when I first started working on my visa application. 
I also have to provide a doctor's letter for my father in-law which is not a problem but I don't know why they want this as they should have enough information about myself but sure it's another hoop to jump. 
I'm just so exhausted with the whole process and getting really down about it. 
  • Thanks 1