High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

1 hour ago, Bazooka Boy said:

Just found it on the immi website, it is indeed 4 years from grant date 😊

Oh.. now that I remember my agent said that before. So that's why my husband and I wanted to move to Australia at our soonest the moment we get the grant.

• 3 weeks later...

Wahoo! That's great news Joseline! Sounds like you're getting that bit closer!

CO contacted today, requesting for me (the secondary applicant of my husband's) to provide certificate, transcripts and letter from education provider of education all carried out in English language.

On 23/08/2019 at 13:08, Bazooka Boy said:

Howdy howdy happy Friday folks!!!

Just received ours 🍾🍾

206 days, direct grant!! SA 489.

only catch is we have till Dec 19, 2019 to make our first entry. But no complaints! 

Congratulations. 

I am hoping for mine to come soon too !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/09/2019 at 05:58, Joesline said:

I have got my grant yesterday. The first entry is by 25 Sep 2020.

Congrats !!

I applied for visa in March 2019 and received request for additional document (provident fund statement of previous organisation) on 26th Sept. I uploaded the required documents on 2nd Oct through my agent. Now the status of my application is further assessment. 

Does this mean CO contacted for additional requirement? if yes how long does it take after CO contacted?

18 hours ago, Skhush said:

Congrats !!

I applied for visa in March 2019 and received request for additional document (provident fund statement of previous organisation) on 26th Sept. I uploaded the required documents on 2nd Oct through my agent. Now the status of my application is further assessment. 

Does this mean CO contacted for additional requirement? if yes how long does it take after CO contacted?

No one can predict if required they may ask you again I have seen such cases where co contacted 4 times if they have any Doubt and if case is straight forward then they can give you grant but no one can predict.

19 hours ago, Arju_12 said:

No one can predict if required they may ask you again I have seen such cases where co contacted 4 times if they have any Doubt and if case is straight forward then they can give you grant but no one can predict.

Thanks ! I wish to get the grant soon.... the wait is really killing now. 

On 09/10/2019 at 23:51, Skhush said:

Congrats !!

Status of Further assessment meant that they are still assessing your case after the first initial assessment.

There is no standard time that is indicated for CO to look into your case.

It really depends on each case that are they are handling. 

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, I need a suggestion for my skill assesment ( restaurant manager). I need to go through by online asssemsnt which is recently changed beacuse of Covid 19. My test will be held soon. I don't have any idea about what type of questions they can ask me ? 

If someone in this group have done this assesment before, it's humble request please give me suggestion for this assesment. I mean what type of questions usually they ask ? and Is they go deeply for that questions ? Thanks in ADV