High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

5 hours ago, Renault said:

Boom!! Got my direct grant today for SA! 179 days. Thank you all for your valuable support. You guys kept me going! Good luck to all in the group. Hope you receive your GRANT ASAP!!!

I am so happy for you!!! Like finally!! 😄

• Like 1

Boom!! Got my direct grant today for SA! 179 days. Thank you all for your valuable support. You guys kept me going! Good luck to all in the group. Hope you receive your GRANT ASAP!!!
Whoop! congrats, nice to see thay are steadily working through Grants at the min, soon we'll all be packing up:)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Renault said:

This is such great news - you've been waiting for so long!

See you on the beach later this year (assuming we get ours too of course)

• Like 1

This is such great news - you've been waiting for so long!
See you on the beach later this year (assuming we get ours too of course)
Indeed. It's been a long wait ..but you guys helped me get through it. You shall get your grant soon too! Godspeed

On 29/04/2019 at 20:07, Renault said:

Indeed. It's been a long wait ..but you guys helped me get through it. You shall get your grant soon too! Godspeed

Congrats mate!! This is incredible news! 6 months is no easy wait 😀

I'm assuming your grant "validity" is less than 6 months? And did they base it on issuance of PCC/Medical date (earlier of the two)? 

Edited by Bazooka Boy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Boy said:

Congrats mate!! This is incredible news! 6 months is no easy wait 😀

I'm assuming your grant "validity" is less than 6 months? And did they base it on issuance of PCC/Medical date (earlier of the two)? 

Was just about to ask the same question

• Like 1

Congrats mate!! This is incredible news! 6 months is no easy wait [emoji3]
Thanks. Do not think they back tracked it from the time of my PCC. My last day of the entry is 28th October. 6 months from the day Visa was granted
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Renault said:

Thanks. Do not think they back tracked it from the time of my PCC. My last day of the entry is 28th October. 6 months from the day Visa was granted

Sweeet! 6 months looks reasonable. 

Because in my case, my PCC expired in Mar 🙄 I'm OK if I have to re-submit if asked, but the immi folks shouldn't backtrack the grant to my medical. So would prefer grant date + 6 months validity 😄 

And if the wait time is looking more or less like 6 months, I guess I should just resort to spending time with family and friends and stop fretting lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renault said:
37 minutes ago, Gurpreet ghotra said:
Hi guys..
I just got my grant....emoji3.png

Congratulations gurpreet!. See you soon in Adelaide. When do you plan to touch down ?

Thanks buddy...

I m still in hangover (of joy ofcourse😅)

Edited by Gurpreet ghotra
  • Like 1

Guys my agent just told me that i got 2 co contacts...which he totally denied when i last contacted him...today he said ...as u take tention very easily i didnt tell u...i min how can he do this...

But still even with 2 co contacts its a gud bargain ...i got visa in 5 and half months...