High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

21 hours ago, Bazooka Boy said:

Totally slipped my mind!! 

Hi Guys,

Today I was going through the SA website, I found out that for System Administrator job code with High points they have mentioned like this "Proficient English (or Proficient Plus overall); Offshore applicants Provisional 489 visa only; 70 points required; See additional instructions; Not available for high points nomination 2/11/18; Not available for chain migration nomination 2/11/18

Not available for high points : What is this means, did they removed High points from their list for special conditions? 

I am worried now, because we applied with 85 points for System Administrator and lodged on 28th Nov 2018.

1 minute ago, JetBlast said:

If you already have state nomination you will be fine. I applied under the same title when it was 70 points. I it went up to high points after I applied for state sponsorship. I received sponsorship and later received a grant.

Oh that's great, May I know when did you get your grant after how many days of lodging?

I suppose that makes sense with it being pretty wow with grants. Does it maybe just mean not enough grants in the last month to give an a curate statistic? Hopefully picks up soon this feels like I'm going to have along wait yet!

This is unbelievable! [emoji46]
Processing Time
  • 75% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.
  • 90% of applications: Unavailable due to low volume of applications.

1 minute ago, Renault said:

Boom!! Got my direct grant today for SA! 179 days. Thank you all for your valuable support. You guys kept me going! Good luck to all in the group. Hope you receive your GRANT ASAP!!!

Ohhh wooww..!! that's brilliant news...  Congratulations to you for your DG... It seems they are back on the track to give grants now...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Renault said:

Boom!! Got my direct grant today for SA! 179 days. Thank you all for your valuable support. You guys kept me going! Good luck to all in the group. Hope you receive your GRANT ASAP!!!

Wow Awesome Superrrbb Excellent. Heartiest congratulations 👏👏👏👏

when did you lodged the Visa and which occupation. Pray for us to get a Direct Grant soon😊

• Like 1

Wow Awesome Superrrbb Excellent. Heartiest congratulations [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
when did you lodged the Visa and which occupation. Pray for us to get a Direct Grant soon[emoji4]
Thanks a lot. I lodged my application on 15th November as Financial Dealer.

1 minute ago, Renault said:
2 minutes ago, SALMATABBU said:
Wow Awesome Superrrbb Excellent. Heartiest congratulations emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png
when did you lodged the Visa and which occupation. Pray for us to get a Direct Grant soonemoji4.png

Thanks a lot. I lodged my application on 15th November as Financial Dealer.

Thank you for the quick reply😊 And wish you all the best for your Future endeavour 👏👏👏

• Like 1