Ikes

Free Melanie Shaw

Some very strong accusations in the video 

Makes you wonder what Melanie knows 

167 MPs on the sex offenders register is that correct ? 

There was a bloke recently charged with making all sorts of allegations including murder and paedophilia about former MPs.

He has been charged and has allegedly made it all up.

I want it all, and I want it now.

2 hours ago, Parley said:

There was a bloke recently charged with making all sorts of allegations including murder and paedophilia about former MPs.

He has been charged and has allegedly made it all up.

got a link mate?

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Rallyman, it was Caroline Stephens who mentioned 164 MPs on the sex offenders register.  I don't have any proof of that.  I will say though that Brian Gerrish of UK Column is always careful to fully research matters which he speaks about. There's a video on UK Column News of Brian interviewing Melanie Shaw - ukcolumn.org or on their Facebook page UK Column News. There are also some amazing videos of him speaking on YouTube on a wide variety of issues but he is, rightly so, passionate about bringing abusers of children to justice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ikes said:

Rallyman, it was Caroline Stephens who mentioned 164 MPs on the sex offenders register.  I don't have any proof of that.  I will say though that Brian Gerrish of UK Column is always careful to fully research matters which he speaks about. There's a video on UK Column News of Brian interviewing Melanie Shaw - ukcolumn.org or on their Facebook page UK Column News. There are also some amazing videos of him speaking on YouTube on a wide variety of issues but he is, rightly so, passionate about bringing abusers of children to justice.

I have to be honest I didn’t know anything about Melanie before you posted ,Brian does come accross very well and by his tone he is well researched 

I did a check on that comment regarding the numbers claimed and you can’t find any info on it , somebody had asked the pri ministers office but got no satisfactory answers under the foi act 

It’s very strange how she had a trial behind closed doors 

13 hours ago, Parley said:

He made false claims though......

The individual who made false claims about a Westminster child abuse ring has been charged with perverting the course of justice and fraud.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) announced charges this afternoon against the man, known only as Nick, whose accusations sparked Operation Midland, the disastrous police inquiry into prominent figures.

Nick, who cannot yet be named for legal reasons, faces 12 charges of perverting the course of justice and one of fraud. He will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court in central London in September.

Edited by Perthbum

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..