Jump to content

Retirement visa options

Recommended Posts

Asking for someone:

With the 405 closed. What options exist for someone over 65 with no family ties in Australia. I am aware of the PIV/SIV options but they can't afford those visas.

Too easy, mate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now