Defacto visa

11 hours ago, Proview220 said:

Hi, he was on a 12 Mth holiday visa, my daughter and her partner have been together for a number of years and have two children together, one of them was born in Australia

Prob best for them to look at the criteria for the 309 then.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ali said:

Has the travel portion of your daughters PR visa expired (you say she has residency and not citizenship),?  She may need a resident return visa.

Yes she is currently waiting for her RRV, the information required is mind blowing considering my son got his by the time he finished the application on line, he was granted another 5 years, yet my daughter is still waiting because she not in the country.

Hi, I’m pretty new to posting on here but your daughters situation is very similar to mine! I’m currently in the Uk waiting for my RRV to be granted so I can be with my mum in Australia. It’s me my partner and my 9yo son. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how long it would take for the RRV? I’m getting really itchy feet and want to move now! I submitted it on the 9th June and its just saying received! I know I’m in for a wait I would just like a idea of how long this is likely to be! 

it appears to me when in the uk applying for the RRV its very sketchy, my son who lives in Australia with us apply for his RRV as he needs it to go on holiday soon, he got an email as soon as he fill the application in granted him another 5 years.

yet my daughter apply in May and still waiting.

31 minutes ago, Cat90 said:

They haven’t asked me for anything yet? Should I be worried at this point? Nothing has changed since the day I put the application in! 

Have you got an immi account? If so they would have asked for a list of things, have you checked?

I’ve attached some documents onto the recommended list but they havent specifically asked for anything? I’m so rubbish with forms ??‍♀️  I will attach it all over the weekend see if it helps. I have it all ready I just thought they would ask for the documents if they needed. 

45 minutes ago, Cat90 said:

I’ve attached some documents onto the recommended list but they havent specifically asked for anything? I’m so rubbish with forms ??‍♀️  I will attach it all over the weekend see if it helps. I have it all ready I just thought they would ask for the documents if they needed. 

Attach everything now.

On 06/07/2018 at 17:40, Cat90 said:

They haven’t asked me for anything yet? Should I be worried at this point? Nothing has changed since the day I put the application in! 

what did it say for your processing time? mine now says 5-8 days Im sure i was over 40 when first apply back in May

On 05/07/2018 at 18:14, Cat90 said:

Hi, I’m pretty new to posting on here but your daughters situation is very similar to mine! I’m currently in the Uk waiting for my RRV to be granted so I can be with my mum in Australia. It’s me my partner and my 9yo son. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how long it would take for the RRV? I’m getting really itchy feet and want to move now! I submitted it on the 9th June and its just saying received! I know I’m in for a wait I would just like a idea of how long this is likely to be! 

How long is it since you was in Australia ?

On 06/07/2018 at 08:53, rammygirl said:

If they do not meet the criteria for a 5 year RRV of two out of last 5 years in Australia then processing time is currently 12 weeks+. 

Sounds like if you have to upload evidence this is the case for your daughter. 

Hi Where did you see the current time of 12 week + My daughter was lodged 6 March 18, give them what they asked for doc wise apart from 3 things that don't even concern her.

has anyone else waited this long?

15 minutes ago, Proview220 said:

Hi Where did you see the current time of 12 week + My daughter was lodged 6 March 18, give them what they asked for doc wise apart from 3 things that don't even concern her.

When you say "3 things that don't even concern her", did she attach something to explain that?  They may still be waiting for those documents if they asked for them.

45 minutes ago, Proview220 said:

It was an agent who posts on here Raul, he said non standard applications are taking 3 weeks plus at the moment.  Only ones qualifying for the 5 year RRV are being granted quickly, they do not require any supporting evidence.  I thought you said she applied in May not March?  

24 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

It was an agent who posts on here Raul, he said non standard applications are taking 3 weeks plus at the moment.  Only ones qualifying for the 5 year RRV are being granted quickly, they do not require any supporting evidence.  I thought you said she applied in May not March?  

Yeah my mistake, she apply in March.

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

When you say "3 things that don't even concern her", did she attach something to explain that?  They may still be waiting for those documents if they asked for them.

bussiness related ties, cultural ties, owning property etc lol , she is only a young girl.

Sorry my above post should say 12 weeks plus not 3!

Also you can add things like school or college place, part time job offer, sports or social club membership.  She can apply for things to help.

It would seem that they are taking longer to process anything that requires evidence to be assessed.  

On 05/07/2018 at 18:14, Cat90 said:

Any news yet?Im still waiting not heard anything at all.