Subclass 887 Visa - processing times

Cherries

24 minutes ago, donfamilyau said:

Hi Igi,

I think everyone is facing the crunch these days and that was the reason we started this petition, Please support us by signing and sharing this. Maybe it will get picked up for discussion. emoji846.png

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months-for-90-of-applications

I SIGNED THIS PETITION NOW IT LOOKS ONLY536  HAVE SIGNED. HAS IT ALREADY SUBMITTED TO DAVID?

Hi All, 
We entered Australia in 2016 on 489 visa, we met the requirements for PR hence applied for 887 visa by August 2018.We are expecting baby by December in India. Shall we add baby in 887 application. In what visa shall we bring the baby to Australia, as all the applicants should be inside Australia while 887 application is in progress.

Hoping for a response.

3 hours ago, Tony George said:
Hi All, 
We entered Australia in 2016 on 489 visa, we met the requirements for PR hence applied for 887 visa by August 2018.We are expecting baby by December in India. Shall we add baby in 887 application. In what visa shall we bring the baby to Australia, as all the applicants should be inside Australia while 887 application is in progress.

Hoping for a response.

Hi @Tony George, I cannot help you personally, but we have a group of 887 applicants who had babies while waiting for 887. Please join this thread and you can just ask your question to our group, someone will have an answer for you 🙂

https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/44612-887-visa-whats-the-update/?page=1066

3 hours ago, Cherries said:

Last week I lodged a complaint against Immigration department for processing times. 

Within a week we received our Visa grants !!!!!!!! 

Hi @Cherries, congratulations!!! 🙂 

I launched mine last Monday,  but I am still waiting... I have a bad feeling that it may not work for me as well as it works for other forum members, because of my country of origin. 😞 I will still try to launch another complaint soon. 🙂  Need to keep fighting.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Goddiss said:

Hi guys,

when you lodged 489 visa, what employment evidences, the department  asked you to submit. 

I had to show payslips, sent a selection from commencing through to the end, sent also my tax return and just provided anything relating to work, bank statements which showed the amounts from payslips being credited to the my bank account

On 07/11/2018 at 16:26, Goddiss said:

Thanks cherries for reply, i dont have bank statements becoz account has been closed . I got Pay G summaries for 3 years and some payslips. Its been long time so i havent keep it. I got employment reference letter from employer. Will be that ok.

If you could possibly find the rest of payslips to cover a full year of full-time employment, this will be great. 🙂 Does employer's letter mention that you work 35+ hours per week? 

Hi guys,

I am really confused and hope someone can help me.

I started a new application for an 887 residency visa through my immiaccount. However, I have gotten to the end of the questions and the only option left for me to do is to submit the application.

Great, I hear you say...however, at no stage whatsoever have I been prompted to add supporting documentation such as proof of address, proof of work, identity etc etc. My friend applied for her residency 4 months ago and said she was prompted throughout to add supporting documentation. She also said she had warnings before she started that she should ensure she has all her supporting documentation ready and that if it was not attached her application would face delays. I have had non of these warnings.

If I click submit, will I then be prompted to attach documents?? I am worried that if I click submit, that will be it, but then there will not be evidence for my case.

Thanks in advance for your help

PS I have signed the petition. 

13 hours ago, Cazwilkins said:

Hi guys,

I am really confused and hope someone can help me.

I started a new application for an 887 residency visa through my immiaccount. However, I have gotten to the end of the questions and the only option left for me to do is to submit the application.

Great, I hear you say...however, at no stage whatsoever have I been prompted to add supporting documentation such as proof of address, proof of work, identity etc etc. My friend applied for her residency 4 months ago and said she was prompted throughout to add supporting documentation. She also said she had warnings before she started that she should ensure she has all her supporting documentation ready and that if it was not attached her application would face delays. I have had non of these warnings.

If I click submit, will I then be prompted to attach documents?? I am worried that if I click submit, that will be it, but then there will not be evidence for my case.

Thanks in advance for your help

PS I have signed the petition. 

Hello @Cazwilkins! This is how it works, you click on 'submit', pay, and then for maybe a few hours you will still not be prompted to add your evidence, there probably even be a message "No documents required at this stage for this application", or something. It is weird, but don't panic.

Just submit your application, then you will get the option to attach evidence. Just attach everything you need to methodically, don't rush. If you forgot something, simply attach that additional info as soon as you remember. Remember that you can attach documents all the way until the day your file is picked up for assessment. 🙂 🙂 So please don't worry! We all have been there. 😉 

Edited by Russki

2 hours ago, Goddiss said:

Hi guys,

do we need to submit English Language test again to apply 887 visa . If so whats the score require 

IELTS score required is minimum 4.5 in each category. Yes, you need a new IELTS exam for secondary applicant for 887 visa application. 🙂 Alternatively, you can submit academic study evidence, or PTE test, or you can just pay additional fee for not having to prove English ability. 🙂 

5 hours ago, Goddiss said:

Hi guys,

do we need to submit English Language test again to apply 887 visa . If so whats the score require 

My friends didn't.

As a primary applicant I haven't been asked to do the IELTS again but on my immiaccount they recommend that my husband updates his proof of english via IELTS so time will tell 🙂

12 hours ago, Cazwilkins said:

My friends didn't.

As a primary applicant I haven't been asked to do the IELTS again but on my immiaccount they recommend that my husband updates his proof of english via IELTS so time will tell 🙂

Yes, primary applicant do not need IELTS, but dependant does. 🙂 

Edited by Russki

Hello guys, I just want to know how to add my new born baby to my application - 887 visa. Firstly, how do I go about the baby's medical assessment? Do I need to get the HAP ID for the baby? Do I need to fill any assessment form when visiting the GP to complete the baby's medical since He is just clocking 2mths old. Please, I will appreciate any urgent reply. Thanks in advance. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/10/2018 at 07:54, Russki said:

It is not too hard, much easier than 489. 🙂 Guys on our forum have a lot of advice to offer, join our group and if you have any questions, you can ask us:

https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/44612-887-visa-whats-the-update/?page=1038

Hi Russki. I tried joining the forum but I keep getting this message Your current email address is no longer accepting email, please enter your new email address to continue.  When I try to put a new email I just keep going back to the same page. How can I fix this?