and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Cherries

Subclass 887 Visa - processing times

24 minutes ago, donfamilyau said:

Hi Igi,

I think everyone is facing the crunch these days and that was the reason we started this petition, Please support us by signing and sharing this. Maybe it will get picked up for discussion. emoji846.png

https://www.change.org/p/david-coleman-reduce-processing-time-for-887-pr-visa-to-7-months-for-90-of-applications

I SIGNED THIS PETITION NOW IT LOOKS ONLY536  HAVE SIGNED. HAS IT ALREADY SUBMITTED TO DAVID?

I SIGNED THIS PETITION NOW IT LOOKS ONLY536  HAVE SIGNED. HAS IT ALREADY SUBMITTED TO DAVID?

I believe they are notified when the petition is started.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, donfamilyau said:

CALLING MIGRATION OFFICE IS USELESS OR NOT?

Edited by Igi

Hi All, 
We entered Australia in 2016 on 489 visa, we met the requirements for PR hence applied for 887 visa by August 2018.We are expecting baby by December in India. Shall we add baby in 887 application. In what visa shall we bring the baby to Australia, as all the applicants should be inside Australia while 887 application is in progress.

Hoping for a response.

3 hours ago, Tony George said:
Hi All, 
We entered Australia in 2016 on 489 visa, we met the requirements for PR hence applied for 887 visa by August 2018.We are expecting baby by December in India. Shall we add baby in 887 application. In what visa shall we bring the baby to Australia, as all the applicants should be inside Australia while 887 application is in progress.

Hoping for a response.

Hi @Tony George, I cannot help you personally, but we have a group of 887 applicants who had babies while waiting for 887. Please join this thread and you can just ask your question to our group, someone will have an answer for you 🙂

https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/44612-887-visa-whats-the-update/?page=1066

Last week I lodged a complaint against Immigration department for processing times. 

Within a week we received our Visa grants !!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cherries said:

Last week I lodged a complaint against Immigration department for processing times. 

Within a week we received our Visa grants !!!!!!!! 

Hi @Cherries, congratulations!!! 🙂 

I launched mine last Monday,  but I am still waiting... I have a bad feeling that it may not work for me as well as it works for other forum members, because of my country of origin. 😞 I will still try to launch another complaint soon. 🙂  Need to keep fighting.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

when you lodged 489 visa, what employment evidences, the department  asked you to submit. 

6 hours ago, Goddiss said:

Hi guys,

when you lodged 489 visa, what employment evidences, the department  asked you to submit. 

I had to show payslips, sent a selection from commencing through to the end, sent also my tax return and just provided anything relating to work, bank statements which showed the amounts from payslips being credited to the my bank account

Thanks cherries for reply, i dont have bank statements becoz account has been closed . I got Pay G summaries for 3 years and some payslips. Its been long time so i havent keep it. I got employment reference letter from employer. Will be that ok.

On 07/11/2018 at 16:26, Goddiss said:

Thanks cherries for reply, i dont have bank statements becoz account has been closed . I got Pay G summaries for 3 years and some payslips. Its been long time so i havent keep it. I got employment reference letter from employer. Will be that ok.

If you could possibly find the rest of payslips to cover a full year of full-time employment, this will be great. 🙂 Does employer's letter mention that you work 35+ hours per week? 

The letter mention i worked full time and i have employment contract as well. I can't able to get the payslips bcoz company closed down