You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

deep aulakh

AAT rSms nomition approved

Hi guys my RSMs nomination approved in aat on 8th may .. my member set aside the immigration decision and approved nomination .. and remit my visa file on same day .. do anyone know how long it takes more?

thanks

• Like 1

Hi i have seen in many times after aat decision immi takes 2 to 4 weeks to approve applications.

Could u please share ur timeline and why it was refused and what docs u provided

because of financial documents .. rejected in 2016 april  then i applied  AAT , it opened after 2 years on same date , member asked for more docouments after hearing , then member set aside the immigration decision and approved nomition. and remit my visa file..

just wanna know how long they will take and or they can any more docouments for nomination ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Congrats! 

May I know the reason for the refused? 

Mine got refused as well because they think that the company do not have the financial capacity to provide a 2-year position. 

Do you mind sharing your experience of what kind of document you have submitted to AAT? 

As it is really a long waiting time for AAT, do we need to keep updating the documents? 

On 26/06/2018 at 15:52, deep aulakh said:

because of financial documents .. rejected in 2016 april  then i applied  AAT , it opened after 2 years on same date , member asked for more docouments after hearing , then member set aside the immigration decision and approved nomition. and remit my visa file..

just wanna know how long they will take and or they can any more docouments for nomination ?

Thanks

Deep i was resfused when i applied my tr in jan 2012.. i go for mrt in feb 2012 mrt clear on march 2013  and i got my tr on end of may 2014...hope this will help you. 

1 hour ago, XK-NL said:

Congrats! 

May I know the reason for the refused? 

Mine got refused as well because they think that the company do not have the financial capacity to provide a 2-year position. 

Do you mind sharing your experience of what kind of document you have submitted to AAT? 

As it is really a long waiting time for AAT, do we need to keep updating the documents? 

it takes around 2 years ,,

48 minutes ago, Jimmy gill said:

Deep i was resfused when i applied my tr in jan 2012.. i go for mrt in feb 2012 mrt clear on march 2013  and i got my tr on end of may 2014...hope this will help you. 

Thanks

Deep did you get your PR. How long did the process take after AAT approved  the nomination and remit the visa file back to immi. 

Thanks

Any update? i am in the same situation now. AAT remit the decision under review back to the department for reconsideration

Does anyone know how long it take more?

10 hours ago, cavas85 said:

Any update? i am in the same situation now. AAT remit the decision under review back to the department for reconsideration

Does anyone know how long it take more?

can you please share your timeline and occupation? AAT applied and remit date?

On 25/01/2020 at 10:34, ring3018 said:

can you please share your timeline and occupation? AAT applied and remit date?

Restaurant Manager 

Applied AAT February 2019

Remit date Jan 2020

Does anyone know how long will it take for the Government to review the file?