On process 187 visa

Kaye

Hello everyone, I'd like to share my case here and would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

I'm really in a worst case scenario with my sponsor and I don't have any idea howto get away with her for now. Soo.. I just realized that I'm in a "paying for visa sponsorship" case. Let me start by telling you all that I was logded into a 187 visa and currently hold a BvA while waiting for it to be granted. Now i found out my sponsor is scamming and making me work for free. I'd liketo get away from her dangerous situation right now. Is there any way the immigration will allow me to transition into another visa? i would greatly appreciate any advice, thanks! 

On 22/06/2018 at 14:14, Kaye said:

Hello everyone, I'd like to share my case here and would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

I'm really in a worst case scenario with my sponsor and I don't have any idea howto get away with her for now. Soo.. I just realized that I'm in a "paying for visa sponsorship" case. Let me start by telling you all that I was logded into a 187 visa and currently hold a BvA while waiting for it to be granted. Now i found out my sponsor is scamming and making me work for free. I'd liketo get away from her dangerous situation right now. Is there any way the immigration will allow me to transition into another visa? i would greatly appreciate any advice, thanks! 

They are two separate issues.

You would need to report your employer to Immigration and Fair Work.

The fact that your employer is doing the wrong thing, is not in itself a reason for the Department to let you apply for another visa. You would need to assess your situation and see if you qualify under your own merits.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the response. I am dealing with the employer issues as of the moment, as a separate case.

Can I ask a question?

Could I apply for a different visa onshore while I'm on my BvA? Thank you

On 25/07/2018 at 10:12, Kaye said:

Thank you for the response. I am dealing with the employer issues as of the moment, as a separate case.

Can I ask a question?

Could I apply for a different visa onshore while I'm on my BvA? Thank you

I'd suggest you arrange a consultation with a migration agent as you're in a rather complicated situation.  Any of the migration agents who post on this forum (eg. Raul Senise who has already replied to your post) is a good resource.