Hello All...!!!

Tushar Mokani

I got refusal later of my 485 VISA  on 21st June.

Hi, I am Tushar Mokani. I am living in Darwin city. I have done my master in Business.

I applied for my 485 visas on 13th March. after that I got later in April. I need to change my transmission method from by mail instead of post.

I got the 1st reply on 9th may regarding of documents as for my medical test and English score.

* When I lodge my an application on the 13th march on that there is a column of like ( have been taken any English test exam in last 36 months. I tick over there and fill the last IELTS exam details. which one is on 20th January)

I attach all the required documents as per requirements. The case officer asking me about that results of 20th of January IELTS results. Even I didn't attach that 20th January results copy on attachment. I replied to them about my new 18th may IELTS results which one attach on that reply of mail and upload on immi account as well. My new IELTS results having a correct score. 

( I thought that case officer didn't consider my new IELTS results) 

So, after that, I just one mail ur 485 visa refuse by another case officer.
they didn't indicate anything over there.

give me the suggestion for further steps.

Is it go threw AAT application or start lodge new application for 485 visa.