489 visa EOI

On 15/06/2018 at 01:19, saravanakumar said:

I've done my skill assessment as a cook with victoria university march/2017 and lodged EOI feb/2018 to NSW.

Hi saravanakumar, I have also applied 489 visa for NSW last week. I have one question at the time EOI I claimed 5 points for Australian experience for less than 3 years.  But today when I check my skill select account its showing 10 points for my experience. The problem is I have the payslip from the present restaurant from 2.5 years but not having any payslip or any kind of proof from other restaurant where I had worked previously for 6 months and now that restaurant also closed. I think the system has updated and increase my points by adding this 6 months also. My question is do the case officer will ask for payslip during visa time. Please advise me. 

Thanks in advance. 

11 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Hi saravanakumar, I have also applied 489 visa for NSW last week. I have one question at the time EOI I claimed 5 points for Australian experience for less than 3 years.  But today when I check my skill select account its showing 10 points for my experience. The problem is I have the payslip from the present restaurant from 2.5 years but not having any payslip or any kind of proof from other restaurant where I had worked previously for 6 months and now that restaurant also closed. I think the system has updated and increase my points by adding this 6 months also. My question is do the case officer will ask for payslip during visa time. Please advise me. 

Thanks in advance. 

If you don't have any pay evidence you have to select the no option for the question: Is this employment related to the nominated occupation?  The same thing happened to me also, I didn't have any pay evidence for my 3 years previous employment, so Migration points advice didn't include the previous employment on the outcome letter, so my MA select the no option.

Watch this video

1 hour ago, saravanakumar said:

If you don't have any pay evidence you have to select the no option for the question: Is this employment related to the nominated occupation?  The same thing happened to me also, I didn't have any pay evidence for my 3 years previous employment, so Migration points advice didn't include the previous employment on the outcome letter, so my MA select the no option.

Watch this video

Thank you brother. My skill select action is showing " Apply visa" that mean I have sponsored by state and my nomination is approved. Can I update my EOI now or not possible. Please advise me. Thank you saravanakumar. 

6 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Thank you brother. My skill select action is showing " Apply visa" that mean I have sponsored by state and my nomination is approved. Can I update my EOI now or not possible. Please advise me. Thank you saravanakumar. 

WoW! congrats bro!  I don't know whether you can update or no, Please consult with some experts or Migration agents.  I applied through Migration Agent so I don't have knowledge about that. 

1 hour ago, saravanakumar said:

WoW! congrats bro!  I don't know whether you can update or no, Please consult with some experts or Migration agents.  I applied through Migration Agent so I don't have knowledge about that. 

Thanks mite. 

• 2 weeks later...