rental required in QLD

missA

Hello,

I am looking for referrals of rental companies that are in QLD Oxenford, Pacific Pines, Coomera,Helensvale. We will be moving from Victoria and are trying to secure accomodation for rent. Can arrange for a family member to view, most companies are reluctant to lock in a deal without meeting us first. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Never heard of an agency asking to meet you first but they are a law unto themselves and make up these little rules. 

I would DEFIANTLY NOT recommend this as it turned out badly for us and cost us a lot of money to get out of the lease but ...

Some agencies even allow you to apply if you state on the application form ....that you have not viewed the property due to your current location but will accept it unseen

We moved from Adelaide to Queensland and got a house that way.

Our friends have also been accepted on house in Queensland that way and they are relocating from Sydney. 

@missA hope it all works out well for you and you get a decent letting agent. Good luck with your move too. I hope you enjoy sunny Queensland and being near your family. 

Were moving too (again) been in Brisbane for 2 years but moving up to the Sunshine Coast in a couple of weeks, so excited !!!